Address from Commanding General

mhawk

I didn't mean this as a rag on PC, I was just addressing common questions of my leadership decisions.

Yeah I know, you are so honorable for that(not being sarcastic).

Let me did it for you :P

I'm not sure it was shameful, other than not knowing the difference between Polar and Pacific. Looked like your ordinary, garden-variety propaganda message to me.

I realise you hate Karma with a blind passion, but you are getting ridiculous.

Nah I don't hate Karma I even don't disagree with Karma is doing(Although I can disagree with some reasons they are using), I just think Karma is hypocrite, and PC being part of Karma is one of the most hypocrite things in this hole war and yeah I hate PC and if everyone in Karma have their reasons to hate NPO and seek for revenge for what they did in the past I at least don't hide this hate behind a mask of good principles and justice and I at least don't seek for revenge.

But about what propaganda are you talking about? You have to admit that Coke/Pepsi one was a good piece :P

Edited by D34th

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what was that you said about Echelon demanding Poseidon back off? We fought multiple members of that bloc. Vanguard did The Legion a favour by being open to a peace agreement - not only was Vanguard tearing a hole through that alliance, both Echelon and Ragnarok were one day short of entering in our favour.

So Echelon offered to enter to defend you, you did Legion a favor by paying them reps (?), and now you're flying high in CnG while your friends in Echelon are dying and you rag on TPF for doing something commendable.

Am I the only one who sees through your damn mask? :v: C'mon Revanche, give credit where credit's due.

Edited by The AUT

Although at this point it is easy for TPF to "continue" to fight. Most of them are in PM and not really "on the battlefield". So when mhawk says we will be the last to leave the field, he is talking about all of his 300-2000 NS guys, not him, not any of his generals, no officer to speak of..

So I just entered peacemode after 60 something days of straight war, I obviously did not fight this thing. The fact we have 0 nations in the top 5% is also telling of how much we hid this war.

You know, there's actually a white ash-covered flag in the OP.

Yes, I know. All we need to do is blow out that Phoenix in the middle, like one of those cheap carnival games, and then we can finally go home :P

So Echelon offered to enter to defend you, you did Legion a favor by paying them reps (?), and now you're flying high in CnG while your friends in Echelon are dying and you rag on TPF for doing something commendable.

Am I the only one who sees through your damn mask? :v: C'mon Revanche, give credit where credit's due.

Everytime someone bests you in an arguement, must you try to change the angle of the attack?

Everytime someone bests you in an arguement, must you try to change the angle of the attack?

Apparently so. I also like how he tries to bring up ancient history like it actually relates to the topic at hand. But you know, he has to discredit the evil Revanche and Tygaland :lol1: .

How has he bested me in this argument? Do you think this thread by TPF is all for show like Revanche does? If so, you need to gain a little more perspective my friend. He does this in every single Hegemony thread, it's ridiculous.

How has he bested me in this argument? Do you think this thread by TPF is all for show like Revanche does? If so, you need to gain a little more perspective my friend. He does this in every single Hegemony thread, it's ridiculous.

This announcement is all for show.

So would you say the 60% of your alliance in peace mode has contributed as much to effort as those who actually fought and are fighting?

You are trying to claim that 60% of the alliance has been in peace mode without fighting in the war?

At one point we even brought our banks out of peace mode.

I'd say less than 5% of the alliance at the beginning of the war hasn't fought in this conflict.

The majority of people in PM now are due to failed staggars. It took 48 days and 41 nukes for me to have a failed staggar, now I'm in peace. But due to economic penalties it's tough to recover with any great speed in PM.

Still, we've had many members who hit peace and then rejoined the fight only to not be staggared so they re-enter PM and recover again. This is especially true for our nations under 15k NS who have the MP and other military improvements and wonders. I assume not many people are willing to declare on them so it's easy to slip back into PM to recover.

o/ TPF

No one can say TPF doesn't have guts. Very, very VERY few alliances are willing to keep up the fight, for an ally, this long. In fact, I can't think of a single case where an ally has endured so much for an ally.

Sure, FAN didn't surrender for the longest time, but it was for their OWN survival, not an ally. In my book, that makes TPF much more honorable. Plus, I don't think TPF has resorted to exploiting and/or spying like SOME alliances did. *cough cough*

Edited by Canik

I just wonder why mhawk and TPF government as a whole care more about NPO then the member's of their own alliance?

Although at this point it is easy for TPF to "continue" to fight. Most of them are in PM and not really "on the battlefield". So when mhawk says we will be the last to leave the field, he is talking about all of his 300-2000 NS guys, not him, not any of his generals, no officer to speak of...just a bunch of privates who do what they are told and get slaughtered. They will be the last to leave the field while the upper echelon of TPF get fat.

Poor show TPF. To the REAL fighters of TPF, I salute you, you have shown great resolve in the face of impossible odds.

BamaBuc, you kept your word and came back out fighting, much respect.

You sir have no idea what you are saying. at the very least do a little research before you start yapping. Seems that a quick look at the alliance page reveals that 5 of 8 Generals are in war mode, and the two in peace mode just got there. There hasn't been a Gov member or General that has jumped into Peace mode and not left fighting when ready. Some stayed longer for OOC RL vacations, weddings, exams, etc OOC some stayed just long enough to collect out of anarchy and jump back in. So just spouting bad info that you have not tried to verify....

