Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to cheer the decay of a bloc, I'm not that callous.

I'd really just like to thank you for this sentiment. You have a lot more class than the harpies that have been hailing what is an incredibly upsetting event for members of all three alliances that made up Frostbite.

This and the dissolution are a real shame. I genuinely liked all the alliances in Frostbite, and I thought it'd last quite a while. It was strong, it had great graphics (really great graphics), and the alliance's leaders were bound together by honor and a similar enough history.

My best wishes to all the alliances involved.

Not such a great idea in my opinion. Judging by the remarks by C&G members, I presume STA intends to support Athens in their self-righteous war? You've sunk to quite a low.

I can't say I care for Athens or their war. If we support anyone it'll be our allies.

Not such a great idea in my opinion. Judging by the remarks by C&G members, I presume STA intends to support Athens in their self-righteous war? You've sunk to quite a low.

Ah, Katsumi. Once again blundering in posting crap and passing judgement on others based upon it.

Upon reading through the responses to this announcement, I'd like to say a few things. Firstly, I am deeply saddened to see members of one of our closest allies hailing and celebrating this. Leaving the bloc and cancelling our treaty with NSO was one of the most difficult decisions we, as an alliance, have made. Like them or not, NSO were outstanding allies, and were always there, right by our side, when we called on them. We are mourning this loss. There is no celebration. I am sad that some of our other allies are acting as though a party is in order.

Secondly, the IRON treaty had nothing to do with this. We were aware that one was being considered, but we hadn't even discussed it beyond saying we were fine with it awhile back. It really is just coincidental timing.

Finally, I would like to publicly thank NSO for their friendship. While it's sad that we are moving in different directions, you really were great allies, and some of you became personal friends. I know that STA harbors no hard feelings, and I wish you nothing but the best.

Upon reading through the responses to this announcement, I'd like to say a few things. Firstly, I am deeply saddened to see members of one of our closest allies hailing and celebrating this. Leaving the bloc and cancelling our treaty with NSO was one of the most difficult decisions we, as an alliance, have made. Like them or not, NSO were outstanding allies, and were always there, right by our side, when we called on them. We are mourning this loss. There is no celebration. I am sad that some of our other allies are acting as though a party is in order.

Secondly, the IRON treaty had nothing to do with this. We were aware that one was being considered, but we hadn't even discussed it beyond saying we were fine with it awhile back. It really is just coincidental timing.

Finally, I would like to publicly thank NSO for their friendship. While it's sad that we are moving in different directions, you really were great allies, and some of you became personal friends. I know that STA harbors no hard feelings, and I wish you nothing but the best.

Yes, the dissolution of FB and the parting of ways between NSO and STA are regrettable and not something we ever wished to see. Further, people need to realize that just because we are no longer militarily allied that doesn't mean we want nothing to do with each other, or that we can't be friends, or that we can't cooperate in the future.

No sale. Look, STA and NSO were too close for a cancellation like this. From the Disorder Treaty to Frostbite, the perception has always been that the closeness was such that if NSO stopped short, NSO would have to be taken to the hospital to pull out STA. Now, you have a real problem on your hands. Now that Polaris MDP'd with NSO, what happens if you get into a serious spat, and NSO and STA are on opposite sides? Would you be fighting your "brothers" in Polaris? I think this IRON treaty broadsided STA, and this was the response to it.

Sorry for the rant, but this is how I see it. Good luck, nonetheless, to all involved.

No sale. Look, STA and NSO were too close for a cancellation like this. From the Disorder Treaty to Frostbite, the perception has always been that the closeness was such that if NSO stopped short, NSO would have to be taken to the hospital to pull out STA. Now, you have a real problem on your hands. Now that Polaris MDP'd with NSO, what happens if you get into a serious spat, and NSO and STA are on opposite sides? Would you be fighting your "brothers" in Polaris? I think this IRON treaty broadsided STA, and this was the response to it.

Sorry for the rant, but this is how I see it. Good luck, nonetheless, to all involved.

Why would it bother us if NSO and IRON signed a treaty? No offence to IRON but we don't feel strongly enough about them to give a crap, let alone care enough to give in to such a strong a kneejerk reaction. I think you're overestimating how close we've been to NSO in recent months and the fact that this came as a shock to you is evidence to that.

No offence, but you have no idea what you are talking about.

No offence, but you have no idea what you are talking about.

But Tyga, he's a completely uninvolved party who has a grudge against you. CLEARLY he know's exactly what he's talking about. Therefore you are wrong, and should probably pay more attention to your own alliance. Silly fluffy cat.

Already been addressed but I just also wanted to weigh in and say that you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about.

But Tyga, he's a completely uninvolved party who has a grudge against you. CLEARLY he know's exactly what he's talking about. Therefore you are wrong, and should probably pay more attention to your own alliance. Silly fluffy cat.

Yeah, I haven't been checking the discussions here to find out the facts about me and my alliance from third parties. The level of my negligence here is clearly criminal. :(