An Agreement has been reached...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Whitney' date='02 April 2010 - 05:42 AM' timestamp='1270183307' post='2244981']
Which is why the "other" side of the treaty web isn't part of it, right?
[/quote]

Seriously, quit your damn !@#$%*ing. ODN was asked from the start while it was just IRON R&R and Dawn. And your alliances constant "boohoo our alliance isn't invited" is pathetic to say the least. You tried to boycot this project on every single turn. Well it's here, it stays here, so stuff it

[quote name='EgoFreaky' date='01 April 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1270183926' post='2245010']
Seriously, quit your damn !@#$%*ing. ODN was asked from the start while it was just IRON R&R and Dawn. And your alliances constant "boohoo our alliance isn't invited" is pathetic to say the least. You tried to boycot this project on every single turn. Well it's here, it stays here, so stuff it
[/quote]

Ah looks like we are well on our way to a peacefull orange sphere now. :v:

[quote name='EgoFreaky' date='02 April 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1270183926' post='2245010']
[/quote]
If you read her post properly you would see that she was commenting on the fact that the treaty called for a peaceful sphere.

Ranting doesn't suit you.

[quote name='Ford86' date='01 April 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1270184108' post='2245021']
Ah looks like we are well on our way to a peacefull orange sphere now. :v:
[/quote]

what can we say, the previos post by your alliance mates and allies have set a great precident in this thread alone. well, sorry we couldnt even past the first page on this one.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' date='01 April 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1270183926' post='2245010']
[/quote]

You're a lovely chap.

We don't desire to be in it. It's a far reach to say we're complaining about not being in it. We're more giggling at your phrasing.

[quote name='dvdcchn' date='01 April 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1270184238' post='2245025']
what can we say, the previos post by your alliance mates and allies have set a great precident in this thread alone. well, sorry we couldnt even past the first page on this one.
[/quote]

Dont act like we are the only ones to do that... <_<

[quote name='Banksy' date='02 April 2010 - 05:56 AM' timestamp='1270184159' post='2245022']
If you read her post properly you would see that she was commenting on the fact that the treaty called for a peaceful sphere.

Ranting doesn't suit you.
[/quote]

Neither does the complaining about it by you guys suit you. And trust me I've heard a whole lot of it <_<

I have never had any real problems with ODN and in general felt okay about ODN. But in regards to CTI ODN has acted like babies. You want to be part of it? No problem after the war we talk shouldn't be too hard. You don't want to fine too. But please you are driving me insane with your talk about our side isn't invited seeing as i'm 100% sure you are.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' date='01 April 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1270184459' post='2245041']
Neither does the complaining about it by you guys suit you. And trust me I've heard a whole lot of it <_<

I have never had any real problems with ODN and in general felt okay about ODN. But in regards to CTI ODN has acted like babies. You want to be part of it? No problem after the war we talk shouldn't be too hard. You don't want to fine too. But please you are driving me insane with your talk about our side isn't invited seeing as i'm 100% sure you are.
[/quote]

Does your alliance know you're embarrassing them with your lack of reading comprehension?

It's alright, R&R. I know what it's like to have a bad egg lying around.

[quote name='flak attack' date='02 April 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1270183201' post='2244976']
At which point TOP and co would have declared on MK, LOST, Athens, FoB and GR, leaving two members of CnG unable to defend them as well as FOK being unable to help as well. Looks to me like they were right in leaving OUT.
[/quote]

You know that Vanguard had been angling to either leave OUT or significantly downgrade it since the Second Patriotic War, during which OUT unanimously (minus Vanguard) attacked GLOF, right? This was far before TOP was supposedly arrayed against CnG since day one after Karma ended -- which was never a foregone conclusion from that time and saying otherwise would be asinine. There is always a choice and there are always opportunities to steer the course of history differently than one would predict.

Such is life, I suppose. I think you're off the mark here, though.

[quote name='Whitney' date='02 April 2010 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1270184632' post='2245048']
Does your alliance know you're embarrassing them with your lack of reading comprehension?

