Reformation of TBBAF and DoW

[center][img]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m109/devilscabanaboy/walken.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][b][size="4"]TBAFF War Flag[/size][/b][/center]

[size="3"]As of this day The Big Bad and Friends has returned to Planet Bob. We declare our existence We unilaterally declare a One Way Defense Pact (OWDP) with IRON (we defend IRON and not the other way around) And we formally declare war on the alliance of Gramlins .

The time has come for action. Gramlins demands of unconditional surrender serves as a direct threat to every alliance on Planet Bob including those I both call friend and enemy. Because of this I have reformed The Big Bad and Friends for the duration of this war. I am alone now but, for anyone who wishes to join simply change you AA to TBBAF and get to fighting. We are an alliance at war so don't join unless you want trouble. And expect plenty of it no doubt. Will my tiny nation change the course of this war? No. Will TBBAF change the course of this war? No. However the time for action has arrived and if ever a valid cause could be found this is it. This war and TBBAF will exist so long as Gramlins continues it silly war and outrages calls for unconditional surrender from DAWN and IRON.

Our official alliance channel is #thebigbad. Come by and have a beer. [/size]

[size="4"][b]The Big Bad
God King of TBBAF[/b][/size]

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be the turning point of the war. A new line has been drawn in the sand. Now we will see who lines up on which side. Will the moralists nations of Planet Bob line up beside TBB and show Gramlins that "Unconditional Surrender" will not be tolerated? Or will the friends of Gramlins (if they still have them) rally to their side and defend Gramlins evil demands.

Edit: sp

Edited by amad123

I figure someone will point this out eventually so let me be the first to state it; Bandwagoning ahoy.

Second, it would have achieved the same fruitless result had you just joined IRON and took up arms with them directly instead of making a ploy for attention and acceptance among the denizens of the world by joining the Hate Brigade against the Grämlins.

In short; This is about as effective as the Tech Sanctions.

Now don't screw it up like Methrage did and get involved with some other alliance as well. Going rogue against Grämlins (and let's not kid ourselves, that's what you're doing here) gets you public support, but keep it at that.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='08 May 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1273365006' post='2291901']
Now don't screw it up like Methrage did and get involved with some other alliance as well. Going rogue against Grämlins (and let's not kid ourselves, that's what you're doing here) gets you public support, but keep it at that.
[/quote]

I expect that those who support the idea of uncondional surrender will attack me. However the fact is this is as much for \m/ or any alliance as it is for IRON. No alliance should have those terms placed on them. And allowing Gramlins to get away with such terms will encourage others to as well. Their are plenty of alliances I do not like on Bob but, I would not want to see them placed under such terms either.

[quote name='Vilien' date='08 May 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1273368999' post='2291950']
The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming. I heard only cheering when TMF forced unconditional surrender on GDI. Where were you so called moralists then?
[/quote]

I was washing my hair.

[quote name='Vilien' date='08 May 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1273368999' post='2291950']
The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming. I heard only cheering when TMF forced unconditional surrender on GDI. Where were you so called moralists then?
[/quote]

Who? Who? and Who? Also I am far far far from a moralist. However I do recognize, as should anyone who understands the way things work on Planet Bob, the direct threat that Gramlins being allowed to demand uconditional surrender creates to everyone. Every alliance is going to lose a war. Do we allow this to become the new way things are done? When the next great power arrises on Bob do you really want to hand this weapon to them? Unconditional surrender can not and will not be allowed to stand.