Karma POW

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my sig has been on every Karma related document except the original post by Archon because I organized the war for our front. Archon does FA, I do military. Azaghul and RamirusMaximus did IA and oversaw the banking for it.

It's worth noting all of that authority was de facto. People generally deferred to the individuals listed above with respect to those specific domains, though by no means was there any semblance of a hard and fast control. Trust me. It would have saved us all a LOT of headaches if there were.

It's worth noting all of that authority was de facto. People generally deferred to the individuals listed above with respect to those specific domains, though by no means was there any semblance of a hard and fast control. Trust me. It would have saved us all a LOT of headaches if there were.

Quoted for truth. I still wonder why people ever listened to me :P

Well my sig has been on every Karma related document except the original post by Archon because I organized the war for our front. Archon does FA, I do military. Azaghul and RamirusMaximus did IA and oversaw the banking for it.

Your front was only on IRON I thought?

I don't get it. Karma is releasing the prisoners taken from your side of the war, and you're splitting hairs about it?

I'm not arguing anything regarding the announcement. I just found it interesting whom posted this op, so I was trying to figure out a bit more how karma functions. Certain allies of ours have had no ability to reach joint leadership of the forces opposing them, so I figure learning anything about our opponents leadership, or defacto leadership would hopefully help out.

I'm not arguing anything regarding the announcement. I just found it interesting whom posted this op, so I was trying to figure out a bit more how karma functions. Certain allies of ours have had no ability to reach joint leadership of the forces opposing them, so I figure learning anything about our opponents leadership, or defacto leadership would hopefully help out.

Ah, yes. I can see where that would be an issue, then.

LM, myself, Archon, Twisted, ChinaTownBus, Londo, GtG, and a few others are the Karma High Command. To my knowledge, no one from the hegemony has ever had any difficulty reaching me or any of us. If so they couldn't have tried very hard; since all it would take is a query to ONE major alliance's .gov: "Get me in touch with Karma High Command". That exact line was how everyone from the hegemony got in touch with me (I was in charge when LM wasn't around, so I go a lot of that). We've been well-known from the beginning (well, LM and Archon have more than the rest of us), and it's been pretty easy to find someone to talk to if you really wanted to. It appears as though whoever you're talking about didn't really try very hard. Maybe they just didn't really want to talk to anyone.

Ramirus - Mentat of Karma

Edited by Ramirus Maximus

LM, myself, Archon, Twisted, ChinaTownBus, Londo, GtG, and a few others are the Karma High Command. To my knowledge, no one from the hegemony has ever had any difficulty reaching me or any of us.

We did - though, interestingly, it wasn't made clear that one of the persons present was in fact Karma High Command or was even associated with Karma in an official capacity. Thank you for providing this informational tidbit.

LM, myself, Archon, Twisted, ChinaTownBus, Londo, GtG, and a few others are the Karma High Command.

Before (during the TSI peace terms) it was constantly said that PC was not a Karma alliance. So I take it that there was a change of heart? <_<

Edited by James Maximus

LM, myself, Archon, Twisted, ChinaTownBus, Londo, GtG, and a few others are the Karma High Command. To my knowledge, no one from the hegemony has ever had any difficulty reaching me or any of us. If so they couldn't have tried very hard; since all it would take is a query to ONE major alliance's .gov: "Get me in touch with Karma High Command". That exact line was how everyone from the hegemony got in touch with me (I was in charge when LM wasn't around, so I go a lot of that). We've been well-known from the beginning (well, LM and Archon have more than the rest of us), and it's been pretty easy to find someone to talk to if you really wanted to. It appears as though whoever you're talking about didn't really try very hard. Maybe they just didn't really want to talk to anyone.

Ramirus - Mentat of Karma

Okay so then my allies at NPO are lying when they tell me karma command wont work or talk to them about terms. Additionally one of the karma high command has stated he wants all of tpf held in permanent war and that we will be paying for all the reps caused from their techraiding of alliances?

Okay so then my allies at NPO are lying when they tell me karma command wont work or talk to them about terms. Additionally one of the karma high command has stated he wants all of tpf held in permanent war and that we will be paying for all the reps caused from their techraiding of alliances?

I was wondering what you REALLY were getting at ... Now I know and I still don't see why you're doing it, besides the cheap PR. "OMG KARMA ISN'T ORGANISED! YOU BIG MEANIES!" You (or your allies) want peace/terms/whatever? You know EXACTLY who to talk to. And you knew since day 1. Don't play stupid, it doesn't do you any justice.

Seeing at least two old friends-enemies-friends in the Karma command, I would find that very hard to believe. Especially with you in command. If memory serves me right when I was on the receiving end of them fighting alongside Polaris in the noCB war, they liked to scare us with crazy terms first, too.

Good luck to all on sorting this out for the best possible outcome, one that will allow for changes to be made in good faith without excessive terms, no matter how severe the crimes being punished.

I was wondering what you REALLY were getting at ... Now I know and I still don't see why you're doing it, besides the cheap PR. "OMG KARMA ISN'T ORGANISED! YOU BIG MEANIES!" You (or your allies) want peace/terms/whatever? You know EXACTLY who to talk to. And you knew since day 1. Don't play stupid, it doesn't do you any justice.

I know who to talk to, and we won't talk to them until our allies are out. However our allies tell us everyday that karma won't talk to them. So I want to know whom is lying here. The other part was just a rant about some particular members of "karma high command". I don't have an issue with organized or anarchist, whatever. I just am trying to assist my ally in achieving an exit from the war since they have been unable to find the right folks to talk to it seems. There was no slam on karma in general, saying something about one guy doesn't paint a broad brush on the rest of you, which for the most part has certainly been quite enjoyable opponents.

Edited by mhawk