It's alright, R&R. I know what it's like to have a bad egg lying around.
[/quote]

All of ODN being bad eggs, I am sure you do.

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='silentkiller' date='01 April 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1270184852' post='2245055']
Being one yourself, I am sure you speak from experience.
[/quote]

Go you, random person chiming in with absolutely no reasoning.

Please elaborate.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' date='02 April 2010 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1270184459' post='2245041']

[/quote]
It's funny, because I don't see any complaining about not being invited ITT. All the comments have been aimed at IRON, TOP, DAWN and TORN's attack on the ODN and Vanguard, and the fact it makes your statement of intent ("The goal of this treaty is to foster the advancement and prosperity of the Orange Team as a [b]peaceful[/b] and prosperous entity") rather funny.

We haven't talked to anyone from R&R about joining this treaty within the last few months, so I struggle to see how we are 'driving you insane' with our supposed crying. The ODN doesn't particularly want to be a part of a trades treaty either - as you can see from our OUT exit, which Mr DVD pointed out, we don't really see much of a future in them.

The ODN is indifferent towards the treaty, we just find the situation in which the treaty was signed and it's mission statement amusing.

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Rafael Nadal' date='02 April 2010 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1270184623' post='2245047']
Good luck on this. Kinda surprised RnR is in this, since Fok is missing from it. All of LEO was included in OUT, yet it is not so with this treaty. Whether that truly means anything or not, I'm not sure, but I find it interesting.
[/quote]

Well it kinda grew from something DAWN IRON and R&R where already working on for a while so thats why we are in it. The rest of LEO like the rest of orange not in isn't in because they are either not sure yet, thought the timing was bad with the war and all or didn't want in.

My guess is that after the war ends it won't take too long for others to join in. It's worth it though, unlike OUT CTI does deliver when it comes to trades.

[quote name='IronMan17' date='01 April 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1270183598' post='2244992']
The purpose of this treaty is not politics, the purpose is trades. This treaty would have been offered to the other side at the start of this, but because of the out break of war, it was not possible at the time. With this war still taking place, it is still hard to see at this time. After the war, and things die down, Orange team will be united. I mean ALL Orange.
[/quote]
As I have said before, It still stands.

Edited by IronMan17

[quote name='IronMan17' date='02 April 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1270183598' post='2244992']
The purpose of this treaty is not politics, the purpose is trades. This treaty would have been offered to the other side at the start of this, but because of the out break of war, it was not possible at the time. With this war still taking place, it is still hard to see at this time. After the war, and things die down, Orange team will be united. I mean ALL Orange.
[/quote]

You're a little too optimistic. ODN and Vanguard have always been irrational about this sort of thing.

[quote name='Titus Pullo' date='01 April 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1270185330' post='2245080']
You're a little too optimistic. ODN and Vanguard have always been irrational about this sort of thing.
[/quote]

Please share your thoughts with evidence rather than blind statements.

[quote name='Banksy' date='02 April 2010 - 06:10 AM' timestamp='1270185021' post='2245066']
It's funny, because I don't see any complaining about not being invited ITT. All the comments have been aimed at IRON, TOP, DAWN and TORN's attack on the ODN and Vanguard, and the fact it makes your statement of intent ("The goal of this treaty is to foster the advancement and prosperity of the Orange Team as a [b]peaceful[/b] and prosperous entity") rather funny.

We haven't talked to anyone from R&R about joining this treaty within the last few months, so I struggle to see how we are 'driving you insane' with our supposed crying. The ODN doesn't particularly want to be a part of a trades treaty either - as you can see from our OUT exit, which Mr DVD pointed out, we don't really see much of a future in them.

The ODN is indifferent towards the treaty, we just find the situation in which the treaty was signed and it's mission statement amusing.
[/quote]

My post was directed at the statement "That's why the other side of the web isn't included", no the other side isn't included because they didn't want in.

I may have overreacted a bit i'll give you that, but it's certainly not been months ago that someone from ODN talked about how you weren't included (it may have been unofficial but it was still done).