Reformation of TBBAF and DoW

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='09 May 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1273429186' post='2292621']
It has been very thought out. And the one thing the community knows is, I am not random nor do I act without reason. By the way, what are doing to save your alliance from one day being forced into unconditional surrender? Or are you all for it? Let me guess you have no enemies and will never lose a war right? Well don't worry about it then. I am sure somebody else will make sure that never happens to you. You can thank me later.
[/quote]
To be quite frank, many of us in \m/ have been hunted here for a very long time, through out multiple nations. There isn't a whole lot they can do to us or scare us with. "OMG no infra" been there done that, doesn't take much away really.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='09 May 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1273430249' post='2292645']
To be quite frank, many of us in \m/ have been hunted here for a very long time, through out multiple nations. There isn't a whole lot they can do to us or scare us with. "OMG no infra" been there done that, doesn't take much away really.
[/quote]

Oh ok just as long as your cool with it. I agree I never heard \m/ crying on regular basis about peace terms from UJW... Give me a break you all flooded Planet Bob with your tears. And now you have no problem with it? Sure. Well remember that when your time comes again in the near furture. \m/ now pro Unconditional Surrender? I doubt that is the case. You know that Gramlins will now fail and you do not have to worry. You also can thank me later.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='09 May 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1273431589' post='2292659']
Oh ok just as long as your cool with it. I agree I never heard \m/ crying on regular basis about peace terms from UJW... Give me a break you all flooded Planet Bob with your tears. And now you have no problem with it? Sure. Well remember that when your time comes again in the near furture. \m/ now pro Unconditional Surrender? I doubt that is the case. You know that Gramlins will now fail and you do not have to worry. You also can thank me later.
[/quote]

Gramlins will fail but not because of you. You are doing literally nothing to help the situation. I will thank you later for your money and tech not for saving me from some alliance that I doubt I will ever end up fighting.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='09 May 2010 - 11:20 AM' timestamp='1273429186' post='2292621']
It has been very thought out. And the one thing the community knows is, I am not random nor do I act without reason. By the way, what are doing to save your alliance from one day being forced into unconditional surrender? Or are you all for it? Let me guess you have no enemies and will never lose a war right? Well don't worry about it then. I am sure somebody else will make sure that never happens to you. You can thank me later.
[/quote]

I don't doubt that you thought about it for a long time. It doesn't necessarily mean you have a good plan (hint: you don't). Secondly, when Gramlins are forced to drop their unconditional surrender, it won't be because of you and your lowly nation, but I'm sure you'll take credit for it nonetheless.

So if you really want to stop Gramlins, gather people and alliances and do so. Doing it by yourself and your invisible friends is nothing but roguery, and your actions by yourself will do nothing.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='09 May 2010 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1273431589' post='2292659']
[/quote]
There is no doubt we wandered the world butt hurt after \m/ disbanded, won't even try to deny it. The, one fine day Sponge made a comment that smacked us in the head so hard we had an epiphany. Sponge said (paraphrasing) "I didn't have the power to make \m/ disband, only they could do that". Never was a truer statement made. While we may be slow learners at times, we do learn. To point, we are not pro any kind of surrender terms, every war is unique. Our members jumping on you really has nothing to do with Gramlins and more to do with you being caught in the wild.

As to your crusade, I hate to break the bad news, Gramlins is but a shadow of what the future holds. The one glimmer of hope we had for change died when NPO was given their terms. I hope I am wrong but I strongly believe our world is heading for the most savage of dark ages.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='09 May 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1273431700' post='2292660']
Gramlins will fail but not because of you. You are doing literally nothing to help the situation. I will thank you later for your money and tech not for saving me from some alliance that I doubt I will ever end up fighting.
[/quote]

Oh boy you guys are slow. Let me explain this again. Gramlins being allowed to demand unconditional surrender sets a precedent. Now that does not mean Gramlins has to attack you for you to be offered Unconditional Surrender. Its means anyone can and they can point to Gramlins and say they did it so its ok. But your right Gramlins will not be allowed to do this.

Of course \m/ coming out publicly in support of such terms is very interesting \m/ fighting to support unconditional surrender and harsh terms in general. Why this has to be a like a dream come true to certain parties. When the time comes I am sure they will use it. You are Planet Bobs most predictable alliance. And by now you know this is not all just about Gramlins. Sometimes you get to kill two birds with one stone. And to those that needed this, you are welcome.

