Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gantanX

Joint Announcement from NEW and ZDP

greetings citizen..

I would like to announce a peace agreement between Nusantara Elite Warriors and Zombie Defense Plan. We have come to mutual agreement that in this case, both parties made mistakes and letting this carry on will only lead us to the path of Destruction.

"After some delays and long negotiations between the government members of ZDP and NEW, we have come to this following agreement:"

1. NEW will send reparations of 9M due to spy attacks on Brother Kane.

2. ZDP will send reparation of 3M to a young nation of NEW that has been unfortunately attacked

with this announcement, the issue between NEW and ZDP are considered to be closed and we can move on with our lives.

signed on behalf of,

Nusantara ELite Warriors :

Cyrus0321 - Mahaprabu

gantanX - Mahapatih

Zombie Defense Plan :

Khyber - Zombie Lord

Yevgeni Luchenkov - Vitaphiliac

Brother Kane - Catalyst

urghh...i posted it on the wrong sub forum..

i blame it oneveryone whos queries me at the same time :((

It is good that NEW acknowledges their wrongdoings and is taking steps to rectify them. Good luck to both alliances.

If Penkala gets to do that....

/sign BEazy GrandMaster of the Order of the Sword

/me high-fives his fellow mediator.

Also good work by both parties.

with this,

Good Luck, BK. sincerely!

BK is one of the coolest guy i have worked with to settle peace. I wish I would have known you for better reason and not me raiding you. :P

Anyway, i will be in #zombie from now on (BK pays me 1 pie per day for advertising) so see you soon!

edit:

forgot to quote

P.S. Not a rogue alliance. We actually intend to exist.

Glad to see this has been sorted.

Still, odd that an alliance that attacked another and reneged on an earlier peace deal manages to demand reps as part of a new peace deal. Even odder their demand was successful.

The Cyberverse never ceases to amaze.

with this,

Good Luck, BK. sincerely!

BK is one of the coolest guy i have worked with to settle peace. I wish I would have known you for better reason and not me raiding you. :P

Anyway, i will be in #zombie from now on (BK pays me 1 pie per day for advertising) so see you soon!

edit:

forgot to quote

can't you just avoid the "declare war" button for 5 Minutes? :lol1::P

Good stuff. I think this will also go well into helping ZDP remind the rest of the world that they are indeed a legitimate alliance.

Situations such as this should most always end in peace.

Good work, people.

edit: perhaps I should acknowledge that I have not followed this closely and for the most part only know of the original offenses - it's those that I feel should always end in peace. not sure about the rest of the mess and do not care enough to catch up. oh well.

We, Zombies, would like to give our thanks to the Random Insanity Alliance (Penkala), The Order of the Sword (BEazy), The Order of the Paradox (Feanor and Crymson) and the Imperial Assault Alliance (Chimaera) for their support and help. We will remember it.

To peace!

Congratulations to both sides on achieving peace.

I think ZDP's ability to negotiate itself out of conflicts with opponents that at times don't even recognize them as an alliance -- while not even having any treaties, is very impressive and speaks well of the ability of its leadership.

NEW are good folks. Always knew there would be a resolution quickly to this tempest in a teapot.

Congrats to both parties on not dragging the rest of Planet Bob through several days of simulated drama that you pretty much knew wasn't going to end in a major war anyway.