The Coincidence Coalition

they were cowards and used LM as an excuse to not come in while they built up a coalition. once the coalition was built up their bloodlust, that was always there, was finally able to be sated as the coalition stood a chance against Athens and Co and their allies.

Indeed did you know that CC convinced ZH to give Athens logs so that AThens could attack TPF and then these alllies could come and defend TPF, very clever people these CC guys. :rolleyes:

Give me a break, calling CC bloodlusty for defending their allies against what they percived was an unjust CB, not to mention that they are still outnumbered.

And Athens is just for defending itself against a "threat" that had been neutralised for 5 months.

Brave new world indeed.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno paying reps to TPF for what they think is an unjust war?

You said when the negotiations started TPF could have told their side to hold on DoW's. and I answered with that Athens and Co didnt offer any ceasefire while the talks were ongoing, so why should TPF's allies stay out of the war while TPF are getting hurt?

When has anyone actually stopped a war already in progress when peace talks start? Now you're just reaching for something not even there. Apparently white peace is no longer good enough. Nice try though.

I'm talking about the people arguing in this thread about the white peace. Do you honestly think Hoo is pulling my strings to point out the foolishness of this Coalition, or that Londo is whispering in Doitzel's ear to show how TPF were offered white peace and yet still left? Come on now.

So are you saying that you're drinking the cool-aid, too?

At this point, after an unjust attack, ignoring pleas of halting for negotiations, and now the mobilization of TPFs allies as a sufficient counter, it seems that white peace was unreasonable to them. It might have been reasonable days ago. The excessive amount of destruction done to TPF, white peace hardly seems fair.

That they offered white peace doesn't make it wrong to reject it.

If it were me, I would have insisted that they halt their attacks and I would call off my allies for the time being, and we could hash out a reasonable deal without escalation.

However, it seems clear that the majority of Bob wanted war. Well... they got it.

Edited by Kzoppistan

You mean to say: I am calling them hypocrits for attacking like we have been wanting them to.

nope. i am calling them hypocrites for the reasons i stated. had Athens and Co not offered white peace nor TPF walked out of negotiations, i would not be stating anything except "finally". so you can keep attempting to put words in my mouth but you will only continue to look foolish in your attempts.

White peace. Means war is over. Negotiations were over.

... Are you seriously going to play dumb? Nothing was finalized. I wouldn't be surprised if TPF's attackers had succeeded in delaying TPf's allies from entering there would still be some disagreement over the terms and the war would go on.

When has anyone actually stopped a war already in progress when peace talks start? Now you're just reaching for something not even there. Apparently white peace is no longer good enough. Nice try though.

Exactly, peace talks and war can continue side by side, like whats happening right now.

they were cowards and used LM as an excuse to not come in while they built up a coalition. once the coalition was built up their bloodlust, that was always there, was finally able to be sated as the coalition stood a chance against Athens and Co and their allies.

Doch, I respect you immensely and have always liked you, but please take my explanation of the delay as the truth. I take that responsibility and you should know that I would not use OOC as tactical advantage in war. I have explained the issue at hand to some of those against TPF.

Indeed did you know that CC convinced ZH to give Athens logs so that AThens could attack TPF and then these alllies could come and defend TPF, very clever people these CC guys. :rolleyes:

Give me a break, calling CC bloodlusty for defending their allies against what they percived was an unjust CB, not to mention that they are still outnumbered.

And Athens is just for defending itself against a "threat" that had been neutralised for 5 months.

Brave new world indeed.

i thought CC was all about diplomacy? why is it suddenly okay for TPF to walk out of peace talks once white peace, which they wanted, was offered? doesn't that, oh i don't know, break diplomacy? heh. seems that diplomacy was never an actual issue otherwise TPF walking out of diplomacy would have had all of CC going "wtf" instead of o/ing their @#$% off....

just another lie from the propaganda machine that is CC.

nope. i am calling them hypocrites for the reasons i stated. had Athens and Co not offered white peace nor TPF walked out of negotiations, i would not be stating anything except "finally". so you can keep attempting to put words in my mouth but you will only continue to look foolish in your attempts.

