An Agreement has been reached...

[quote name='Whitney' date='02 April 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1270185396' post='2245084']
Please share your thoughts with evidence rather than blind statements.
[/quote]
I'd say this whole thread seems to be excellent evidence of irrational behaviour.

I'm not sure what is so hilarious to you ODNers about this. It is announced mere hours, if a few days at best, before the conclusion of this massive war.

I'd say we're indeed going to be a peaceful sphere for the relative future.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only laugh at all the BAW'ing from ODN. Of course, they'll respond to this post and ask, "Where were we BAW'ing?" when pretty much all of their posts have been evidence.

Although props to Froggor for being very congenial.

[quote name='dvdcchn' date='01 April 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1270182992' post='2244970']
i am sorry that, that side feels [b]left OUT[/b]. hopefully reconcilation will occur someday.
[/quote]
I love the pun.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' date='01 April 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1270183926' post='2245010']
Seriously, quit your damn !@#$%*ing. ODN was asked from the start while it was just IRON R&R and Dawn. And your alliances constant "boohoo our alliance isn't invited" is pathetic to say the least. You tried to boycot this project on every single turn. Well it's here, it stays here, so stuff it
[/quote]
Nice post.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

[quote name='Shodemofi' date='02 April 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1270184821' post='2245053']
Is it just me or this a pretty meaningless treaty? When's the last time an alliance mass-cancelled trades with another alliance? Yay pieces of paper I guess...
[/quote]

The main point of the treaty in practice has nothing to do with mass cancellations, though those are important articles. The strength of CTI is in the trade circle creation process. Basically, we think we have created an extremely efficient process for making stable trade circles. The treaty is backed by a number of "CTI employees" who act on behalf of CTI and their respective alliances to find and create stable circles through the aforementioned process.

[quote name='Methrage' date='02 April 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1270192577' post='2245176']
I don't see FOK in there, but other than that it seems all worthwhile orange alliances are involved.
[/quote]
Oh, I see what you did there.

Clever! :rolleyes:

[quote name='thaone' date='02 April 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1270197354' post='2245202']
I'm quite surprised that it got a LEO signatory (RnR) to sign it on it's own.
[/quote]

The focus of CTI is to ensure that someone in Orange has no problem finding trades. It has no major clauses affecting millitary or politics, the focus is Economics. You cant please everyone, there would be disagreements et al. But I find those disagreements to be mainly political ones, not economic ones, why make economics political? Some people claimed to have left OUT because the economic side didn't work, because OUT was too political..it is surprising some of them chose to not be part of an economic treaty which doesn't have a political angle to it, I wont speculate the reasons, this treaty is not "bawwww my Web vs your Web." This isnt about major political sides of Orange like LEO vs ex-Heg, Its primarily Economics and I genuinely hope we [u]all[/u] in orange can share the benefits.

There are political disagreements, and lets face it, they are bound to be, we dont have to politicize the economics, it benefits you, it benefits me, it benefits the whole of sphere. There is only win involved here.

This baby has been working for some of us as a pilot project, it has now been expanded with method added to the awesomeness.

Edited by shahenshah

I got to page four and am already facepalming at the lack of reading comprehension and mindless hatred. Congrats on your trade treaty, hopefully it will prove useful to you. As for you, Aeternos Astramora, you truly have been given a gift. If only the world were filled with more special people..

[quote name='Rafael Nadal' date='02 April 2010 - 07:04 AM' timestamp='1270184623' post='2245047']
Good luck on this. Kinda surprised RnR is in this, since Fok is missing from it. All of LEO was included in OUT, yet it is not so with this treaty. Whether that truly means anything or not, I'm not sure, but I find it interesting.
[/quote]
It doesn't really mean anything.

LEO works perfectly fine without OUT or CTI, and FOK is happy with just that.

So how will CTI affect trades for nonmember alliances? Will member alliances nations simply be given higher priority when looking for matches, or does this initiative ban people from trading with Orange alliances not in it?

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='02 April 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1270236747' post='2245572']
So how will CTI affect trades for nonmember alliances? Will member alliances nations simply be given higher priority when looking for matches, or does this initiative ban people from trading with Orange alliances not in it?
[/quote]
CTI isn't made out to ban people from getting trades, but to assist as many orangees to find best trades possible. So, while member alliances nations will have priority simply because the Trade Coordinators will personally oversee that their trade circles are filled, nonmember alliances nations will also benefit from it, as long as their resources are needed and they are reliable traders.

Also, gotta love the politik brought into this thread. I wished people would at least take the time to read the OP.

[quote name='thaone' date='02 April 2010 - 04:36 AM' timestamp='1270197354' post='2245202']
I'm quite surprised that it got a LEO signatory (RnR) to sign it on it's own.
[/quote]
Don't worry, we'll have infiltrated, sabotaged, and danced on the ashes of this monstrosity of an idea in less than a month. How dare Orange work together?!?!?!? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!