Announcement regarding the Grand Global Alliance

Penkala

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KainIIIC' date='29 May 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1275195202' post='2316269']
GGA is calling you, Bilrow!
[/quote]

I'm sorry I can't hear you the connection is breaking .....

[quote name='Bilrow' date='29 May 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1275195280' post='2316274']
[/quote]

Only one person can bring justice to Bob and save its most prized possession! Show us your [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRCteeZTrjE"]feats of strength[/url] and bring GGA back to its former glory!

[quote name='Bilrow' date='30 May 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1275195280' post='2316274']
[/quote]

Stop calling, stop calling, I don't wanna think anymore!

Penkala, Thank you for being the Great person you are and posting for another alliance.

Even if an alliance I HATED lost their leader, I wouldn't go on the CN forums to brag about it.

Edited by keenu

I'm curious why so many evidently think this is a new low for GGA, when just days ago Brookbank's leadership was being criticized from every corner of the world. While I confess I would not shed any tears over a GGA disbandment, it seems that with anything short of that, the GGA will always receive flak no matter what they do. Far be it from me to [i]defend[/i] the GGA, but a little more consistency in the criticism of the alliance would be good to see.

I don't feel like looking for you in channels so I'll say my piece here because I feel like it.

I consider this to be cowardly and nothing more. I've always known you as someone who makes rash decisions and without giving them much thought. I honestly can't say I expected better, because I didn't. But I hoped for better from you this time. I hoped you would fulfill what you set out to do in GGA. Instead, you did nothing more than make empty promises and left the rest of GGA and try to make it work. I have no doubt that Dementual and Shane will do fine as the leadership(And whoever else will become Chancellor), but I was really hoping you wouldn't sink so low as to coup the alliance for the "better" and then leave it out in the dust after you made some mistakes. Good luck with your decision JB.

Edited by JackSkellington

Whenever i think that things are as bad as they could be for GGA, I'm proven wrong.

I would hope for disbandment, but I'm sure that the new GGA sovereign will hold onto the same mis-guided concept that its salvageable and try to revive it, which will invariably result in failure and result in another round of this stuff.

Edited by memoryproblems

And to make a point, after this has happened, I actually have more faith in GGA making a comeback to the political scene.

Edit: More faith =/= A lot of faith.

I'm merely saying I have more faith in Dementual, not necessarily that much faith though.

Edited by JackSkellington

Well, this finished up well, didn't it? Cruise in from MK, launch a disastrous coup that results in the loss of over half your members, cancel most of your treaties, systematically work to kill any positive PR the alliance might have gained, particularly by leaving UJA, make it your sole goal to kill VE, create a public spectacle when that comes to light, then leave when things don't seem to be going too well. Truly an impeccable record of great leadership.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='29 May 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1275197783' post='2316332']
Well, this finished up well, didn't it? Cruise in from MK, launch a disastrous coup that results in the loss of over half your members, cancel most of your treaties, systematically work to kill any positive PR the alliance might have gained, particularly by leaving UJA, make it your sole goal to kill VE, create a public spectacle when that comes to light, then leave when things don't seem to be going too well. Truly an impeccable record of great leadership.
[/quote]

/me points out Leaving UJA