Tygaland

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Truly surprises me.

STA has always been my favorite Frostbite member, so I guess I'll wish you good luck with this course of action. My consolation to the remaining signatories of Frostbite (which I suppose is no longer a bloc now) for losing such a valuable member.

Edited by Lord Brendan

Well this is interesting. NpO and NSO not willing to back up Athens's war? We'll see. Although Legion and STA have never had a particularly close relationship, I wish them luck on whatever path they choose to take from here. If they feel this is the best way that they can honor their treaties or serve their best interests, then good for them

Well this is interesting. NpO and NSO not willing to back up Athens's war? We'll see. Although Legion and STA have never had a particularly close relationship, I wish them luck on whatever path they choose to take from here. If they feel this is the best way that they can honor their treaties or serve their best interests, then good for them

Regardless of anything else I can state definitively that NSO will not back up Athen's war. Period.

I don't know how anyone in their right mind could expect the NSO to support an alliance that is part of a bloc that has systematically, as recently as last week, sought to draw us into conflict in order to have us rolled.

Regardless of anything else I can state definitively that NSO will not back up Athen's war. Period.

I don't know how anyone in their right mind could expect the NSO to support an alliance that is part of a bloc that has systematically, as recently as last week, sought to draw us into conflict in order to have us rolled.

lolwth are you even going on about?

You are blinded by paranoia.

Frostbite is dead?

And nothing of value was lost.

As a former gov member of a deceased FB alliance (the Liquor Cabinet), I take a bit of slight to that. FB was a great group of people, even if they didn't always agree, as evidenced by the back and forth that pulled STA and NSO apart. Hell, Tyga and I pretty much never agree on anything, but that doesn't mean I had any ill will towards him.

We backed you up all of last week. Get your facts straight.

I didn't realize you guys had moved to purple...

This is worthy of a salute, if only for the foresight and honorable view that STA has had in realizing that it will be caught between commitments as the tea leaves currently beckon, and she chooses first, rather than leave any impression that there'd be even a sniff of them wussing out. I can't argue with that.

While STA will, as it appears to me, yet again on the wrong side of the ledger than TPF, there will be no dishonor. A stand that TPF has committed itself to emulating in all times.

/o STA