An Agreement has been reached...

[center][img]http://cache.io9.com/assets/resources/2008/03/2245296412_d2aff4fa2c.jpg[/img][/center]

We the members of the Orange Team come together, again, united by a common bond, to once again promote the prosperity of the team as well as each other friends. The Citrus Accords were established upon the principles of independence. The Citrus Trade Initiative is established by mutual dedication, sharing responsibility for each other as well as the whole. The goal of this treaty is to foster the advancement and prosperity of the Orange Team as a peaceful and prosperous entity. Honoring the Citrus Free Trade Zone we hope to create an Orange Team that will yet again be stable and prosperous, under the guidance of our first director, IronMan of SLAP.

the treaty

[quote]
[center][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d180/SkYgReEnChIcK/CTI-transparent.png[/img][/center]

Citrus Trade Initiative

We the nations of orange come together to promote prosperity and progression amongst the team, and amongst friends. We pledge to each other for the economic benefit of the trade union.

Article I: Sovereign
Sovereignty of the Signatory Alliances is in no way affected with This treaty.

Article II: Trade
Member alliances will acknowledge the Citrus Free Trade Zone and work as a collective to ensure the flow of trades; This will be completed in the framework of a central staff and database.
To cancel a trade agreement 48 hour notice is required for member nations to notify the other member nation. Although the self determination of member nations are acknowledged, member alliances may not enforce a mass cancellation of trades or self declared embargo on another member alliance.
Uranium resource may be recalled at the discretion of the CTI Signatory Alliance for a temporary period. A Notice of the recall shall be given to the CTI Director as appropriate.

Article III: Governance
The collective will appoint a trade director (See Election Protocol). This trade director will oversee the day to day activities of the initiative. The director will report any violations of the union to the member governments.
Each member alliance must submit one active coordinator to aid the director in the oversight of trades; a staff is welcomed as well but will be at the discretion of the member alliance.
Observer alliances may contribute to the collective but will have no jurisdiction on the amendment of the laws of the initiative.

Article IV: Admittance
An Alliance is admitted as the Signatory Alliance after 3/4 of the existing CTI Alliances have consented. If it is approved by the current CTI alliances, the acting Director will approach the entering alliance and inform them.

Article V: Senators
Member alliances are free to vote respectfully for their candidate, however, member alliances may not sanction a member nation without consent of the offending alliance government or absolute majority consent of the fellow CTI alliances. This does not apply to rogue nations.

Article VI: Cancellation
If a Signatory Alliance chooses to revoke their consent to the treaty, they must inform the CTI Director. The CTI Director has 24 hours to inform all the Governments of the (remaining) Signatory Alliances.
48 hours must pass after the Signatory Alliances have been informed, before this treaty is annulled for the revoking Alliance.
All nations of the terminating alliance will stay in their respective trade circles and on the CTI spreadsheet unless specifically requested otherwise.

Article VII: Amendments
This treaty can be modified or changed at the will of the signatory alliances with a absolute majority
[/quote]

signed.
[b]Signed for The Golden Horde:[/b]

Partisan - [i]Genghis Khan[/i]
KingSVH - [i]Beklare-Bek[/i]
Combat Pope - [i]Vizier Of Diplomacy[/i]
Lucas Perry - [i]Vizier Of Economic Affairs[/i]
Rawdon - [i]Vizier Of War[/i]
MyLife125 - [i]Vizier Of Internal Affairs [/i]

[b]Signed for Sovereign League of Armed Powers:[/b]

IronMan17 - [i]King[/i]
AzAce - [i]King[/i]

[b]Signed for Democratic Alliance of Wise Nations:[/b]

Poach, [i]President[/i]
Golan 1st, [i]Chief Councilor[/i]
Franciscus, shilo, [i]Councilours[/i]

[b]Signed for the Order of the Paradox:[/b]

The 23rd Paradox Council
[i]Grandmaster:[/i] SkyGreenChick
[i]Grand Hospitaller:[/i] Jenko
[i]Grand Chancellor:[/i] Saber
[i]Grand Defender:[/i] Ajaxpenny
[i]Grand Treasurer:[/i] Tushar Dhoot
[i]Grand Inductor:[/i] Benevlan
[i]Grand Legate:[/i] GuardianOfNewbs
[i]Councillor-at-Large:[/i] Casey

34thSession of the Heptagon
HellAngel
Crazy Canuck
Timberland
Craven
Mitchh
Rommel_HSQ
President Obama

[b]Signed for East India Company:[/b]

Callofktulu [i]Governor General[/i]
Rastapolitan [i]Director General[/i]
Rhizoctonia [i]Secretary General [/i]