Edited by The Big Bad

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='09 May 2010 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1273432462' post='2292669']
Oh boy you guys are slow. Let me explain this again. Gramlins being allowed to demand unconditional surrender sets a precedent. Now that does not mean Gramlins has to attack you for you to be offered Unconditional Surrender. Its means anyone can and they can point to Gramlins and say they did it so its ok. But your right Gramlins will not be allowed to do this.

Of course \m/ coming out publicly in support of such terms is very interesting \m/ fighting to support unconditional surrender and harsh terms in general. Why this has to be a like a dream come true to certain parties. When the time comes I am sure they will use it. You are Planet Bobs most predictable alliance. And by now you know this is not all just about Gramlins. Sometimes you get to kill two birds with one stone. And to those that needed this, you are welcome.
[/quote]
You misunderstand. You are a rogue and unaligned. You are being hit because you are a rogue and are unaligned. It has nothing to do with wether we support Grämlins decision to call for the unconditional surrender of those they are at war with, it is merely because you are a rogue and unaligned.

Really, your tears right now over being raided are delicious.

We are not enabling Grämlins, just as you are not "standing up" to Grämlins. You're nation is too low to really put a dent in Grämlins war efforts, you are insignificant in that war. This is just an attempt to gather attention for yourself, and you've found some attention from the tech redistributors from \m/.

This is just a pathetic attempt for a rogue to gather public support for going rogue.

Edited by Caliph

[quote name='Caliph' date='09 May 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1273432805' post='2292674']
You misunderstand. You are a rogue and unaligned. You are being hit because you are a rogue and are unaligned. It has nothing to do with wether we support Grämlins decision to call for the unconditional surrender of those they are at war with, it is merely because you are a rogue and unaligned.

Really, your tears right now over being raided are delicious.

We are not enabling Grämlins, just as you are not "standing up" to Grämlins. You're nation is too low to really put a dent in Grämlins war efforts, you are insignificant in that war. This is just an attempt to gather attention for yourself, and you've found some attention from the tech redistributors from \m/.

This is just a pathetic attempt for a rogue to gather public support for going rogue.
[/quote]

Sorry you can back pedal all you want. You have made it clear where you stand. Your support of Gramlins is clear. Others could have come to support them but instead it was you. Scramble scamble now to try and claim your start to raiding again had nothing to with my alliance forming and DoWing on Gramlins. You have gone to war with my alliance to aid Gramlins quest of forcing unconditional surrender. Why esle have you been here complaining since my DoW? Sometimes it is almost to easy.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='09 May 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1273434404' post='2292695']
Sorry you can back pedal all you want. You have made it clear where you stand. Your support of Gramlins is clear. Others could have come to support them but instead it was you. Scramble scamble now to try and claim your start to raiding again had nothing to with my alliance forming and DoWing on Gramlins. You have gone to war with my alliance to aid Gramlins quest of forcing unconditional surrender. Why esle have you been here complaining since my DoW? Sometimes it is almost to easy.
[/quote]

You will never get it but what the hell here's my last attempt.

We don't care about Gramlins.

We just hate you because you're a pathetic attention whore.

Well, I don't like to stick my nose in these sort of things as it never helps. Knowing that this is the case, I will still make a nice little post on why I think that most of CN is hypocritical and should probably mind their own business.

As I recall, one of our most recent wars was because, NpO felt that they were the moralist police of CN. I remember several people standing up against NpO. Well, now this is sort of the same principle. Grams is taking on IRON and everyone is jumping down their throats trying to be moralist police. I know I saw half of the people that posted here, post something evil about NpO for attempting the same thing. It is my opinion based on this, that most of you are hypocritical pinheads, who only look for something to gossip about. You are all mostly looking for something to use as a way to cause trouble and you would be doing yourself, and the rest of CN a great favor if you would stop posting.

Now, before someone starts trying to state my opinion on the matter at hand... I haven't one. I support neither side.

