Declaration of War

Sileath

If I didn't know better, I'd say you're covering your fine buttox with these insults. It seems that you are slightly butthurt that you allowed A KNOWN ALLIANCE HOPPER into gov and he hopped. Having done the exact same thing previous myself, I can understand now why you post so many insults on these forums. Because you are a much worse person than King Xander, who just deopped me and told me to not suck at life.

Sileath wasn't a known alliance hopper when he applied for Athens, the only knowledge we had of him was my own personal experience of him in NSO. I told Londo he was a hard worker but a complete tool, and he proved me right on both accounts.

-Bama

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sileath wasn't a known alliance hopper when he applied for Athens, the only knowledge we had of him was my own personal experience of him in NSO. I told Londo he was a hard worker but a complete tool, and he proved me right on both accounts.

-Bama

This is the first honest post I've seen in 6 pages.

Good work, Jack.

Sileath... I was sitting around when I realized something... with all the talk of you jumping from alliance and you acting out on these things on your own... maybe you don't WANT to join an alliance, maybe you want to START your alliance. Given the amount of media attention you somehow attract to yourself (I think it's the duck), you may have a chance of getting new members even if just for sheer visibility alone. You wouldn't have to make enemies of your old alliances either. Instead of being a part of them, you'd just form MDPs with them instead.

I don't know... it just seemed to be a passing thought to me... No I wouldn't join, you were too good at recruiting and got me involved in the NSO... and now I love them :wub: . You didn't do anything personal to me, so I don't see any reason to hate you... though I never really DID figure out what the h**l Sileathenomics was O_o.

You left before his antics really started. What happened was plain ridiculous.

You left before his antics really started. What happened was plain ridiculous.

Oh you're just mad because I tried to coup you as head of econ because even though Ivan gave you free tech you were still doing tech deals outside of the alliance :P

Oh you're just mad because I tried to coup you as head of econ because even though Ivan gave you free tech you were still doing tech deals outside of the alliance

Couping someone for doing out of alliance tech deals, clever plan. And then immediately declaring the standard tech dealing rate to be 3 million for 50 tech. That after I gave you a second chance after the advice of literally every single person I talked to. That is pretty stupid of you, I have to say. Couping the only person in the entire alliance who felt you were fit for any sort position of responsibility. :psyduck:

Couping someone for doing out of alliance tech deals, clever plan. And then immediately declaring the standard tech dealing rate to be 3 million for 50 tech. That after I gave you a second chance after the advice of literally every single person I talked to. That is pretty stupid of you, I have to say. Couping the only person in the entire alliance who felt you were fit for any sort position of responsibility. :psyduck:

Go re-read Sileathonomics and you will know why 3 mil for 50 tech works.

lol @ bolded part, is that why I was head of IA for two months?

lol @ bolded part, is that why I was head of IA for two months?

I wonder why you were couped with the support of most all of the government in favor of someone who had done absolutely no work and continued to do no work when he took your post. Probably not because people thought you were doing a good job.

Also, lol Sileathonomics, ie stealing what Seerow and I did and putting your name and couple bad ideas on it.

Edited by essenia

I wonder why you were couped with the support of most all of the government in favor of someone who had done absolutely no work and continued to do no work when he took your post. Probably not because people thought you were doing a good job.

Also, lol Sileathonomics, ie stealing what Seerow and I did and putting your name and couple bad ideas on it.

It wasn't a coup, it was a challenge. The government who supported the challenge being worthless $@! WarCon and Peace/Trade, as well as RandomInterrupt (not including the Shadow Hands because they're not gov) and the government opposing being the other Sith Lords and IA.

Bolded part: I have no response to your lies, other than to call them lies.

Edited by Sileath

It wasn't a coup, it was a challenge. The government who supported the challenge being worthless $@! WarCon and Peace/Trade, as well as RandomInterrupt (not including the Shadow Hands because they're not gov) and the government opposing being the other Sith Lords and IA.

Yay, coup vs. challenge. The main difference is actually that owned-you was successful. As for your insults- yes, the other departments were annoyed by the fact that IA did absolutely nothing useful, aside from preventing us from having access to basic information (oh wait). And it's not like Random was the only Sith Lord opposed to you either.

