Declaration of War

Sileath

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't officially make any kind of decision, since I'm not Fire Lord, however Sileath I will remind you that the BTA FIRE protectorate is still in place. If there are any FIRE nations on you after this, don't be surprised. If there are, I'll call them off as soon as your attack on a BTA nation is done.

You just need to ask, buddy.

Knowing our mutual feelings on Sileath I was going to approach the NSO to inform you of an opportunity to deal with this problem, however, I have already received more than an adequate number of volunteers. It appears that our friend has quite a few enemies.

Knowing our mutual feelings on Sileath I was going to approach the NSO to inform you of an opportunity to deal with this problem, however, I have already received more than an adequate number of volunteers. It appears that our friend has quite a few enemies.

The Nation of Chronorica hereby rescinds its aid package of women and narcotics to Rebel Virginia, offered and agreed to at the outset of this conflict.

Clearly such an oversight in assigning the order of engagement towards the NSO is evidence of Rebel Virginia attempting to antagonize us. And Chronorica, for one, shall not stand to be insulted this way.

How do you plan on paying your debts to the Sith from ZI Sileath?

The remainder of my debt to NSO has been assumed by Athens, and Athens was paid off prior to my joining MHA.

Sileath, buddy, just stay in an alliance. It's really not that hard to do.

Is the irony there intentional?

The remainder of my debt to NSO has been assumed by Athens, and Athens was paid off prior to my joining MHA.

Is the irony there intentional?

LoD has only been in 2 alliances that I can recall. Really, you're like a worse version of a recently assassinated, attention seeking leader.

EDIT: You left prior to them finishing paying your debt.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

LoD has only been in 2 alliances that I can recall. Really, you're like a worse version of a recently assassinated, attention seeking leader.

EDIT: You left prior to them finishing paying your debt.

LoD deserted. I have never deserted an alliance at war. As I joined Athens while they were still at war, fought 7 NPO nations and ate 9 nukes in a three week span, I obtained permission for an honorable exit.

Why do I care if they hadn't paid off my debts yet when I left? I've paid them back.

LoD deserted. I have never deserted an alliance at war. As I joined Athens while they were still at war, fought 7 NPO nations and ate 9 nukes in a three week span, I obtained permission for an honorable exit.

Can you say "did all you could and then gave up to go somewhere you want to be"?

EDIT: Then again, you couldn't get attention by not pointing out that someone left an alliance during war.

Edited by Rey the Great