Declaration of War

Sileath

Regardless, NPO considers you a deserter. Seeing how you had a hand in the policies of NPO that started this war (as you were NPO gov) and were a great ally of TPF for so long, I look forward to seeing if you are one of those among MK who collect reparations from TPF.

Seeing as how you're already insulting your former alliance (by implying they're not a community) it would not surprise me if you would happily accept money from your former friends.

This post is a work of art and should be treated as such; disregarded by the community at large and laughed at by those who notice.

Honestly, Sileath, do you think that LoD left because he loved the NPO's policies?

And I'm fairly sure you've insulted alliances you left, not to mention drawn attention from their allies.

Edited by Rey the Great

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless, NPO considers you a deserter. Seeing how you had a hand in the policies of NPO that started this war (as you were NPO gov) and were a great ally of TPF for so long, I look forward to seeing if you are one of those among MK who collect reparations from TPF.

Seeing as how you're already insulting your former alliance (by implying they're not a community) it would not surprise me if you would happily accept money from your former friends.

LoD wasn't NPO Govt...You're speaking out of your rear end right now because the government of the NPO are the IO's and Moo.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

This post is a work of art and should be treated as such; disregarded by the community at large and laughed at by those who notice.

Honestly, Sileath, do you think that LoD left because he loved the NPO's policies.

And I'm fairly sure you've insulted alliances you left, not to mention drawn attention from their allies.

I have never been the first to insult an alliance. After leaving NPO, NSO, and Athens, a clean break was attempted in all three cases. In all three cases, gov members of those alliances chose to insult me first.

Also, in all future threads of mine, all MK'ers can just post a stock message:

"I am a member of Mushroom Kingdom, here is an insult directed at Sileath."

I have never been the first to insult an alliance. After leaving NPO, NSO, and Athens, a clean break was attempted in all three cases. In all three cases, gov members of those alliances chose to insult me first.

I'm pretty sure Athens didn't insult you first.

Also, in all future threads of mine, all MK'ers can just post a stock message:

"I am a member of Mushroom Kingdom, here is an insult directed at Sileath."

"I am the biggest enemy of the NPO, here is rational reasoning directed at Sileath."

I think that fits better really.

I'm pretty sure Athens didn't insult you first.

You're wrong.

The first shot was fired by rsoxbronco1 in the Athens Q&A thread.

I know this doesn't fit into your whole "I hate Sileath" philosophy, so you can just ignore this fact and continue insulting me.

You're wrong.

The first shot was fired by rsoxbronco1 in the Athens Q&A thread.

I know this doesn't fit into your whole "I hate Sileath" philosophy, so you can just ignore this fact and continue insulting me.

Could you provide proof?

Also, no, I'm fairly sure you started hating me first.

Did you ever stop to consider they all had a reason to?

LoD was a member of the Council, which is considered gov.

Oh come on. Everybody knows that the Council exists only for show, to present the illusion that the average member has a say in anything. Really, that's one of the least kept secrets in the NPO, if you can even call that a secret. Give me a break.

Rsox post - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1659796

You will not find a post or IRC log prior to that of me insulting Athens.

That's pretty much saying he's sorry you $%&@ed up with NSO, and that taking you in wasn't healthy for relations. It could also have to do with you akicking gov members from Athens' channel.

Neither.

Are you sure?

<WarriorConcept> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1675019 guise i just posted what you told me to

<ReytheGreat> excellent

<WarriorConcept> ^_^;

<lebubu> heh

<WarriorConcept> heh

<ReytheGreat> heh

<WarriorConcept> heh

<ReytheGreat> heh

<flak_attack[MK]> heh

<ReytheGreat> heh

Rsox post - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1659796

You will not find a post or IRC log prior to that of me insulting Athens.

That was an insult? I'm sorry you joined our alliance, became gov, caused a major diplomatic incident, and then left by telling me your reason for leaving was that you were an alliance hopper.

Clearly I was insulting you and wasn't responding to a question.

That was an insult? I'm sorry you joined our alliance, became gov, caused a major diplomatic incident, and then left by telling me your reason for leaving was that you were an alliance hopper.

Clearly I was insulting you and wasn't responding to a question.

I could have brought up the real reasons, but have more class than that. That makes one of us.

Yet another insult. You definitely have class, indeed.

So you admit you have no class for all the insults of me in this thread? Remember that this thread has nothing to do with MK. If you want to pull something like FoB is a BTA ally and FoB is C&G, then I still have a defensive slot open.

Otherwise, I'd ask MK to take their leave from this thread.

I never once had a hand in craft NPO policies. You have put way too much faith in what the IOs allow Council to do. Fun fact, Council does hardly anything, and has basically no say.

MK is a terrible alliance. Like Han, they shoot first.

Han > Greedo

Lord of Destruction was never an IO. With this in mind, note that he had no role in the making of NPO policies. As a further addendum, only a few IOs can dictate policy. Most of them are just simply there.

RV, speaking sense to Sileath generally doesn't work.

Honestly, Sileath, do you think that LoD left because he loved the NPO's policies?

Speaking sense to him doesn't work, Rey.

LoD wasn't NPO Govt...You're speaking out of your rear end right now because the government of the NPO are the IO's and Moo.

I was the IO of :awesome:

LoD was a member of the Council, which is considered gov.

Read this, as he's right:

Oh come on. Everybody knows that the Council exists only for show, to present the illusion that the average member has a say in anything. Really, that's one of the least kept secrets in the NPO, if you can even call that a secret. Give me a break.