I dont know why you even bothered. Nizzle just says the first thing that comes to his mind, assuming that hes actually reading what your posting is generous but be prepared for disappointment.

You just confuse me with the rhetoric. I apologize. I'm going to try and do a better job at remembering which talking point you are currently on.

... Are you seriously going to play dumb? Nothing was finalized. I wouldn't be surprised if TPF's attackers had succeeded in delaying TPf's allies from entering there would still be some disagreement over the terms and the war would go on.

You heard the man. Peace is just that easy.

i thought CC was all about diplomacy? why is it suddenly okay for TPF to walk out of peace talks once white peace, which they wanted, was offered? doesn't that, oh i don't know, break diplomacy? heh. seems that diplomacy was never an actual issue otherwise TPF walking out of diplomacy would have had all of CC going "wtf" instead of o/ing their @#$% off....

CC is about diplomacy, but diplomacy doesnt mean getting your $@! handed to you for nearly a week and then agree to white peace for a cb that you think is bs. and I cant really comment on TPF's white peace offer. When did that happene? yesterday, 2nd day of war, 3rd day of war?

Exactly, peace talks and war can continue side by side, like whats happening right now.

See, you missed the part where peace talks were not side by side, because TPF left them.

And I think there is a difference between one or two alliances declaring in defense (big whoop) and 17...but that's just my opinion.

Doch, I respect you immensely and have always liked you, but please take my explanation of the delay as the truth. I take that responsibility and you should know that I would not use OOC as tactical advantage in war. I have explained the issue at hand to some of those against TPF.

never stated that you were using it as a tactical advantage. just CC itself. you needed a delay and they complied, i find that honorable. i just find it distasteful that TPF walked out of diplomatic talks the moment that CC is ready to hit. and at the moment they get the white peace they wanted.

i respect you mate and honestly believe you are telling the truth. does not mean that others did not take advantage of that situation.

though i am curious what your perspective of TPF walking out of peace talks once they got white peace (i.e. admission of guilt term dropped)? especially since i know you like white peace. also, had you been notified that TPF had accepted the white peace (that is if they did not walk out of the talks) how long do you honestly think it would have taken to dissimenate this info amongst CC?

Omfg... I can't even take you seriously anymore lol. Obviously peace was tried at first. After no deal was met CC had a plan to enter the war and followed through with their plan. I don't see why peace still can't be reached just because TPF's allies are defending them.

See, you missed the part where peace talks were not side by side, because TPF left them.

And I think there is a difference between one or two alliances declaring in defense (big whoop) and 17...but that's just my opinion.

There certainly wasn't a distinction when Athens&Co were complaining about no one helping TPF. I understand we are at a pivotal point in the propaganda phase, but the transition wasn't exactly a good one.

[23:27:39] <Desperado`> We will be around tommorow.

[23:27:45] <Desperado`> Good Niught.

Whoops, yes peace talks are ongoing.

So it went from "where are TPF's allies, bunch of cowards" to "BUT WHY DID YOU ATTACK NOW?"

This is a comedy show.

The comedy show has more been your poor attempts at spin. I doubt anyone is unwilling to fight, more like why did they choose to attack right when white peace was offered.

Your explanation may be true, but it also doesn't make any sense. How could one person possibly prevent all these alliances from going to war for several days? Are they seriously that incompetent, or are you, as someone said earlier, some kind of wizard?

God forbid you weren't going to get in those 20 wars before update. It might even decide the outcome of the entire war so I can certainly see why you'd be in a hurry to declare war.

never stated that you were using it as a tactical advantage. just CC itself. you needed a delay and they complied, i find that honorable.

Really? Because you didn't say you found it honorable. You may want to find a better way of wording things you say. It's either honorable that they complied with LM or it's not.