The Coincidence Coalition

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During negotiations, of course. You hilarious hypocrites.

Not that anyone is going to read or bother responding to this but even if this is true and not a miscommunication with one side saying talks are over other side not thinking that (I'm sure we'll hear that this is the case), theres a pretty meaningful difference between this and NPO-OV.

In the NPO-OV incident it was NPO that was offering OV terms, and despite the fact that OV hadn't decided either way, they attacked anyways. This means that the discussions were disengenuous and underhanded.

On the other hand in this case all these alliances already declared war on TPF, so the CB is already there for CC to enter. Not only this, but as the party being offered terms, theres is nothing wrong with TPF turning them down so the moral outrage wouldn't make any sense.

-end rant...

Civility and respect was shoved out the window far, far too quickly. And while I'm not sure I'm happy that war was avoided for OOC reasons rather than the on-going pursuit of peaceful negotiations (though apparently they're happening right now, which makes the timing of this odd), I can certainly get behind a call for resolution... if that's truly what this coalition wants.

It's not. Quite literally, we're in the middle of peace negotiations.

But yet you are still attacking TPF?

Until some peace is reached, you are at war, stop trying to play the victim and get the war your started moving along.

An entire coalition's war efforts were delayed due to one person? And that somehow justifies said delay when TPF is getting annihilated with no assistance from said coalition. Not buying it, and not impressed.

/me checks the war declarations screen.

Oooh, activity. Now I'm impressed. Good luck to all involved. :)

The irony in this thread is nigh-unbearable.

The former Wrath of Karma, declaring war during the middle of negotiations.

Unless there was a ceasefire, which there wasn't, who cares?

Declaring war during negotiations is just declaring war during war. Instead of complaining GOD should just realize that &%#* just got real

You had several days to make your peace. Now we will make it for you.

Quit your bawing and grab your gun. It's time for you to die.

Oh, I'm not bawwing. We'll bring everything we have. I'm just stating what was transpiring prior to the declarations and that TPF rejected the offer of white peace.

Let's all glow green together for the next year mmkay?

Oh, I'm not bawwing. We'll bring everything we have. I'm just stating what was transpiring prior to the declarations and that TPF rejected the offer of white peace.

Let's all glow green together for the next year mmkay?

You think white peace is fair after suckerpunching and then dogpiling on TPF? Now you will share their suffering.

Since those arrayed against our ally refused to hear calls for restraint, refused to listen for calls of diplomacy, we will take an eye for an eye.

You can't try to back out of it now or spin it to your favor by claiming you were NOW looking for peace. The time for talk on that is over until you've all shed some blood.

So let's shed blood together.

Edited by Kzoppistan