Foreign Affairs Dispatch from the New Pacific Order

Malatose

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading the way GATO interprets their treaties I don't see why anyone has anything above an ODP with them anyway. They treat MDP or MDoAP was optional defense by their own admission. Then you have one of their internal affairs guys saying he went along with the NSO cancellation purely out of fear for his pixels and well, I would worry if I were allied to them and ever found the treaty web unfavorable to my side.

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' timestamp='1281854136' post='2416472']
[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Graphics/AS6Options.png[/IMG]

How typical for NPO to slam a door in need of a slight adjustment. It appears that GATO's options just increased exponentially.

Antonio Salovega VI
Guazabara'guani
Republic of Qinqe
[/quote]

How typical of you to talk out of your $@! . Its ok we are used to your posting by now. Brings us many laughs it does.

[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Graphics/AS6Options.png[/img]

How typical for NPO to slam a door in need of a slight adjustment. It appears that GATO's options just increased exponentially.

Antonio Salovega VI
Guazabara'guani
Republic of Qinqe
[/quote]

I believe your definition of slight and NPO's definition of what adjustment is needed are different.

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1281848944' post='2416392']
Certainly not TPE's leadership. Thanks for telling us the importance of our treaties.

The PIAT was a great sign of us and GATO moving past our historical animosity and we both are greatly saddend by its cancellation. I hope in the future our relationship can be restored to what it once was.
[/quote]

I can't tell if you are wanting to restore historical animosity or great signs for your future relationship. Ambiguity there is awesome.

[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Graphics/AS6Options.png[/IMG]

Antonio Salovega VI
Guazabara'guani
Republic of Qinqe
[/quote]

What do you mean in need of slight adjustment?

Lennox
Minister of VietCong
Blackwoods
CN Player

Certainly not TPE's leadership. Thanks for telling us the importance of our treaties.

The PIAT was a great sign of us and GATO moving past our historical animosity and we both are greatly saddend by its cancellation. I hope in the future our relationship can be restored to what it once was.
[/quote]
GET IT IT'S A PARODY LAUGH IT UP HAR HAR

Though, seriously, this does kind of suck. This just makes the wounds that much deeper. :(

I still don't understand why GATO agreed to this abomination in the first place.

Congratulations, Spanish cats.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1281861590' post='2416535']Hail the Emperor and his glorious vision. Not even the vaunted hippy shield will save the cowards now.[/quote]

lol

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1281848058' post='2416370']
You know I was never for this PIAT in the first place. If I remember correctly this was the one that was signed shortly before the NPO freed GATO from nearly a year of foreign rule. So yeah, I'm not sad to see it go. That said I'll hedge my bets here and note that who knows, this could be a prelude to a treaty upgrade. They did wish GATO the best of luck after all. :P (For those keeping count I've never liked that worthless phrase. If you really wish the best for someone you'd announce that you're donating millions of tech to them, not canceling a treaty with them...)
[/quote]
Shortly after, actually.

I have mixed feelings about this too, but Pacifica's probably doing the right thing here. They're doing it for the right reasons at least.

Edited by Haflinger

[b]Certainly not TPE's leadership.[/b] Thanks for telling us the importance of our treaties.

[/quote]

Of course not---as your side so vehemently states "Archon thinks for us...". Secondly, I'm not telling you the importance of anything. I merely stated that PIAT's in general are useless.

:smug:

Edited by KingEd

There are quite a couple very good and strong friendly relationships between individuals of the two groups.

I suppose that counts for more then a PIAT even, which needed to be ended due to the events occurring recently.