Karma POW

2. You are now distancing yourself from the Karma Coalition due to it proving a less-than-unified front with the war winding down

Note the bolded portion, and how this makes sense given that Karma is/was a loose coalition established for a specific war. As that war ends, so does Karma.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The intelligence of the persons viewing the collection of alliances fighting under the banner of the Karma Coalition aside, it has clearly been stated in this discussion that something called the "Karma High Command" did exist, from conversation with various persons it has been stated that this organism did issue orders and that it retains enough authority to issue a decree with the release date of all persons under the Karma POW AA. Attempting to say that this simply isn't happening means one of the following:

1. Ramirus Maximus and others are lying / self-aggrandizing / attempting to usurp authority

2. You are now distancing yourself from the Karma Coalition due to it proving a less-than-unified front with the war winding down

3. You have simply not been correctly informed

I tend to beleive the third instance is correct.

Let me explain it again since you don't seem to get it: there is a "Karma High Command", yes. The members of said "High Command" have been known for a long long time. Their job, so to say, was to organise the war effort, both military-wise (that includes assigning targets and managing the PoWs) and finance-wise. They often moderated and/or participated in peace talks, but not always. AND THAT IS ALL.

So, to answer your little number thingy:

1. No. And I never said anything else.

2. Still no. Again, the Karma Coalition is a lose one and never had a united front for 99% of the war.

3. As Lord High Envoy of the Mushroomm Kingdom, I do believe I have sufficient information of what happens in Karma.

EDIT: basically, what Bob said.

Edited by potato

And yet you have NSO and CoIN being vultures in this thread trying to get POWs.

Right. Right. They look down upon POWs.

I don't think we are being vultures, rather we are offering some people a new home in their efforts to restart. They don't have to choose CoIN and I am not going to plug my own alliance. Just simply trying to be helpful to those that are actually going to try and start over anew.