Announcement regarding the Grand Global Alliance

Penkala

[quote name='Logan' date='31 May 2010 - 10:01 AM' timestamp='1275260445' post='2317130']
His point was that Penkala is upholding the status quo of taking jabs at the alliance of the month rather than being a novel thinker and fighting against the established norms like he is saying. But if he wants to act bigger than Jesus that's his prerogative, but its incredibly annoying.
[/quote]

All Penkala did was try to make a funny, he failed.
That !@#$ happens all the tiiiiiiiime.
Now if you remember my blueballs thread from the noDOW war, that was cash!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' date='30 May 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1275258253' post='2317095']
Especially not Baranaby van Farter or whoever this guy calling me a nobody is.
[/quote]

Attempting to deflect my criticism of you by playing the classic Moldavi "and you are?" trick isn't going to make my comment carry any less weight. Though again you do have a point; too often the name behind the comment, rather than the substance of what is said, is more important. Thank you for again reinforcing the 'norms' of the OWF.

[quote name='Penkala' date='30 May 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1275258253' post='2317095']
Especially not Baranaby van Farter or whoever this guy calling me a nobody is.
[/quote]
So, because he is not a regular face here, his opinion doesn't count or matter? If thats the case, seeing as no one likes you, your opinion doesn't count or matter either, so why don't you just go away and stop causing problems?

[quote name='Penkala' date='30 May 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1275249820' post='2316946']
Nah, I'm not really funny. And as to your 'rights' aspect, there are no 'rights' in this world. You don't tell me what I can and can't do, and for you to think that YOU establish the norms I must follow is [i]hilarious[/i].
[/quote]

[url="http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=57458&hl="]Vladimir wins[/url]

Musso, what are you talking about? Penkala is just repeating what has already been written by the pen of the Mighty Vladimir. If you're speaking of a re-education victory for him, I'd have to say "Definitely +1 to Vladimir." Otherwise -- there's been little other than a scattered cry for this principle (From "The Slavery of International Rights" by Vladimir):

[quote][b]What is a Right?[/b] The idealistic conception that the Globalists – the supporters of international rights – have of the international arena is undoubtedly an attractive one at first glance, and it is easy to see why so many are sucked into its well-meaning simplicity. [/quote]

I believe most -- and hopefully the NSO government as well -- respect Penkala's freedom to exercise his perceived rights by speaking freely; some pragmatic folks are just calling him out on his bad form.

And back on topic; best of luck to the allliances, NSO and GGA, in their dealings with the addition, and absence, of Jonathan Brookbank.

Edited by Barnaby von Farter

[quote name='pezstar' date='30 May 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1275246823' post='2316897']
I would be like to believe that most people in GGA capable of independent thought and well formed ideas left long ago.
[/quote]
Who are you, again?

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='31 May 2010 - 12:13 PM' timestamp='1275333205' post='2318024']
Oh my, still bitter towards Pez? How cute.
[/quote]

Not at all, you are confusing disdain for bitterness. 2 completely different things.

Still cute though :D

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='The General' date='01 June 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1275439625' post='2319853']
NSO and GGA should merge so we can have all the homos in one alliance.

Ya, you were thinking it, but I said it.

TL:DR GGA & NSO are a bunch of homos - deal with it.
[/quote]

Let your alliance leaders do the insulting; they're much better at it.
It'd be much better for you to stick to the sheep mentality.

Not that you aren't, of course. :smug:

[quote name='Heyman' date='01 June 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1275449570' post='2320078']
Let your alliance leaders do the insulting; they're much better at it.
It'd be much better for you to stick to the sheep mentality.

Not that you aren't, of course. :smug:
[/quote]
Considering you're in NSO, I'll have to hope that :smug: is there to be funny and that the sheep statement is unironic. Here's to hoping.

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='01 June 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1275450075' post='2320085']
Considering you're in NSO, I'll have to hope that :smug: is there to be funny and that the sheep statement is unironic. Here's to hoping.
[/quote]

I have a shepherding license, if that counts.

[quote name='The General' date='01 June 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1275439625' post='2319853']

[/quote]
I really don't see what this has to do with
the NSO, but I guess we're that important sweetpea. [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/467/nsosmugsmall.png[/img]

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='31 May 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1275320770' post='2317812']
Who are you, again?
[/quote]

This is a pretty stupid question to ask in any case, why should it matter who's saying it if what they're saying is true?

But when it's the MoFA of the most widely respected alliance on the planet, it's an extra stupid question. :P

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='02 June 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1275477796' post='2320373']
But when it's the MoFA of the most widely respected alliance on the planet, it's an extra stupid question. :P
[/quote]
STA is the most widely respected alliance on the planet? I've always seen them as kind of a background alliance, but that could be because our respective goals have never led to any sort of contact.

As to the first part of your response, how in the world could you even know that is true? I think people tend to assume that just because GGA has solidarity, that means that in private, appropriate channels we never discuss anything. And how you could know whether we come up with any ideas or not is beyond me, considering you don't have access to the member section of our forums.

If I am offended, it is not because of the (unoriginal, as usual) attacks on my alliance. It is because I know the current members of GGA to be good, hardworking, intelligent people, and that someone who has not taken the effort to get to know any of them before making childish snipes insults them without a second thought certainly makes me a little hot under the collar.

[quote name='Byron Orpheus' date='02 June 2010 - 08:10 AM' timestamp='1275480582' post='2320408']
STA is the most widely respected alliance on the planet?
[/quote]
But they are. In my opinion they're one of the greatest alliances.

[quote name='d3filed' date='02 June 2010 - 06:01 AM' timestamp='1275472890' post='2320329']
Trust me, you're not.
[/quote]
Well cupcake, your buddy seems to think so when he has to bring the NSO into something we're not involved in.

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='The General' date='01 June 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1275439625' post='2319853']

[/quote]

You're absolute trash. And this has nothing to do with anything in this thread.