Poor show yourself.

Nah I don't hate Karma I even don't disagree with Karma is doing(Although I can disagree with some reasons they are using), I just think Karma is hypocrite, and PC being part of Karma is one of the most hypocrite things in this hole war and yeah I hate PC and if everyone in Karma have their reasons to hate NPO and seek for revenge for what they did in the past I at least don't hide this hate behind a mask of good principles and justice and I at least don't seek for revenge.

But about what propaganda are you talking about? You have to admit that Coke/Pepsi one was a good piece :P

My, my, well if that's the worst our critics have to say about PC, then I must say we are doing something right. However I fail to see how we are called "hypocrites", as just because we are on the other side of the fence, doesnt put us on karma's side nor their beliefs. We are simply fighting a war that was a long time comming against a enemy who tried multiple times (all failed) at destroying our sovereignty since day 1. I dont know about you, but any alliance that seeks to end another is damn good enough reason to fight. Its not about justice, principles, hell its not even about moral code, its about us defending ourselves after TPF's constant hostile actions against us, now we offer a chance for TPF to gain peace and to start rebuilding as we do not seek to destroy them, but instead our hospitality is thrown in our faces by a man who cares not about his alliance future but rather, by a man whose pride has consumed him. If you honestly think we are the "bad guys", so be it. After the endless times of trying to move on, TPF has continued this mass parade thinking that they are any better then the rest of the old Q alliances. But hell, if TPF honestly wants to fight, then fine, let them. They wont recieve peace, they wont get no grand celebration, rather, they will die a quiet death should they choose to keep this up, that much I promise you.

Edited by energizer

Two of our allies were set to enter on our behalf, yes. Echelon was one of them. We chose to pursue peace for two primary reasons: i) Universalis demanded we leave the war, due to their intentions to disband following the expenditure of their nuclear weapons, and ii) Our allies were in the midst of their own wars at the time, and causing our allies to split themselves over multiple fronts and receive more damage after our allies in Universalis had declared their aforementioned intentions seemed pointless, unnecessary and an unfair burden on their alliances. We paid reparations, despite being in an entirely defensive war (as was Universalis - hey, look, it's Hegemony alliances imposing reparations on alliances they attacked), as it was the simplest way to end the war. Besides, the reparations we paid did not even match half of what my nation alone still had in its warchest at the conclusion of the conflict. A small price to pay to never again step foot in an IRC channel with those that were representing The Legion at the time.

Yes, Echelon is receiving a colossal amount of damage right now, and that is unfortunate. They are, after all, the alliance we have shared mutual defense obligations with for the longest period of time. However, Echelon were aware of Vanguard's distaste for their close allies, particularly those in One Vision, and I am certain that they acknowledged that the tyrannical reign of that bloc could not last forever; eventually everyone pays for their crimes. Despite this, we have gone to great lengths to speak with those Karma alliances on the battlefield with Echelon, and on numerous occasions, requested that the terms offered to Echelon are fair, reasonable and just. And Vanguard is "flying high" right now because we never practiced eternal or permanent ZI, never imposed reparations on innocent alliances defending their allies, never installed viceroys or unjustly infringed upon the sovereignty of another alliance, never attacked a small, peripheral alliance in a pathetic attempt to maintain our political position, never... The list goes on. Get like us.

When an alliance makes an announcement out of a statement that is entirely an internal affair, yes, that announcement is "all for show". And yes, I do post rather regularly in many threads created by Hegemony alliances - I feel I have an obligation to tear apart arguments that comprise of nothing but misinformation, deceit and a flagrant disregard for anything resembling fact or logic. Much like the half-wit arguments you plaster throughout the forum.

Edited by Revanche

Actually this is pretty much my point. Why take your alliance to the grave when there is no need to do so? At the moment they are a martyr for a cause that no longer needs one. Do the people that support this want to see TPF disband? At the least it will cause them to be a non-entity for the next six months, even if they take peace today. They're subjecting themselves to a VietFAN without being forced into it.

We will NOT disband.... We will come back better than ever from this.

Stop talking about history you know nothing of. Vanguard's front in that war was beyond complicated and we did right by our allies. As for Echelon, they ended up on the other side defending NPO whom we are at war with, I dont see how you could possibly blame us for not helping them defend the alliance whom we are at war with.

When an alliance makes an announcement out of a statement that is entirely an internal affair, yes, that announcement is "all for show". And yes, I do post rather regularly in many threads created by Hegemony alliances - I feel I have an obligation to tear apart arguments that comprise of nothing but misinformation, deceit and a flagrant disregard for anything resembling fact or logic. Much like the half-wit arguments you plaster throughout the forum.

Wouldn't messages to allies on the field and to alliances asking if our members have left on honorable terms fall under foreign affairs? How would internal affairs communicate this to the interested alliances mr. moose. Also what was said in the op that was "nothing but misinformation, deceit and flagrant disregard for anything resembling fact or logic" ?

Edited by mhawk