Address from Commanding General

mhawk

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're missing the point, and that point is the vast majority of Planet Bob did not, and does not like NPO. Whether you are correct, or the people arguing you are correct, that does not matter. In both scenarios the NPO is the most hated alliance in the game, meaning the NPO lost the war politically.

See how that works?

e- and yes I see you talk about NPO hate in your posts but I don't think you are grasping the concept that thousands of opinions generally outweigh 700. Even if "Karma" is a bloodthirsty group just itching for a fight, it is NPO and NPO alone that fomented the rage, with little to no concern about it while it was doing so. Let them eat cake and such.

Actually that was the point I had been making. NPO was doomed from the start. whether they start the war 2 months ago or they get attacked now was really the choices they had. My point was that the hate of NPO would have led to an aggressive war against them, with this same Karma group attacking. NPO's intentions in forming the rage was not something I was talking about, I am sure in their own way they thought they were doing it right. Maybe if more of these alliances who stood up to them now, actually stood up to them back then, it wouldn't have reached this point. But the fact that NPO was/is the most hated alliance in the game by the vast majority of other allainces/nations is true, and will probably continue long after this war is over.

As the sole deciding voice in my alliance, my word is our alliance's. If by martyr, you mean someone who will be persecuted ad infinitum for "crimes" he had no part in, and some that occurred before my very existence, with no possible means of standing and being judged on my own actions, then yes I guess I am.

Now act like the big tough been there done that guy and tell me to suck it up.

Now we can both continue on doing what we're doing, but you can feel macho now.

Feel like Jesus much?

Contrary to your determined efforts, your alliance does not get a clean slate when you change leaders. Seeing as you have never granted any other alliance such a concession I find it amusing you demand it for your alliance.

Because when a country loses a war, we put all their men, women, and children on trial. No. Typically, only those in charge are held accountable. That is, officers, politicians, and whatnot.

I think it would be fair to give an entirely new leadership a clean slate. If, for example, you remove and banish ALL of the officers of NPO, it would definitely cease to be the same NPO. In fact, the entire alliance might dissolve within a month.

Edited by Taishaku

• 2 weeks later...