Bolded part: I have no response to your lies, other than to call them lies.

Because they're true. You took our plan, added useless steps, made it worse, and threw in some RPing for good measure.

As for your insults- yes, the other departments were annoyed by the fact that IA did absolutely nothing useful, aside from preventing us from having access to basic information (oh wait).

You have got to be kidding me. IA was the only department with any accountability (via my awesome weekly IA reports) and was constantly being $@blocked by the other departments from meeting recruiting goals.

Edit: swear filter fail

Edited by Sileath

You have got to be !@#$ting me. IA was the only department with any accountability (via my awesome weekly IA reports) and was constantly being $@blocked by the other departments from meeting recruiting goals.

You wrote reports about the fact that you did stuff. Wonderful. As for reecruiting goals, here's a hint- getting a bunch of 0 NS nations that won't even tech deal does not help you. Actually sending aid and fighting wars does, and we did that decently enough.

Edited by essenia

You wrote reports about the fact that you did stuff. Wonderful. As for reecruiting goals, here's a hint- getting a bunch of 0 NS nations that won't even tech deal does not help you. Actually sending aid and fighting wars does, and we did that decently enough.

Not my fault they wouldn't tech deal :P

Also, due to the fact that NSO's recruitment program ran off of parser lists (as opposed to a timeclock) and I was an epic poacher (getting a king of Sparta to join NSO ftw) we had more higher NS nations join than lower NS.

While I was head of IA, I never said that WarCon did a bad job. I just said that you guys were trying to interfere in IA, where you really didn't belong.

Also, due to the fact that NSO's recruitment program ran off of parser lists (as opposed to a timeclock) and I was an epic poacher (getting a king of Sparta to join NSO ftw) we had more higher NS nations join than lower NS.

We had tons of low NS nations join, they just never did much.

I was an epic poacher (getting a king of Sparta to join NSO ftw)

And he lasted all of a month.

While I was head of IA, I never said that WarCon did a bad job. I just said that you guys were trying to interfere in IA, where you really didn't belong.

We were trying to do simple things, you were $@blocking us. When we ask for a list of programmers and you tell us to file a report that may or not be accepted, we get pissed.

We were trying to do simple things, you were $@blocking us. When we ask for a list of programmers and you tell us to file a report that may or not be accepted, we get pissed.

Power through bureaucracy.

In case anyone doesn't know what I mean by my awesome weekly IA reports, here was one of them:

Glorious members of the Darth Council,

Your humble servant, Sileath, submits this weekly report on behalf of Internal Affairs.

State of Internal Affairs

IA Command #nsoia @ irc.coldfront.net

Chain of Command:

Master Marauder: Sileath

Marauder: Margrave

Marauder: bart416

Marauder: Lysotine

Sileath's Knight/Supreme Ornithologist: Sovardie

Margrave's Knight/Graphics Officer: Tom Litler

bart416's Knight/Dean of Trayus Academy: vacant

Lysotine's Knight/Director of Recruitment: LintWad

I. Epic Overarching IA Command Happenings

A. Implemented a Tech Raiding War College with rules and an exam. There are currently 16 licensed tech raiders.

B. Lysotine was awarded the Ribbon of Bureaucracy

C. After discussion on Culture and Community, IA endorsed the creation of the Fan Fiction & Roleplay forum.

D. Discussion in the Marauder forum has lead to greater transparency concerning IA operations.

E. Jack Diorno challenged Margrave for a seat on IA Council but later withdrew his challenge.

F. Updated IA Policy on Multiple Jobs

II. Trayus Academy

A. Bart416 is continuing to find difficulty in appointing a Knight due to lack of interest.

B. Lennox and Voodoo Nova were added as instructors.

C. The constant rewriting of guides to accommodate visitors is delaying the opening of Trayus Academy.

D. The Infrastructure Jumps guide was finished, the Wonders and Improvements guides still require WarCon approval prior to public dissemination.

E. Testing procedures are nearly finalized.

F. Bart416 continues his outstanding leadership of Trayus Academy. Instructors are still desperately needed, as is a qualified candidate to be bart416's Knight.

