Address from Commanding General

mhawk

o/ TPF

Forget the naysayers. They will always find something to complain about. Either you don't fight long enough and you're a coward, or you fight too long and you are labeled an idiot. There are some of us though that look up to the strength of TPF's resolve. Clearly TPF has the constitution to take this as far as is needed.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they don't.

mhawk stop posting announcements.

It's true, they don't.

mhawk, if anything, tries to make himself look like a really nice and honest guy, someone who has so-called "honor". He's anything but honorable, and he is fully aware that after TPF is out of this war they will receive a flurry of treaty offers from many alliances and TPF will be known as one of the most "honorable" alliances on CN. Furthermore, it should be noted that TPF will have a massive increase in the number of nations joining them to be part of this "honorable" alliance.

Those of us who use logic can see right through these despicable acts of pathetic political maneuvers which are clearly nothing more than a failed attempt at a good PR.

Check, and mate.

Edited by Batallion

It's true, they don't.

mhawk, if anything, tries to make himself look like a really nice and honest guy, someone who has so-called "honor". He's anything but honorable, and he is fully aware that after TPF is out of this war they will receive a flurry of treaty offers from many alliances and be known as one of the most "honorable" alliances in CN. Furthermore, it should be noted that TPF will have a massive increase in the number of nations joining in them to be part of this "honorable" alliance.

Those of us who use logic can see right through these despicable acts of pathetic political maneuvers which are clearly nothing more than a failed attempt at a good PR.

Check, and mate.

LOL @ failtallion

So, certain people who display the desire to be in an alliance that honors their word and values their friendships over their infrastructure will be naturally drawn to TPF? Sounds like cause and effect.

I suppose certain people who support cowardly exits from wars without notifying other government as per charter law, and support coup attempts by whiny little brats who are mad when they are called out on their dishonor might gravitate to your alliance. Cause and effect again.

Canasta.

It's true, they don't.

mhawk, if anything, tries to make himself look like a really nice and honest guy, someone who has so-called "honor". He's anything but honorable, and he is fully aware that after TPF is out of this war they will receive a flurry of treaty offers from many alliances and TPF will be known as one of the most "honorable" alliances on CN. Furthermore, it should be noted that TPF will have a massive increase in the number of nations joining them to be part of this "honorable" alliance.

Check, and mate.

Glad you're here for the play by play. Thanks again for another ""triple break off flank attack" post. When you talk, is there someone feeding you what to say or do you make this stuff up all on your own? <_<

Checkmate :P

Clearly TPF has the constitution to take this as far as is needed.

Of course they do...

Through masterful usage of the peacemode option :P

Seriously, though, there have been some decent TPF nations that I've fought against (Roadie included). Good luck, etc.

Encouraging desertion is clearly a sign that you have the upper hand.
No, it's meant to demonstrate the clear lack of confidence and resolve that those attacking The Phoenix Federation have. You don't attempt to encourage people to desert an alliance unless you're concerned that without doing so you cannot achieve victory.

The war is won and over. The only thing being accomplished now is delaying TPF's rebuilding and creating saps of those with memories short enough to believe The Phoenix never abandons it's allies.

You can change the rider on the horse but that doesn't change the fact it !@#$ in your yard.

It's true, they don't.

Check, and mate.

I know I mentioned this in another thread you posted in a few weeks ago, but while you fly the GRAN AA, you should appreciate what he's done for your alliance. Prevention of smoking crater and such.

New Polar Order huh?

Looks like Energizer has had enough of TPF, Id nuke him more just to upset him.

Polar :psyduck:

Thanks again for another ""triple break off flank attack" post. When you talk, is there someone feeding you what to say or do you make this stuff up all on your own? dry.gif

BNT triple break off flank attacks DrunkMonkey.

Heh, I remember that one :P

Edited by bill n ted

It's true, they don't.

Check, and mate.

I read this as sarcastic.

No?

Yahtzee!

I know I mentioned this in another thread you posted in a few weeks ago, but while you fly the GRAN AA, you should appreciate what he's done for your alliance. Prevention of smoking crater and such.

Oh God that would of been fun. :P Oh well, here's to hoping it happens in the future. :ph34r:

It's true, they don't.

Check, and mate.

Who's awesome? You're awesome. So when TPF stand by their ally to the end, it's "lol, look at them phail at honour, hurf durf", but when others, like... the whole C&G bloc do it, it's praise worthy and honourable? It's that kind of mentality I don't understand. Blind hatred spewed for no reason makes you look stupid. It was honourable when MK and Co. did it, and it is honourable now. Regardless of politics, the actions are the same.

I won't insult your alliance, as you have some great people, but that was a pathetic post.

/not digging on C&G bloc. You guys gained respect and members because of your stance, and rightfully so.

darn. beat me to it.

I would like to address that final point, this war is full of meaning for us. This is where all the world shall know what our word means.

The sooner you stop being consumed by the 'meaning' of it all, the sooner you can do what you will inevitably have to do and that is surrender. Get on with that and stop bleating about honour. Ooooh the drama! :lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan

It's true, they don't.

Check, and mate.

1) Cowards don't get to comment on the valour (or otherwise) of others.

2) People who believe it is possible to do a three-way flank attack on our battlefields don't get to comment on the wars of others.

1) Cowards don't get to comment on the valour (or otherwise) of others.

2) People who believe it is possible to do a three-way flank attack on our battlefields don't get to comment on the wars of others.

As much as I like to rag on Battalion, I read his post as being sarcastic. I really hope I'm not wrong though otherwise it's pretty much fail all the way through.

Also, TPF would have clearly won this war had they been able to mater the three way flank attack. :P

This is shameful but what you would expect coming from an alliance like Poison Clan? Looks like they even don't know the difference between P and p.

I didn't mean this as a rag on PC, I was just addressing common questions of my leadership decisions.

This is shameful but what you would expect coming from an alliance like Poison Clan? Looks like they even don't know the difference between P and p.

I'm not sure it was shameful, other than not knowing the difference between Polar and Pacific. Looked like your ordinary, garden-variety propaganda message to me.

I realise you hate Karma with a blind passion, but you are getting ridiculous.