Declaration of War

Sileath

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zig :wub:

Like I said in your NPO application, you have style.

I guess I wub you too :P

you finally admit that I'm worth it

YOU FINALLY ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM

THATS ALL I EVER WANTED

as a side note, he's offering 50 tech to me for me to not nuke. I've recieved evidence that several people would be willing to pay me large sums of money/tech so that I nuke him several times (up to five). Iterate your offers, for they may be heard.

Damn, why didn't I make a topic when I left my last alliance and went rogue? I could've got so much attention that I dearly crave!

Because some people actually like you.

Is the irony there intentional?

I give you a friendly tip, and you \push me away? That's nice. I guess I don't have to hold back, either.

LoD deserted. I have never deserted an alliance at war. As I joined Athens while they were still at war, fought 7 NPO nations and ate 9 nukes in a three week span, I obtained permission for an honorable exit.

I fought all the way to ZI, then decided to leave to form my own alliance. That didn't work out, so I joined MK. I didn't ask for permission to leave because I didn't want to deal with the ridiculous guilt tripping they would have tried, and I didn't feel like being interrogated.

Stop pretending you're honorable, Sileath, because you aren't. You nearly got kicked out of the Order for insulting all female leadership not only in the Order, but on Bob. If you hadn't resigned, you would have been expelled.

It's not as much the desertion as you join the biggest enemy of NPO (MK) upon your leaving. I guess I expected more from a former member of NPO gov.

I think you missed the part where relations improved little by little. I think they have other things to worry about right now, such as their burning hatred of Londo.

It's not as much the desertion as you join the biggest enemy of NPO (MK) upon your leaving. I guess I expected more from a former member of NPO gov.

I have nothing more to say to you. Good day o/

LoD just couldn't take the pain of no longer being tied to MK so he joined them.

At least he didn't leave because he was an alliance hopper.

I think you missed the part where relations improved little by little. I think they have other things to worry about right now, such as their burning hatred of Londo.

To be fair, I hate Londo too.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

I have nothing more to say to you. Good day o/

First of all, did you read what I wrote? I left to make my own alliance. The people who were going to form said alliance with me ended up not leaving, even though I had resigned. I was left in the dust. Instead of quitting CN, I joined MK. MK, the alliance that I was talking to about a protectorate, and MK, the alliance that was always reasonable with me, and MK, the alliance with a membership that's actually is a community. A home.

As surprising as it may sound, some NPO members actually like MK, so while there may be rivals and disagree on a lot of issues, they technically are not enemies (if they were they would be at war with each other). So in conclusion, once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

First of all, did you read what I wrote? I left to make my own alliance. The people who were going to form said alliance with me ended up not leaving, even though I had resigned. I was left in the dust. Instead of quitting CN, I joined MK. MK, the alliance that I was talking to about a protectorate, and MK, the alliance that was always reasonable with me, and MK, the alliance with a membership that's actually is a community. A home.

Regardless, NPO considers you a deserter. Seeing how you had a hand in the policies of NPO that started this war (as you were NPO gov) and were a great ally of TPF for so long, I look forward to seeing if you are one of those among MK who collect reparations from TPF.

Seeing as how you're already insulting your former alliance (by implying they're not a community) it would not surprise me if you would happily accept money from your former friends.

MK is a terrible alliance. Like Han, they shoot first.

Regardless, NPO considers you a deserter. Seeing how you had a hand in the policies of NPO that started this war (as you were NPO gov) and were a great ally of TPF for so long, I look forward to seeing if you are one of those among MK who collect reparations from TPF.

Seeing as how you're already insulting your former alliance (by implying they're not a community) it would not surprise me if you would happily accept money from your former friends.

Lord of Destruction was never an IO. With this in mind, note that he had no role in the making of NPO policies. As a further addendum, only a few IOs can dictate policy. Most of them are just simply there.