NATO Peace Mode-a-Palooza

Schattenmann

347 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AtheistRepublican' timestamp='1280414628' post='2393926']
Karma's over?!
[/quote]

Exactly what i was thinking! I was not aware Karma had ended over a year ago. I voted for that option btw :D

Love how you all care so much about us that you make an OWF topic about us! I feel so special, i'd like to thank MK for your hilarious posts here, great comedic relief in every thread you post in.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1280413626' post='2393917']
One word: Xiphosis.

EDIT: Also, voted 'imminent war' because wishful thinking is the only thing that keeps me going.
[/quote]

I'll give Xip credit for inspiration, but he wasn't the reason.

Voted choice 3, but choice 4 gave me a chuckle given the fact that given the rhetoric vomited ad nauseum on the OWF even recently, I don't think most of those who were on the Karma side or the ex-Heg side have gotten the memo that Karma is over either.

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1280404897' post='2393831']
Lenny politely told King Tom he wanted King Tom and Anu Drake to move to Blue: "Please move". KT relayed the message to Anu, "pease mode". The rest is history. :D
[/quote]

lol
King Tom is on aqua to the end

[OOC]I think they're on vacay as well. Maybe too many people gone at once to all be bothered to find short-term nation sitters.[/OOC]

I don't think anyone's lining up to hit them. But hey, I'm out of the loop, what the blazes do I know? :laugh:

(Sorry, I left my tinfoil hat in Khalmer-Yu. :P )

Now someone just needs to find an alliance that coincidentally has a higher-than-normal GC count and we'll really have a base for an evening of idle, ultimately fruitless speculation.