IRON Surrenders

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on peace

:wub: IRON

Good show to all, while I'd have rather seen white peace for our orange friends, I can understand why RoK would request reps. I won't pile on.

o/ Gre

o/ FCC

o/ Fark

o/ Rok

o/ MHA

It is very nice to see this war over. You have been great opponents IRON, and I know myself and many in my alliance have found newly found respect for you and your alliance.

o/ The Grämlins

o/ IRON

o/ FCC

o/ MHA

o/ Farkistan

Edited by President Obama

While I chafe to go down the pedantic route that that one gramlins guy did a few weeks ago, this isn't "white peace" because there are terms and stuff, most of which are punitive or restrictive in some manner. So, yea. Not very harsh, but that's not surprising since IRON obviously impressed plenty of people during the fight (which is also not surprising, because IRON is probably better than your alliance, person reading this).

Fair terms. This will probably make the grl go down though :(

edit:

50 tech and $2,5 mil per member is incredibly large reps now? Where were you when we recived the noCB terms? I missed your protests

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didnt you guys GIVE the "noCB" terms?

For comparison, IRON's total rep amount is the equivalent of RIA paying 250 mil and 7k tech.

based on what? You have twice the average NS than us and only five of your nations are in anarchy. Most IRON nations are broke....

No white peace pathetic... IRON Shouldn't agree to this id rather quit CN then agree to this kinda bullcrap.. IRON didnt have to fight but they did they knew they were gonna lose but still fought bravely they deserve white peace.

To bad Karma can't

Play war games? Wars have consequences. I kinda like Iron, I respect them for putting up a good fight. But, they took up for the wrong side.

As already mentioned, few spoke up when previously vanquished alliances were !@#$%*^ repeatedly, then declared on again on yet more trumped up false charges of non-compliance.

Iron has been honorable, they've accepted honorable terms. Nothing much for you to whine about here.......

based on what? You have twice the average NS than us and only five of your nations are in anarchy. Most IRON nations are broke....

Being in anarchy does not qualify as broke. It is likely being based on number of members.

Hmmm, can anybody find out how much they made in total money(And 3mil/100 tech) and compare it to MK/Polar/ETC? See how much larger this is in terms of straight money.

Edited by joracy

These are good terms, and aren't complicated to read either. And for those !@#$%*ing about the money to RoK, it only takes 500 nations to send 3 mil each for that kinda money. Since each nation has three aid slots however, it will only take 166. Less then that considering wonders and improvements which help with that kinda stuff. The other reparations are even less. IRON has 587 nations at the time of posting this. It won't take them long to pay those off at all.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didnt you guys GIVE the "noCB" terms?

I believe he was in a different alliance at the time of the noCB war.

Edited by Nintenderek

Based on members, I believe.

Based on a combination tech, total aid slots and economic ability. I have it types out somewhere, but I'm on my phone rather than my computer right now.

(It's not like anarchy is going to have any bearing on ability to pay this unless you don't plan on switching out at the first opportunity)

While I chafe to go down the pedantic route that that one gramlins guy did a few weeks ago, this isn't "white peace" because there are terms and stuff, most of which are punitive or restrictive in some manner. So, yea. Not very harsh, but that's not surprising since IRON obviously impressed plenty of people during the fight (which is also not surprising, because IRON is probably better than your alliance, person reading this).

Enlighten us.

No white peace pathetic... IRON Shouldn't agree to this id rather quit CN then agree to this kinda bullcrap.. IRON didnt have to fight but they did they knew they were gonna lose but still fought bravely they deserve white peace.

Words fail.

You never cease to amaze me.

On topic: Salutations to all involved. Almost at the end of this now.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse