Phoenix Federation change of command.

mhawk

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhawk, I have spoken to you, only a few times, perhaps not even that. You agreed to protect the Irish Protection Confederation, and great protector's The Phoenix Federation has been. You will not be forgotten my friend, and ally, and may you enjoy a happy retirement. TCK, I congratulate you on your new position, and I truly look forward to working with you from here on out.

o/ mhawk!
o/ TCK!
o/ TPF!

Sorry to see you retire mhawk, I never had the pleasure to talk or work with you, but I've always received the best impressions from what I've seen of you, and you have made TPF into a first-rate alliance. I'm looking forward to seeing TCK continue your work and continually push TPF onto new levels of greatness.

o/ mhawk
o/ TPF

From when I first started with Tempest, I've admired your leadership, in Elysium and then in TPF. Under your watch TPF helped SNAFU get off to a great start and for that I will always be grateful. Enjoy your retirement Mhawk and here's to continued success TCK. :D

You've certainly been at the top of TPF for some tough times. I've never really seen eye to eye with TPF or with you but I certainly respect what you've done and how you've dealt with Slayer's legacy. Have a good time as a retired old man ;)

As a whole we (AOD Brigade) wish mhawk the best as he moves on and steps down from TPF. It has been a great pleasure to work with him in the short time that I have and I look forward to continuing to work with TCK. May retirement treat you well mhawk and may TCK lead TPF to many more good years.