Declaration of War

Sileath

That's pretty much what happened. I'm pragmatic.

Actually, you caused tension between your alliance and about half of CN, while already at war.

Although I'm sure your shameless recruiting got at least two members from disbanding alliances.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LoD deserted. I have never deserted an alliance at war. As I joined Athens while they were still at war, fought 7 NPO nations and ate 9 nukes in a three week span, I obtained permission for an honorable exit.

:clap: 9 whole nukes! Impressive! I am glad you made such a sacrifice for the cause then, because certainly LoD had not put in his time or effort for his fight as well :rolleyes:

Give me a !@#$@#$ break

Like fighting with Karma is comparable to fighting in an alliance with multiple attackers anyways, don't try to act like you are so virtuous.

Fixed that for you. Oh, and plus NSO, though that incident was recruiting-related.

Not to mention the fact that nobody here likes you, save the people who love you just for attacking BTA, means nothing, right? I mean, they're all CnG. It's not like anyone outside the bloc posts here.

Not to mention the fact that nobody here likes you, save the people who love you just for attacking BTA, means nothing, right? I mean, they're all CnG. It's not like anyone outside the bloc posts here.

Fun > Infra

Integrity > Popularity

If you still don't understand my philosophy for being a member of the cyberverse, I cannot help you.

This is also my effective resignation from MHA. Love you guys :wub:

You stayed a short time but you left your personal mark nonetheless.

As everything that goes round comes round, you'll be back anyway: just try to not bring a swarm of pursuers along with you, OK?... ;)

I'll add 50 tech to this.

thats legitimately tempting, but you'll need to add more. I'm getting 50 tech to NOT ZI sileath. UP YOUR PRICE OR NO ZI.

Fun > Infra

Integrity > Popularity

If you still don't understand my philosophy for being a member of the cyberverse, I cannot help you.

NOW LETS PUT IT ALL TOGETHER

fun > integrity > popularity > tech > infra > Mogar > NSO > capslock > [ooc]IRL death[/ooc]