Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

Well this is interesting. NpO and NSO not willing to back up Athens's war? We'll see. Although Legion and STA have never had a particularly close relationship, I wish them luck on whatever path they choose to take from here. If they feel this is the best way that they can honor their treaties or serve their best interests, then good for them
Regardless of anything else I can state definitively that NSO will not back up Athen's war. Period.

I don't know how anyone in their right mind could expect the NSO to support an alliance that is part of a bloc that has systematically, as recently as last week, sought to draw us into conflict in order to have us rolled.

This is hilarious. Over half our alerts since Karma were caused because we were preparing to help save your $@!. We may not like you, but MK has way too much respect for NpO and STA to do that. We have repeatedly made it known we will stand by STA and NpO if someone takes a shot at you.

I have defended our ties to you time after time, and you spew !@#$ like this?

We're not talking about your bloc. You CnG guys might want to start considering the idea that what happened here (both on the treaties signed and those canceled) is not about you, but about some other party.

Well it is an understandable assumption on Flak Attack's part as the quote that he is referring to from Ivan Moldavi is referring to the war as "Athen's War" and then goes on to say that no one could expect you to support the alliance whom is an a bloc that has tried to draw them into conflict. Seemingly referring to CnG unless Athens is part of anyother blocs that I am unaware of. Now the point is conceded that the person Ivan Moldavi is quoting first refers to it as Athen's War and that he follows that precedent, but really it appears to be about us. Now I am not in .gov or anything but following the evil quote train and the fact that Flak didn't quote fully Moldavi might have led you to believe that he was coming in from left field, but alas I love you long time.

Also I wish the best of luck to both parties, STA for always being the lovable snow kittens and NSO for hanging around being good chaps that brought around interesting times.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not such a great idea in my opinion. Judging by the remarks by C&G members, I presume STA intends to support Athens in their self-righteous war? You've sunk to quite a low.

Katsumi, you know better then this. You really do.