Address from Commanding General

mhawk

risentransparent.png

The war has destroyed our nations, but not our resolve, and not our word. Over the last few weeks there have been numerous threads regarding "reps" requested of our allies. Many have argued the position of "what is possible" to pay is an acceptable measure of terms, while others take the position that they have become the world police to right all the perceived wrongs of the world. I would like to take a moment to give our stance on the issue and to address some ramifications of this decision.

We will be the last to leave the field of battle. Many have criticized this decision for being hopeless, however for us this is where TPF will make her stand. Our allies feel that the terms presented are not acceptable, that is their decision. We will honor it. We all have lines we will not cross, and it is in those darkest hours when alliances define that line that their allies are needed most. We will be there.

Subject: option to end the war

Message: Greetings, as you are well aware, today marks the 2 month anniversary of war between TPF against various other alliances in this gruesome nuclear war. We are humbled by TPF's ability to remain vigilant under such conditions, and sought to end this war with respectable peace terms. There terms however, were denied without even being considered by Mhawk, as he said he wished to remain fighting until TPFs allies all received peace.

One of these allies, is the New Polar Order who have recently been offered terms and ultimately objected them, thus seeking continuation of their war(http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=60464)

If you truly believe it is just to fight a war that has no meaning, then continue to fight under mhawk. However, if you indeed seek an end to this war (as do we), Speak up then, as Mhawk's ignorant leadership has effectively committed suicide with TPF. You have nothing left to prove, you fought with honor and courage. Now its the time for rest.

I would like to address that final point, this war is full of meaning for us. This is where all the world shall know what our word means.

However I do not see an end to this conflict in the near future so I'd like to honor those whom have fought with us with distinction against great odds. This war has cost us all dearly and as a leader I can not ask those whom have sacrificed so much to sit helpless on my word alone. The leadership of TPF holds your service and duty fullfilled above and beyond. Many of you had plans to create new homes just before this war and I would like the world to know I've asked you go ahead with your ambitions, you served us with distinction and we wish you the best in the future. You shall always be our friends and family.

Those that will remain at our side into this journey, words do not adequately convey my appreciation. Let us meet our destiny.

mhawk,

Evil Overlord,

The Phoenix Federation

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your stand is honorable and all that jazz, but was bringing this out to the OWF necessary? It seems this could have been handled internally since I'm assuming this is to reassure your own membership of your intentions because it is quite clear to the rest of us what you plan on doing.

I did get a chuckle out of the New Polar Order things though.

While I don't agree with the almost pathological dedication to Pacifica, the TPF have proven itself to be a most honourable and respectable alliance. I hope that the NPO realises how good a friend they have in mhawk and act accordingly in the future. Best of luck on rebuilding once the war is over.

EDIT: and the New Polar Order bit is funny :P

Edited by Teriethien

Your stand is honorable and all that jazz, but was bringing this out to the OWF necessary? It seems this could have been handled internally since I'm assuming this is to reassure your own membership of your intentions because it is quite clear to the rest of us what you plan on doing.

No, it's meant to demonstrate the clear lack of confidence and resolve that those attacking The Phoenix Federation have. You don't attempt to encourage people to desert an alliance unless you're concerned that without doing so you cannot achieve victory.

I did get a chuckle out of the New Polar Order things though.

This was to give our stance on the reps, our members internally, and to let those know that our members leaving now have served with honor.

And we shall continue to reject the terms until Penguin gets his fish

<<

>>

Seriously, that is not the greatest display of understanding of the real situation I have seen, nor the best command of the English language.

Fight as long as you want to mhawk, no one can stop you nor should they.

The leadership of TPF holds your service and duty fullfilled above and beyond. Many of you had plans to create new homes just before this war and I would like the world to know I've asked you go ahead with your ambitions, you served us with distinction and we wish you the best in the future. You shall always be our friends and family.

Does this mean you are telling your members they can leave?

I am a bit confused as to the purpose of this announcment lol :P

This was to give our stance on the reps, our members internally, and to let those know that our members leaving now have served with honor.

This brings up my curiosity with your current stance of former TPF members who are currently PoW's. I'm assuming you guys don't have a ZI policy for those who surrender during war or is this a special case?

Im still waiting on my duel, you wanted to fight me without a WRC, I said wait a week...now I have one for 2 months and your still nowhere in sight :(

Keep your promise's Slay-jr :P

No, it's meant to demonstrate the clear lack of confidence and resolve that those attacking The Phoenix Federation have. You don't attempt to encourage people to desert an alliance unless you're concerned that without doing so you cannot achieve victory.

Not to be rude or mean, but I doubt that Karma have anything to fear from the TPF at this point.

And we shall continue to reject the terms until Penguin gets his fish

<<

>>

Seriously, that is not the greatest display of understanding of the real situation I have seen, nor the best command of the English language.

*Slaps AlmightyGrub around a bit with a large trout*

Accept terms now. Kplzthnx.