Reformation of TBBAF and DoW

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, as much as I don't like this war going on, you joining the opposition in this fashion really smells of glory hound material.

Pretty much echoing what Marx said, but why do you have to make it known to everyone here? Why not just join IRON and do what you feel is right without more of these threads that will just enable more whirlwind debates that never end and hold about as much intelligence in them as a 3rd grade schoolgirl (Not to be mean to any 3rd grade schoolgirls out there, of course).

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='08 May 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1273372895' post='2291994']
Do you think you could maybe get a little bigger?
[/quote]

No. I do not want to waste my time being attacked by nuke rogues or utterly incompetent leaders of failed alliances. Any more questions genius?

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='08 May 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1273374440' post='2292025']
No. I do not want to waste my time being attacked by nuke rogues or utterly incompetent leaders of failed alliances. Any more questions genius?
[/quote]

Okay, so I get that you don't want to be attacked by yourself here. I don't think that's physically possible, anyhow. I appreciate the compliment, however, and I don't have any more questions, so have fun with your grab for attention here.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='08 May 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1273374340' post='2292019']
I have to say, as much as I don't like this war going on, you joining the opposition in this fashion really smells of glory hound material.

Pretty much echoing what Marx said, but why do you have to make it known to everyone here? Why not just join IRON and do what you feel is right without more of these threads that will just enable more whirlwind debates that never end and hold about as much intelligence in them as a 3rd grade schoolgirl (Not to be mean to any 3rd grade schoolgirls out there, of course).
[/quote]

If your cause is just you promote it!

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='08 May 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1273374340' post='2292019']

[/quote]

I am The Big Bad are you kidding me? Maybe you missed the last few years of massive ego and over the top glory hounding? Think of it this way. I am like that guy who shows up at a telethon to bring attention to the latest disease that needs dealt with. Todays disease is Gramlins Unconditional Surrender. Unless you would like your alliance to end up being given unconditional surrender terms some day perhaps you should join me in search for a cure.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='08 May 2010 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1273372895' post='2291994']
Do you think you could maybe get a little bigger?
[/quote]

[quote]Iotupa (Jonathan Brookbank) - You cannot declare war on this nation because they are not within your range of nations to declare war on[/quote]

What you said... :v :P

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='08 May 2010 - 11:12 PM' timestamp='1273374755' post='2292030']
Okay, so I get that you don't want to be attacked by yourself here. I don't think that's physically possible, anyhow. I appreciate the compliment, however, and I don't have any more questions, so have fun with your grab for attention here.
[/quote]

Thats right JB slink on back out with your tail between your legs. Maybe when your able to play with the big boys you will take a swing at Grams yourself instead of just log dumping. Always talking but never walking eh? You want attention too? Grams is waiting, step up to the plate.

While I understand what you're trying to accomplish here, I feel like it would've been more effective had you joined IRON and fought for their cause under their name rather than in your own name. I understand that you're a Glory Hound and all, but if a cause is worth fighting for, you join it directly.

[quote name='Mansa Musa' date='09 May 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1273376323' post='2292083']
While I understand what you're trying to accomplish here, I feel like it would've been more effective had you joined IRON and fought for their cause under their name rather than in your own name. I understand that you're a Glory Hound and all, but if a cause is worth fighting for, you join it directly.
[/quote]

While I understand your sentiments, I hasten to point out that he is doing exactly that. Does it really matter if he is leader of his own alliance or waving the IRON affiliation? (which, in light of the size differential, it's bit more akin to being a captain of his own company). Don't you think that he is probably coordinating with the leadership in strategy and aid?

[quote name='Mansa Musa' date='08 May 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1273376323' post='2292083']
[/quote]

A respectful view so I will give you a respectful answer. I never do anything to just do it. I have done this in this way for certain reasons. Maybe not so much for the glory hounding after all. Just give it a few days and I will be happy to share.

[quote name='magicninja' date='08 May 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1273364511' post='2291892']
I thought this might happen sooner or later. Will happen a lot more frequently if Gremlins doesn't wise up.

Have fun TBB.
[/quote]
Brave. how many nations does IRON have v how many does Gre have?

Give it a break people, you're useless posturing around talking about how terrible Gre are being is so pointless. Gremlins CANNOT win and should not win if IRON could actually fight

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='08 May 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1273375333' post='2292050']
I am The Big Bad are you kidding me? Maybe you missed the last few years of massive ego and over the top glory hounding? Think of it this way. I am like that guy who shows up at a telethon to bring attention to the latest disease that needs dealt with. Todays disease is Gramlins Unconditional Surrender. Unless you would like your alliance to end up being given unconditional surrender terms some day perhaps you should join me in search for a cure.
[/quote]

Oh, How I Love The Big Bad ... Let Me Count The Ways ...
It is so GOOD to see your presence here and in this situation.

o/ TBB

Well, for the record, I don't think forcing unconditional surrender is the most heinous of things to do (all's fair in love & war, after all), but I do think that efforts to do so should be resisted so as it does not set a precedent. If I hadn't already signed terms agreeing not to re-enter, I would be more than happy to take a small break from my beloved Zenith to join this fight. For now, TBBAF has an ally, at least in spirit, in this nation leader.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='09 May 2010 - 04:05 AM' timestamp='1273374340' post='2292019']

[/quote]

wait, what? you DO realize who you are talking about here? I cant say TBB and I are the best of buds and our alliances have been at odds off and on for a long time but I can also say there isnt too many people on planet bob that I love to hate as much as this man. Despite it all he is a stand up guy and fights for what he believes in with a passion.... (even if in the past it has been against me and my allies). likening TBB to a 3rd grade school girl is inappropriate and unfounded... though I have heard rumor he looks great in the school girl outfits. :)

also, me/ glares at TBB all shifty eyed like.... just for old times sake.

on a side note, TBB, pop into #NV when you get a chance sometime soon. Im for bed tonight but We should chat sometime and catch up.

o/ TBB for standing up for what you believe in.

Edited by PrinceArutha

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='08 May 2010 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1273364016' post='2291882']
I'm really wanting to join the Gramlins now.
[/quote]

What's stopping you?

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='09 May 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1273384697' post='2292240']
Curious to discover who this "we" you speak of is, I decided to take a look at your esteemed roster of friends. This is what I discovered:
[/quote]

I really don't like the unconditional surrender precedent that is being set here. I think if the tactic is successful it would be detrimental to the game. I support him in principle and I'm guessing the 338 nations of IRON and DAWN concur as well.