[b]Signed for Vasíleion tis Phoebe:[/b]

k-59, [i]Basileus of Vasíleion tis Phoebe[/i]
Longbowe,[i] Hegemon of Vasíleion tis Phoebe[/i]

[b]Signed for The German Empire:[/b]

[i]The Kaiser,[/i] President Chris
[i]The ReichsKanzler,[/i] Karl August von Hardenberg

[b]Signed for the R&R[/b]

cmf0203
DemonSpawn
Viking Goalie (VG)

[b]Signed for The Order of Righteous Nations:[/b]

Bigwoody, [i]Dear Leader[/i]
His Royal Thickness, [i]TORN Thickfuhrer[/i]
Lord Curzon, [i]Triumvir of Foreign Affairs[/i]
SinisterCanuck, [i]Triumvir of War[/i]
DDEShare, [i]Triumvir of Internal Affairs[/i]
AddictedAffliction, [i]TORN Representative[/i]

[b]Signed for Independent Republic Of Orange Nations:[/b]

Peron, [i]President
DVDCCHN, [i]Secretary of State, IRON Councilor[/i]
Shanenshah, [i]Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor[/i]
MCRABT, [i]Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor[/i]
Theophilos, [i]Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor[/i]
Matt Miller, [i]Minister of the IRON Vault, IRON Councilor[/i]
Queltocz, [i]Deputy Minster of the IRON Vault, IRON Councilor[/i]
Krash, [i]Minister of Funk, IRON Councilor [/i]

[b]Signed for The United Front:[/b]

Prather, [i]Triumvirate[/i]
Antonio II, [i]Triumvirate[/i]
Spencer, [i]Triumvirate[/i]

WireDog, [i]Palatium Consular Imperium[/i]
Moosenator, [i]Palatium Consular Imperium[/i]

JDavis, [i]MoD[/i]
Exige, [i]MoE[/i]
Letub, [i]MoIA[/i]
Emmabuddie, [i]MoC[/i]
Bob the Slayer,[i]MoFA[/i]

Edited by dvdcchn

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Treaty is a great step forward for the Orange Sphere. I Look forward to working with all of you, and I hope that this allows all of us to prosper and grow.
o/ Orange
O/ CTI
o/ Trades
o/

Edited by IronMan17

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='01 April 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1270182832' post='2244961']
Comment about keeping your sphere stable by not attacking half of it goes here.
[/quote]

i am sorry that, that side feels [b]left OUT[/b]. hopefully reconcilation will occur someday.

Edited by dvdcchn

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='02 April 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1270182832' post='2244961']
[/quote]

Well...there was this thing called OUT that prevented that kind of thing from happening for a very long time... :ehm:

[quote name='dvdcchn' date='02 April 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1270182992' post='2244970']
i am sorry that, that side feels [b]left OUT[/b]. hopefully reconcilation will occur someday.
[/quote]
It's sad that your sphere is so hostile that you can't manage to keep things peaceful without a legally binding agreement.

[quote name='dvdcchn' date='02 April 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1270182992' post='2244970']
[/quote]
You're bitter because of that?

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Coursca' date='02 April 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1270183042' post='2244971']
Well...there was this thing called OUT that prevented that kind of thing from happening for a very long time... :ehm:
[/quote]
At which point TOP and co would have declared on MK, LOST, Athens, FoB and GR, leaving two members of CnG unable to defend them as well as FOK being unable to help as well. Looks to me like they were right in leaving OUT.

Very impressed with the organisation to help with finding a trade circle and progress the alliances signed up for this have made already. Looking forward to working alongside others to help orange nations achieve even better growth.

Edited by Myzebedeeistaken

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='01 April 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1270183157' post='2244974']
It's sad that your sphere is so hostile that you can't manage to keep things peaceful without a legally binding agreement.
[/quote]
i agree

[quote name='Banksy' date='01 April 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1270183162' post='2244975']
Your bitter because of that?
[/quote]

nope,

[quote name='Whitney' date='02 April 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1270183307' post='2244981']
Which is why the "other" side of the treaty web isn't part of it, right?
[/quote]
Promote peace by ignoring war.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='02 April 2010 - 05:34 AM' timestamp='1270182832' post='2244961']
[/quote]

Peace is overrated

[quote name='Banksy' date='02 April 2010 - 05:39 AM' timestamp='1270183162' post='2244975']
Your bitter because of that?
[/quote]

I doubt it.

0/ CTI
0/ Orange
0/ IRON
0/ R&R
0/ Our first succesfull cooperation with DAWN

0/ insert something random here :)

The purpose of this treaty is not politics, the purpose is trades. This treaty would have been offered to the other side at the start of this, but because of the out break of war, it was not possible at the time. With this war still taking place, it is still hard to see at this time. After the war, and things die down, Orange team will be united. I mean ALL Orange.