Edited by Emporor

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='09 May 2010 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1273434404' post='2292695']
[/quote]
1: We are not supporting Grämlins, they are an alliance and make their own policies without consulting us, or asking us for approval or support.
2: We have made it clear where we stand. We dislike rogues, and we like tech raiding. You are a rogue, and thus you are being raided by us. Not for Grämlins, but because you are a rogue and have tech that must be redistributed to \m/.
3: You have no alliance, you are an unaligned nation, so stop referring to your 1 man AA as an "alliance". You are unaligned, get over it.
4: I can appreciate your willingness to do this to make a "stand", however this is exactly the wrong way to go about it. You should have joined IRON or DAWN or someone else already in a war with Grämlins, instead of going rogue on them.

[quote name='Shurukian' date='09 May 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1273436375' post='2292726']
So I take it that \m/ has begun tech raiding again, and is done with that whole peaceful thing?
[/quote]

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85641]Yes, they have.[/url]

[quote name='Shurukian' date='09 May 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1273436375' post='2292726']
So I take it that \m/ has begun tech raiding again, and is done with that whole peaceful thing?
[/quote]

They ended the anti raiding policy in response to my DoW on Grams.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='09 May 2010 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1273436604' post='2292729']
[/quote]
Haha, you are half right, we did end our suspension because of you, Gramlins didn't figure into it though. You must have realized what a juicy target you were presenting when you left your last AA.

What is entertaining is the amount of people stopping by to whinge about us beating them to you :P

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='09 May 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1273436604' post='2292729']
[/quote]
Words began to fail me when I see just how massive your ego is by posts like these ...

You are a nice tech raid target. Thats all. You are not helping IRON or DAWN or hurting Grämlins.
Surely people who want to make a difference in that war will see the example The Big Bad is presenting and instead choose to not go rogue and have the wind cut from the sails of your crusade by being tech raided.

Edited by Caliph

[quote name='Caliph' date='09 May 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1273436905' post='2292737']
Words began to fail me when I see just how massive your ego is by posts like these ...

You are a nice tech raid target. Thats all. You are not helping IRON or DAWN or hurting Grämlins.
Surely people who want to make a difference in that war will see the example The Big Bad is presenting and instead choose to not go rogue and have the wind cut from the sails of your crusade by being tech raided.
[/quote]

So you admit you wanted to cut the winds from the sails of my crusade agaist Gramlins unconditional surrender by tech raiding me? If thats not supporting Grams I do not know what is. And in your own words no less. Well ain't that a peach.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='09 May 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1273437387' post='2292742']
So you admit you wanted to cut the winds from the sails of my crusade agaist Gramlins unconditional surrender by tech raiding me? If thats not supporting Grams I do not know what is. And in your own words no less. Well ain't that a peach.
[/quote]
Not quite.

The affect of you going rogue is that you are being tech raided.
Being tech raided is affecting your crusade against the Grämlins, otherwise you would have no reason to be so butthurt over it.
We are tech raiding you because you are an unaligned rogue.

I've already said we are not raiding you because of Grämlins. Not because of them, but because of your status as a rogue.

I'm beginning to think reading comprehension is something you failed in school, because you don't seem to be comprehending what I've been telling you, and instead respond with your delusions and conspiracy theories.

Keep coming up with more conspiracy theories, we're having a laugh at your expense over it.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='09 May 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1273437387' post='2292742']
[/quote]

You're a rogue. End of discussion.

Get out.

I see nothing wrong with TBB doing this; he feels it is right, let him fight.

As for people bringing up his past from 2-3 years ago or whatever, really, you're not contributing. The past is the past, especially from that long ago. Though TBB may have had a different approach then doesn't mean it sticks. People change, so does society.

Fight for what you believe in, and most of all, have fun.

[quote name='The Big Bad' date='08 May 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1273365837' post='2291912']
I expect that those who support the idea of uncondional surrender will attack me. However the fact is this is as much for \m/ or any alliance as it is for IRON. No alliance should have those terms placed on them. And allowing Gramlins to get away with such terms will encourage others to as well. Their are plenty of alliances I do not like on Bob but, I would not want to see them placed under such terms either.
[/quote]

Hypocrite, Norden Verein?
Don't start the nazi !@#$%^&*.

You're just a hypocrite that's all.
Or I guess people can change.

Goodluck fighting the good fight though.