Declaration of War

Sileath

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Nation of Spacetopia hereby recognizes Sileath as the true leader of BTA, for he is wise.

Since RV dissolved the charter, while admitting that he's not the top honcho, but merely the top honcho at the moment, I fail to see why it cannot be Sileath. The moment of RV has passed. It's Sileath time!

o/ Sileath!

Who wants to bet he joins iFOK next? Also, how much? :v:

I'll take that bet. 3 mil+50 tech sound good?

(in favor of Sileath not joining iFOK mind you- wee bit late and ive had a few nightcaps now so I dont wanna be misunderstood)

Edited by Hydro

The Nation of Spacetopia hereby recognizes Sileath as the true leader of BTA, for he is wise.

Since RV dissolved the charter, while admitting that he's not the top honcho, but merely the top honcho at the moment, I fail to see why it cannot be Sileath. The moment of RV has passed. It's Sileath time!

o/ Sileath!

Wait I thought CodyHaner was going to be Supreme Ruler of BTA?

The Complaints and Grievances Union hereby recognizes the declaration of war on BTA, an MDoAP partner of FoB, a member of the Union. As such, we reluctantly recognize a state of war with Sileath. Any alliance that accepts Sileath will be considered an enemy of CnG.

Well, I guess there's something to be said for CnG's ability to honor its treaties.

Though I don't see how you can honor a treaty with alliance that has effectively dissolved its own government in a coup d'état (what with RV's dissolution of the BTA charter).

Who wants to bet he joins iFOK next? Also, how much?

That all depends on if BTA actually makes good on its threat, and what happens with CnG.

Edited by Arrnea

The Complaints and Grievances Union hereby recognizes the declaration of war on BTA, an MDoAP partner of FoB, a member of the Union. As such, we reluctantly recognize a state of war with Sileath. Any alliance that accepts Sileath will be considered an enemy of CnG.

Damn it, I should have called dibs on him quicker <_<

Edited by Griff

The BTA appreciates your assistance. You shall have our eternal gratitude. Furthermore we shall be rewarding you all with a medal. What joy.

FoB must also declare a state of war with Athens, recognizing Rebel Virginia's declaration of war on Athens and activating our oA clause with BTA. We call for for our MDoAP partners in DE to help take down the Athenian menace.

May Jesus have mercy upon you.