IRON Surrenders

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has been a great time fighting, it is odd that with the ones actually figthing each other we have some of the best things to say about each other. well done to all and i look forward to the new relations developing.

0/ IRON

0/ Gramlins

0/ MHA

0/ FARK

0/ ROK

*Captain V tips hat in IRON's direction

Good show, guys. Now we can stop passing each other awkwardly in IRC and maybe even fight on the same side sometime. That would be awesome.

Until then, good luck and may your rebuilding be quick.

Reps are light, but IRON deserved light reps. They have fought honorably and I would definably be interested in getting to know the folks I fought a little better. All of them seemed like good folks who don't take their pixels too seriously. Thats the kind of folks I like.

In regards to the reps to RoK - to put it in perspective - its less than one aid slot per IRON nation. Substantially less really. With good organization they could have it paid off in 10 days. I would hardly call that abusive. RoK was also the only alliance in these terms fighting a defensive war. They got declared on by IRON, not vice versa. It makes sense they would want / get the largest reps.

This isn't meant to be inflamatory at all, but weren't you in some sort of position of power in RoK when they accepted the reps from NV? I apologize in advance if you weren't, I'm not too familiar with RoK's government history.

I was a member of government at the time, yes. However, I did not negotiate the matter of reps at the time, that was Hoo's show.

The fact that reps were part of the treaty is a matter of public record, however. It should also be noted that both IRON and MHA later decided to fore go the balance of their reps payments. I would suggest contacting NV to find out what the final numbers were of reps actually paid out and to whom.

While I am, sadly, in the extreme minority in TOP when I say this....

Thank you for making the actions of IRON have consequences.

The RoK reps are very lenient and probably should have been much larger. IRON gladly participated in NPO's community destroying power-hungry antics and are just as responsible. I also have to congratulate RoK for refusing pressure to give white peace at least.

You took one hell of a beating. I guess it's time to see where you go from here...I mean, that's really how it is with every alliance on the Hegemony side, but I'm particularly interested in you guys. Well, you folks, TPF, GGA, and Valhalla.

Good luck with everything - I'm glad you guys stayed pretty classy throughout. The reps aren't bad at all, so cheers there.

Who said anything about Citidel? Citidel is the new 1V. :D

So does that make Gremlins the new NPO, and Umbrella the new IRON due to the rumors I've heard? TOP would have to be Echelon or GGA, poo :( I was already in Echelon and left, and well GGA is GGA. But by this logic maybe SF is the new citadel, and maybe FARK is the new TOP. FARK here I come :P

Also Sparta is the new Sparta and MHA is the new MHA. C&G is the new SF, and old Heg is the new C&G. Ok maybe I killed joke the joke after the first comment. Oh well. Either way I'm not buying it. IRON will probably stay someone isolationist for some time after this war and reps are paid.

Edited by Khyber

While I am, sadly, in the extreme minority in TOP when I say this....

Thank you for making the actions of IRON have consequences.

The RoK reps are very lenient and probably should have been much larger. IRON gladly participated in NPO's community destroying power-hungry antics and are just as responsible. I also have to congratulate RoK for refusing pressure to give white peace at least.

Damnit, why didn't we put a gag order of this horrible actor :P Yah I don't think it is outragous either to ask for reps, but I'm biased, I like IRON.