Reformation of TBBAF and DoW

[quote name='Caliph' date='09 May 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1273437689' post='2292746']
I've already said we are not raiding you because of Grämlins. Not because of them, but because of your status as a rogue.
[/quote]
I think we all know it's quite obvious your raiding him for that reason. Just saying.

Go get them, TBB. :ph34r:

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='09 May 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1273437973' post='2292751']
I see nothing wrong with TBB doing this; he feels it is right, let him fight.
[/quote]

I don't disagree with that, but at the same time, I see nothing wrong with \m/ raiding him either.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='09 May 2010 - 05:26 PM' timestamp='1273440359' post='2292798']
Pretty impressive to make an entire alliance change their policy on tech raiding. Does that mean one has the power over many?
[/quote]

That man is me, and I would say so. :smug:

Seems a shame to see a new alliance do up,( or is it down?), in flames before its really got off the ground.

As these are tech raids, presumably peace has been offered, and when accepted by TBB, no more tech raids will be forthcoming?

[quote name='Lord Rune' date='09 May 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1273442774' post='2292837']
Seems a shame to see a new alliance do up,( or is it down?), in flames before its really got off the ground.

As these are tech raids, presumably peace has been offered, and when accepted by TBB, no more tech raids will be forthcoming?
[/quote]

That is at the discretion of the individuals who are raiding him.

[quote name='Razgriz90' date='09 May 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1273440059' post='2292791']
I think we all know it's quite obvious your raiding him for that reason. Just saying.

Go get them, TBB. :ph34r:
[/quote]

The only way Gramlins was a part of this was through getting attacked by TBB, and telling us that we would be free to pursue him if we chose to. When a longtime enemy exposes himself in such a way that The Big Bad did, you don't let it pass by. I don't support what the Gramlins did, for I felt it was tyrannical as much as some moralists would. We attacked The Big Bad for being what he is: an enemy to \m/ who made the foolish mistake of putting himself in such a vulnerable position.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='09 May 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1273447411' post='2292902']
We don't care about the Gramlins

We care about taking tech of people who we don't like.

There's nothing more to it.
[/quote]
I don't like you. Can I have your tech?

[quote name='Caliph' date='09 May 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1273432805' post='2292674']
You misunderstand. You are a rogue and unaligned. You are being hit because you are a rogue and are unaligned. It has nothing to do with wether we support Grämlins decision to call for the unconditional surrender of those they are at war with, it is merely because you are a rogue and unaligned.

Really, your tears right now over being raided are delicious.

We are not enabling Grämlins, just as you are not "standing up" to Grämlins. You're nation is too low to really put a dent in Grämlins war efforts, you are insignificant in that war. This is just an attempt to gather attention for yourself, and you've found some attention from the tech redistributors from \m/.

This is just a pathetic attempt for a rogue to gather public support for going rogue.
[/quote]

okay, i can agree with the unaligned bit, but i am unclear how TBB could in any sane reason be considered a rogue towards \m/? TBB did not hit \m/ first, \m/ hit TBB first. TBB attacked Gremlins who to my knowledge has absolutely no ties whatsoever towards \m/. so this bit about TBB being a rogue is just pathetic. yes, he is basically unaligned and my first post in this thread shows that was a stupid move on TBB's part.

but for \m/ to attempt to label TBB as a rogue is just stupid as much as Gremlins attempt at labeling IRON as terrorists and DAWN as bandwagoners were equalling stupid.

so \m/'s labeling of TBB is simply a pathetic attempt for a crap alliance to run a smear campaign.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='09 May 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1273437727' post='2292747']
You're a rogue. End of discussion.

Get out.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]How is he a rogue? You attacked him. But tell me, since when has \m/ become Gre's ally?[/color]

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='09 May 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1273447840' post='2292908']
okay, i can agree with the unaligned bit, but i am unclear how TBB could in any sane reason be considered a rogue towards \m/? TBB did not hit \m/ first, \m/ hit TBB first. TBB attacked Gremlins who to my knowledge has absolutely no ties whatsoever towards \m/. so this bit about TBB being a rogue is just pathetic. yes, he is basically unaligned and my first post in this thread shows that was a stupid move on TBB's part.

but for \m/ to attempt to label TBB as a rogue is just stupid as much as Gremlins attempt at labeling IRON as terrorists and DAWN as bandwagoners were equalling stupid.

so \m/'s labeling of TBB is simply a pathetic attempt for a crap alliance to run a smear campaign.
[/quote]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia']How is he a rogue? You attacked him. But tell me, since when has \m/ become Gre's ally?[/quote]
The Big Bad is not a rogue against \m/, he is a rogue against Grämlins. As a rogue, he has no rights. \m/ is not an ally of Grämlins, however we did make sure it was ok with them if we attacked The Big Bad, seeing as he did go rogue on Grämlins.

As for an \m/ attempted smear campaign against The Big Bad, we have better things to do with our time. We call it like we see it, and according to the precidents of the past 3 years and more, The Big Bad is an unaligned nation attacking an alliance, which is the very definition of a rogue.

Since when did going rogue on alliances become the "in" thing to do?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='09 May 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1273447759' post='2292906']
If you really do tech raid TBB, its two GA's and then peace is offered, which will likely play to his advantage. Then again my experience with tech raiders is that much more happens than just two ground assaults.
[/quote]
If this was simply a tech raid...............

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='09 May 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1273447840' post='2292908']

[/quote]

His actions are the actions of a rogue. And since he has decided to go down that path, we decided we were going to have fun with it.

Is it okay for people to go Rogue these days? That's what I'm getting with the tone of the statements from people like you in this thread.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='09 May 2010 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1273453117' post='2292982']
His actions are the actions of a rogue. And since he has decided to go down that path, we decided we were going to have fun with it.

Is it okay for people to go Rogue these days? That's what I'm getting with the tone of the statements from people like you in this thread.
[/quote]

My actions are those of my alliance. A rogue does not have an IRC channel, a DoE and a DoW. And a one man alliance is hardly a new thing on Planet Bob. I went to war with Gramlins and you have gone to war with my alliance to defend them. You have made it clear it is not a raid have you not? Indeed you all have. You have gone to war in support of the policy of Unconditional Surrender. You have gone to war in support of Gramlins. This was your choice. I did not make you do it. I will however offer you a chance to fix it just as I offered Gramlins a chance, you can take the opportunity to come see me and find out how. And no it does not involve stopping attacking my nation, I really do not care about that.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='09 May 2010 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1273453117' post='2292982']

[/quote]
How very moralist of you.

[quote name='Caliph' date='09 May 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1273448802' post='2292921']
Since when did going rogue on alliances become the "in" thing to do?
[/quote]

Pretty much since the beginning of the game, when people found alliances they didn't like. I'm pretty sure if we tried to keep track of everyone who went rogue on an alliance sometime in their life, we'd have an [i]extremely[/i] long list.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='10 May 2010 - 01:58 AM' timestamp='1273453117' post='2292982']

[/quote]

[img]http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr96/TheAUT/cryin.png[/img]

I would have to say so, yes. Now if you actually think that my action was worthy of "declaring war" on \m/ like you outlined to me:

[quote][21:25] <&EmperorMarx> Doesn't change the fact that aiding him is an act of war.[/quote]

Then I really can't control that.