Declaration of War

Sileath

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What defines who is a member? A charter.

Does BTA have one? No, RV suspended it.

So anyone can be a member. Which includes Sileath.

By that same token I hereby declare that I am the Supreme Leader of BTA and, as such, you are declared a traitor and spy and I sentence you to EZI. Furthermore, I have drafted up a new and improved charter for BTA:

Article 1: Rebel Virginia is the Supreme Ruler and is the law

:lol1:

In any case I look forward to see masterbater Master Debater come on and behold RV's sheer awesomeness.

By that same token I hereby declare that I am the Supreme Leader of BTA and, as such, you are declared a traitor and spy and I sentence you to EZI. Furthermore, I have drafted up a new and improved charter for BTA:

The nation of Spacetopia does not recognize the nation of Hydro as the supreme leader of BTA. As thus, the punishment is null and void. :P

In any case I look forward to see Master Debater come on and behold RV's sheer awesomeness.

As do I.

Edited by Ilya Murometz

The nation of Spacetopia does not recognize the nation of Hydro as the supreme leader of BTA. As thus, the punishment is null and void. :P

Naturally a traitor would try to subvert the designs of all that is good and right and corrup them for his own diabolically evil purposes. :ph34r:

Naturally a traitor would try to subvert the designs of all that is good and right and corrup them for his own diabolically evil purposes. :ph34r:

Naturally a traitor would nominate himself for office, rather then let those more capable be the Supreme Leader. I think Sileath is most capable, therefore he is BTA's Supreme Leader.

And here is proof of Sileath's wisdom:

I grant C&G white peace.

o/ Sileath!

Edited by Ilya Murometz

If CnG hadn't already declared support, I'd declare Dynomite Pact support. >_> But I hate the idea of bandwagoning.

So Sileath, may your infra fall greatly. :) Buhbye now.

If CnG hadn't already declared support, I'd declare Dynomite Pact support. >_> But I hate the idea of bandwagoning.

So Sileath, may your infra fall greatly. :) Buhbye now.

Sileath and CnG are now at peace. Right now it is just Sileath and BTA. We don't have many people in range, so if you wouldn't mind, the help would be greatly appreciated.

Sileath and CnG are now at peace. Right now it is just Sileath and BTA. We don't have many people in range, so if you wouldn't mind, the help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for this valuable piece of information.

OOC: Go on teh irc e.e