G. Trayus Academy will be open in about a week.

III. Recruitment

A. Lysotine has started to track recruitment statistics per Dark Lord Moldavi's directive.

B. Recruitment rewards are being offered, and competitors tracked in The Thread of Epic Accomplishment.

C. Heggo has developed Alliance Placement Services.

D. Recruitment messages were updated to include a statement on tech dealing.

E. LintWad is now Lysotine's Knight and the Director of Recruitment.

F. Lysotine still seeks more staffing from Recruitment to continue running and optimal efficiency.

IV. Imperial Security Bureau

A. ISB Watchlist has been posted.

B. Sovardie has been appointed my Knight, and the Supreme Ornithologist of Imperial Security Bureau.

C. Sovardie continues to work cases on ghosts and pirates.

D. A suggestion box and a list of duties have been posted in Surveillance.

E. A suggestion box and a list of duties have been posted in Investigations.

F. Several interesting ideas concerning ISB are posted here.

G. Sovardie is still seeking more staff.

H. Sovardie is hiring staff for Imperial Security Bureau, and his work has been invaluable. His work is on par with any member of IA Council.

V. Media

A. Sarah Tintagyl was added to the writing staff, and Jack Diorno was added to the graphic staff.

B. The first issue of the newsletter is nearing completion, with Sarah Tintagyl sending out questionnaires to the populace.

C. Sarah Tintagyl posted an excellent philosophy piece, "On Dominion".

D. Heft posted Superiority of the Sith.

E. Margrave seeks more staff for Media, especially among those who might be considered "rabble-rousers."

F. More feedback is needed concerning Media.

VI. Requests of the Darth Council

A. Per the behest of Peace/Trade, request that new applicants are told in their application thread that they are invited to become diplomats.

B. I will send another PM later today concerning tags.

C. Request more direction from Darth Council concerning Media.

D. Strongly request that the Recruitment Parser be moved to these forums.

I thank the Darth Council for its continued support of Internal Affairs and for giving me the great honor of serving the New Sith Order.

Edited by Sileath

In case anyone doesn't know what I mean by my awesome weekly IA reports, here was one of them:

Your humble servant, Sileath, submits this weekly report on behalf of Internal Affairs.

Chain of Command:

A. Implemented a Tech Raiding War College with rules and an exam. There are currently 16 licensed tech raiders.

C. After discussion on Culture and Community, IA endorsed the creation of the Fan Fiction & Roleplay forum.

D. Discussion in the Marauder forum has lead to greater transparency concerning IA operations.

E. Jack Diorno challenged Margrave for a seat on IA Council but later withdrew his challenge.

II. Trayus Academy

A. Bart416 is continuing to find difficulty in appointing a Knight due to lack of interest.

C. The constant rewriting of guides to accommodate visitors is delaying the opening of Trayus Academy.

D. The Infrastructure Jumps guide was finished, the Wonders and Improvements guides still require WarCon approval prior to public dissemination.

F. Bart416 continues his outstanding leadership of Trayus Academy. Instructors are still desperately needed, as is a qualified candidate to be bart416's Knight.

III. Recruitment

A. Lysotine has started to track recruitment statistics per Dark Lord Moldavi's directive.

B. Recruitment rewards are being offered, and competitors tracked in The Thread of Epic Accomplishment.

F. Lysotine still seeks more staffing from Recruitment to continue running and optimal efficiency.

B. Sovardie has been appointed my Knight, and the Supreme Ornithologist of Imperial Security Bureau.

H. Sovardie is hiring staff for Imperial Security Bureau, and his work has been invaluable. His work is on par with any member of IA Council.

V. Media

A. Sarah Tintagyl was added to the writing staff, and Jack Diorno was added to the graphic staff.

B. The first issue of the newsletter is nearing completion, with Sarah Tintagyl sending out questionnaires to the populace.

E. Margrave seeks more staff for Media, especially among those who might be considered "rabble-rousers."

A. Per the behest of Peace/Trade, request that new applicants are told in their application thread that they are invited to become diplomats.

I thank the Darth Council for its continued support of Internal Affairs and for giving me the great honor of serving the New Sith Order.

Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more: it is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more: it is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

I lol'd

Essenia :wub: you taught me about economics. I'll always respect you for that o/

Chain of Command:

II. Trayus Academy

III. Recruitment

V. Media

Cool report. Kinda dull though. Might want to put some pics with that. :P