The Coincidence Coalition

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though we will be on other sides, I wish you the best of luck and to fight with honor.

It'll be sad to be fighting my former brothers in Gremlins who reside in TOP, but understand one thing:

I wont go easy on you !@#$%*es. ^_^

To LM: Bring it on, brother. Also, I support the alc, you get the lube.

But seriously, it took 6 or 7 days for this blitz to be planned and this is the best you can do?

Athens: 173 nations, 108 peaced

Ragnarok: 281 nations, 162 peaced

Looks like the plan is more to threaten the nations in peace mode and get them to stay there / have forces ready to pick them out as they de-peace. Also certain key alliances trigger key treaty chains tonight.

Athens: 173 nations, 108 peaced

Ragnarok: 281 nations, 162 peaced

Looks like the plan is more to threaten the nations in peace mode and get them to stay there / have forces ready to pick them out as they de-peace. Also certain key alliances trigger key treaty chains tonight.

Majority of both sides are sitting in peace mode because of the chess games early this week.

You think white peace is fair after suckerpunching and then dogpiling on TPF? Now you will share their suffering.

Since those arrayed against our ally refused to hear calls for restraint, refused to listen for calls of diplomacy, we will take an eye for an eye.

You can't try to back out of it now or spin it to your favor by claiming you were NOW looking for peace. The time for talk on that is over until you've all shed some blood.

So let's shed blood together.

so let me get this straight. ya'll !@#$%*, whine, and moan about no diplomacy being used but when it happens you DoW? to top that off, TPF rejects white peace while none of their allies use diplomacy to resolve this situation and in fact reject it completely in order to launch attacks?

heh. hypocrisy continues unabated it seems.

it seems ya'll never wanted diplomacy at all as can be seen by TPF rejecting a white peace. congrats on coming over to the dark side.

so let me get this straight. ya'll !@#$%*, whine, and moan about no diplomacy being used but when it happens you DoW? to top that off, TPF rejects white peace while none of their allies use diplomacy to resolve this situation and in fact reject it completely in order to launch attacks?

it seems ya'll never wanted diplomacy at all as can be seen by TPF rejecting a white peace. congrats on coming over to the dark side.

Correction. Athens and co. rejected white peace before our declaration of war was announced. Perhaps by the fate of a few minutes, but wasn't the last war with Moo being timed out of Skype a similar situation? NPO and TORN then declared war on OV and the rest as we know is history.

War is here. Cherist it, and never let it go.

Doch mate, they tried diplomacy. They asked for reps for a war they thought were entitled to. Reps weren't going to be paid, but fighting was continueing, so war it is. It is not like they never talked before declaring. They actually practiced what they preached.

I would not accept white peace if someone attacks me for some reason I think hold no water, and would demand reps, or fight. ZDP has done so when tech raided by NEW. If IAA decided to back us up in the war after all the talking was done, no one could say because we didn't accept the white peace that we are guilty of never having tried diplomacy.

Now, lets stop the PR grabs, and get to the fighting.

Correction. Athens and co. rejected white peace before our declaration of war was announced. Perhaps by the fate of a few minutes, but wasn't the last war with Moo being timed out of Skype a similar situation? NPO and TORN then declared war on OV and the rest as we know is history.

War is here. Cherist it, and never let it go.

even Zenith stated it was TPF who rejected it. not Athens/CO.......

as for war, i am down for it. always have been.

I'm not entirely sure what rational you could use to justify white peace after this fiasco. I mean, unless you reached into the dark days of CN wherein white peace was offered with an add on "Or we could just continue to grind you into the ground...your choice".

Doch mate, they tried diplomacy. They asked for reps for a war they thought were entitled to. Reps weren't going to be paid, but fighting was continueing, so war it is. It is not like they never talked before declaring. They actually practiced what they preached.

I would not accept white peace if someone attacks me for some reason I think hold no water, and would demand reps, or fight. ZDP has done so when tech raided by NEW. If IAA decided to back us up in the war after all the talking was done, no one could say because we didn't accept the white peace that we are guilty of never having tried diplomacy.

Now, lets stop the PR grabs, and get to the fighting.

your situation is quite different than this one. also, it appears that Athens/Co offered white peace and that was rejected. if diplomacy was what those guys preached, then they sure as !@#$ did not practice it as i doubt every single alliance that entered this war tonite attempted diplomacy with Athens, \m/, or GOD. thus, it is obvious they are hypocrites who use double standards.

Wait. You stopped this many alliances from upholding their treaties for one guy? One guy? I don't know LM that well, but can he walk on water or something? Seriously just hit peace mode for a few days.

I'm calling shenanigans unless LM is the only person that is capable of preparing TOP for war, and even that would be pretty embarrassing.

I'm not entirely sure what rational you could use to justify white peace after this fiasco. I mean, unless you reached into the dark days of CN wherein white peace was offered with an add on "Or we could just continue to grind you into the ground...your choice".

wait wha? Athens and Co were defending Athens from an aggressive action by TPF. even after that, TPF was offered white peace. i have no clue what you are even getting at..... if all those on the opposite side truly felt diplomacy and the non-escalation of this war was the way to go, then they failed horribly when TPF rejected white peace in order to escalate this war.

but like i said before i am down for war. at least i won't be bored while on break.