A Magicninja Announcement

magicninja

Fellow denizens of Planet Bob,

I come before you today to announce my retirement from active politics on the world stage effective May 1st. I've finally burned out on it after about 2 and a half years straight of being in high level government positions in a few alliances. I decided to post this missive through this particular official channel because it may have some effect on the relationship between GATO and some alliances who see me as the one gov guy in GATO that they know and talk to. To those alliances please get to know Laserwolf. If there is one guy you need to know in GATO it is him. Probably one of the best alliance leaders this world has ever seen. The fact that he does things under the radar is quite a testament to that imo.

You won't hear much from me anymore here or on the IRC lines. You won't be seeing me mold GATO into the alliance I think it should be anymore. There's some who may lament that fact and some who will rejoice and most won't really care at all. I can live with that.

To my friends I say I will be back soon enough but in the meantime there's plenty of friendly people at GATO to get to know. I played only a small role.

To my enemies I say ahahahahahahahahahaahahaha and also don't let anything I said or did reflect too much on GATO. I played only a small role.

To those who don't really care I say start caring. GATO is here to stay and will play a role in the future events of our world even if it is only a small one.

As always my mail box here and over at the headquarters of my nation remain open to any correspondence. Although I can no longer officially speak for GATO on any matter, I can direct you to someone who can or relay any message.

Be good to my GATO CN and they'll be good to you. Be bad to them and all you'll do is wake me up and then you'll have me to deal with. No one wants that.

Keep it real, Keep it fun.

magicninja out.

[quote]To those who don't really care I say start caring. GATO is here to stay and will play a role in the future events of our world even if it is only a small one.[/quote]

yeah, I can't say that really does much for me, really not persuading me to care.

But that aside, best of luck in your retirement, if you are able to break free (many find that they can't and come back sooner then later), run like hell from the horror that is the commitment and responsibility of CN politics.

Edited by memoryproblems

Magic,

We have worked together since last July and it has been an enjoyable ride. You have outdone yourself and have served well. It is an honor to call you both colleague and friend. Enjoy your rocking chair and lemonade. I'll try to stay off your lawn but won't make promises.

o7 Magic

-Laserwolf

I understand your need for a break MN.. Best of luck and enjoy your retirement party.. May it be LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG and full of frivolity!

oo/ Magicninja :wub:

Dude.. you've made CN a much better place for being a member.. Even Stumpy will be sad to see his favorite "pirate" vacating OWF :(

;)