The Coincidence Coalition

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. What's being said isn't matching up to what occured. If both sides agreed to white peace you would have had white peace. However, the result doesn't match the claim.

And...there was no "TPF you have to say you are sorry"?

Vox's actions don't really compare with the accusation leveled against TPF. Sorry?

I'm not sure what you are trying to do here. At first you blame TPF, then you are justifying what they didn't follow through on.

As soon as we agreed to white peace, TPF replied with "The negotiations are getting no where, we are out of here."

I guess you missed out when Vox took control of senate seats on two different colors and used them to sanction people? <_<

Was this for me?

That's true. When we spied we made sure to clean up the mess and tie up loose ends afterward.

That's true. You also displayed the results of your efforts, whereas TPF merely formulated a war time plan that ended before peace was achieved.

Well, if you'd have given us time to calculate those before tonight's attack, that might have happened. Though I doubt it.

I would have liked to have seen that. Perhaps once a few days have passed and the bloodlust has been drained from everyone's veins, we can see an acceptable solution.

For the record, you've been an excellent debating opponent in this whole lead up, as your points have been made with consideration of the situation as a whole.

Though for now we must remain opponents, some day I hope that we will see the same cause in a similar light.

Listen. I understand what you all are preaching here, but it still is not adding up.

No, that's actually how it happened. White peace was brought up, and TPF immediately decided that the discussions were going nowhere and left.

Admitting to starting this war is a tough pill to swallow when you don't believe it.

What the hell does that have to do with TPF walking out of negotiations after getting what they were asking for? Seems a bit disingenuous don't you think?

That's true. You also displayed the results of your efforts, whereas TPF merely formulated a war time plan that ended before peace was achieved.

Yes, we did far more harmful things than TPF did. The point is that when we were done, we told everyone we were spying on that we were spying on them and negotiated peace with each alliance. As a result, 8 months later, nobody is trying to chop my head off. Fascinating how that works: it's like being honest and up-front with the people who have power over your future is a good idea.

OK. What's being said isn't matching up to what occured. If both sides agreed to white peace you would have had white peace. However, the result doesn't match the claim.

And...there was no "TPF you have to say you are sorry"?

You saw the Desperado quote. White peace was offered. They didn't have to admit they were wrong.

Vox's actions don't really compare with the accusation leveled against TPF. Sorry?

Vox didn't begin effective spying operations until after WoTC finished. Though eternal war was still declared on us. Nice try.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do here. At first you blame TPF, then you are justifying what they didn't follow through on.

Not quite. Vox didn't live to that standard of "No spying" that TPF did. Whether they didn't follow through is debatable.

Edited by Earogema

Yes, we did far more harmful things than TPF did. The point is that when we were done, we told everyone we were spying on that we were spying on them and negotiated peace with each alliance. As a result, 8 months later, nobody is trying to chop my head off. Fascinating how that works: it's like being honest and up-front with the people who have power over your future is a good idea.

Draw me a picture? I'm not understanding the connection you are trying to draw here. Of course, that may be dependant on how you are viewing things. I presume you aren't viewing what TPF did as a war time matter that was halted before peace was issued?

Listen. I understand what you all are preaching here, but it still is not adding up.

i do not have full logs i can post for you but that is what happened.

Our first offer included an admission of guilt which was unacceptable to TPF.

They said complete white peace or nothing.

Tonight negotiations were ongoing and our side offered white peace.

TPF replied that these negotiations were going nowhere and walked out.

I would have liked to have seen that. Perhaps once a few days have passed and the bloodlust has been drained from everyone's veins, we can see an acceptable solution.

For the record, you've been an excellent debating opponent in this whole lead up, as your points have been made with consideration of the situation as a whole.

Though for now we must remain opponents, some day I hope that we will see the same cause in a similar light.

I enjoy your posts too. ^_^

It was a clever move by Athens to offer peace, since it was a win-win for their PR. For the time being. Where was the use of diplomacy before? What about all the call outs and faux outrage since their DoW. It's just a trick. If it was not accepted, then everyone could run around flailing their arms saying: "Oh, you didn't take the peace offer, ooohh". Just like what's happening. And if it was, they'd get a free pass at stomping an alliance without repercussions.

It was clever, but it doesn't make it stink any less than the BS it is.

Athens seems to like doing that stomping alliances without repercussions bit, it seems. This is what, the second one in two months? How many more will they try?

Lol, now you're getting it

Edit: It doesn't add up, it's ridiculous, that's what they're saying

It is indeed ridiculous. It does not add up. Not to say I don't believe what anyone is saying, but I don't believe what anyone is saying...precisely because the sum of the parts do not equal the total.

You saw the Desperado quote. White peace was offered. They didn't have to admit they were wrong.

The Desperado quote doesn't indicate that.

Vox didn't begin effective spying operations until after WoTC finished. Though eternal war was still declared on us. Nice try.

Nice try at doing what?

Not quite. Vox didn't live to that standard of "No spying" that TPF did. Whether they didn't follow through is debatable.

I'm not entirely sure standards has a lot to do with anything.

Does this remind anyone of this?

[23:46] <Impero[VE]> rayvon is willing to give the choice to seth on his own

[23:47] <Impero[VE]> to resign and appologise

[23:47] <Impero[VE]> and face ZI

[23:48] <Impero[VE]> <@sethb[OV-DepMoFO]> I will not see OV come to any harm on my behalf

[23:48] <Impero[VE]> ^and seth will do that

[23:54] <Impero[VE]> nevermind, change of plans

[23:54] <Impero[VE]> im sorry.

You hailed it then, why is now different?