Announcement regarding the Grand Global Alliance

Penkala

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really know Dem very well at all. I dont know Roy either. However, I DO know Chimaera,Voodoo andthe rest of IAA, and if they like where this could lead, then I like where this could lead. Best of luck GGA, seriously, for the first time ever, I think I mean that.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Haflinger' date='30 May 2010 - 09:12 AM' timestamp='1275225109' post='2316581']
It could have been worse.

He could have been Terry Howard :awesome:
[/quote]
Up until that war, Terry Howard was at least able to make Illuminati grow. JB can't even do that. Being Terry Howard would have made him better.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='30 May 2010 - 07:37 AM' timestamp='1275230252' post='2316641']
Protip for GGA: Avoid the OWF and any external communications of any kind like the plague. Fix your !@#$ internally, then come see us when it's done.
[/quote]

I came here to post this. This is pretty much the only thing GGA should be doing at this point.

I love a good LOLGGA thread BUT, I am going a different direction with this one. Dementual will do a good job at doing what needs to be done to at the very least stop the decline in GGA. And if he can stick it through, bring it out on the other side.

Best of luck to Dementual in fixing what needs to be fixed in the GGA.
Well-wishes also to the NSO in fixing what needs to be fixed in Jonathan Brookbank. Maybe he'll get some leadership training before venturing off again into the world, with or without the blessing of the Sith.

Highly inappropriate for a non-GGA member to provide a GGA government announcement though. Seems like kicking an already paralyzed mule who can't kick back.

[quote name='Barnaby von Farter' date='30 May 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1275234350' post='2316668']
Best of luck to Dementual in fixing what needs to be fixed in the GGA.
Well-wishes also to the NSO in fixing what needs to be fixed in Jonathan Brookbank. Maybe he'll get some leadership training before venturing off again into the world, with or without the blessing of the Sith.

Highly inappropriate for a non-GGA member to provide a GGA government announcement though. Seems like kicking an already paralyzed mule who can't kick back.
[/quote]

That's Penkala for you.

First off there seems to be more than a few people who have faith in this new GGA government, so best to them if they think they can turn it around this time. Secondly this being posted by a non-GGA member is quite irritating and is not the least bit clever, original, or funny.

If an alliances options left are disband or let Penkala take over, it's not looking good. Then again were talking about GGA in which case it's never looked good.

[color="#0000FF"]Before I step away and ignore this forever I will simply say that "if GGA has a chance has any hope it will be with Dementual" statements echo the ones made shortly after JB couped the GGA three months ago. Here's a hint: replace Dementual with Jonathan Brookbank. I am sure it may be a lot to ask for, but would some consistency from you folks be in anyway possible? That said, good luck Dementual, but I doubt you will find any success. Echoing Zog I simply say let it go already.[/color]

Finally, the opportunity has arrived! Disciples of the GOD KING BILROW, the good BILROW, the righteous BILROW: hear me now! We have it in us the power to recognize the power and legitimacy of the GGA government without the pestering of the sinister Brookbank. Bilrow hath risen again from the dead to rule us once more! he will come with the light and the glory. We shall truly live in an age of prosperity with bilrow rightfully back at the helm of the GGA!

ASCEND TO THE THROWN, BILROW!!

[quote name='Aeternalis' date='30 May 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1275237879' post='2316724']
Finally, the opportunity has arrived! Disciples of the GOD KING BILROW, the good BILROW, the righteous BILROW: hear me now! We have it in us the power to recognize the power and legitimacy of the GGA government without the pestering of the sinister Brookbank. Bilrow hath risen again from the dead to rule us once more! he will come with the light and the glory. We shall truly live in an age of prosperity with bilrow rightfully back at the helm of the GGA!

[/quote]

Bilrow belongs to us now and we are keeping him <_<

[quote name='Aeternalis' date='30 May 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1275237879' post='2316724']

[/quote]

In case you missed it, It's Dementual in charge now not Bilrow.