IRON Surrenders

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All due respect, they weren't the worse. Furthermore, their way of playing the game in the past was a generally accepted way of playing as nearly all alliances played similarly. If "Aegis" would have won they wouldn't have been so 'leinent' as some believe. Yes, they messed up to some extent but many did things in the past they NEVER would do today as times have changed - that goes for some Karma alliances as well (Not involved in this agreement for the most part)

I understand that, I'm just saying why they don't deserve white peace (nor many of the other alliances getting white peace).

The Grämlins, Farkistan, Mostly Harmless Alliance, and Fifth Column Confederation consider the IRON nations’ hospitality during this conflict payment enough and request no additional repartitions.

It pleases to see two allies I hold dear, and aqua neighbours do this. Thank you.

Article 10.

As additional reparations for their larger involvement in the war, the following leaders of IRON; FinsterBaby, Shan Revan, Peron, Griffon, MCRABT, Matt Miller, Grizz Goose, Krash, and bay102174 are required to conduct a thorough evaluation of at least five beers. Any member of the IRON leadership with a weak liver, insufficient age, or other impediment to a proper evaluation of said suds may instead conduct a similar study of at least three variations of bacon. Their final report must be submitted to Pope Rodger, Squirrel of Farkistan to be published in the CyberNations Forums within 30 days of the signing of this agreement. Any evaluation of a malted beverage that contains the word "light", "lite", or "ultra" will be considered a crime against humanity and said evaluator shall submit to public ridicule until this matter is forgotten.

... I love you FARK. o/ Beer. btw, MCRABT. If you would like to sample some beer I'll have bottled with my own fair hands, then come find me. It's award winning. (See link in sig)

Well I'm glad that's over. Hopefully now that the bashing is over, we can all shake hands and become friends. B)

oh mayne, sup lovealot, long time no see, how have you been and how are things over in FCC?

Edited by Mogar

Too lenient for an alliance IRONs size.

It's not that small. It's about 500(400 with tech) slots to RoK I believe, and another 200 too the others. Certainly not the harshest terms, but not horrible light either. I expect we will see harsher terms for other alliances. With the tech, it's just shy of 2.5bil. Again, large, but not unreasonable large. It may not be horribly harsh and punishing, but it's certainly no slap on the wrist.

I applaud Ragnarok's ability to not fold to the foreign pressure that everyone needs to be giving white peace. To me it looks like RoK took what they rightfully won, that's not very much at all. If all warring alliances took their share as they did, it would have been fair. I consider this lenient, but I would think IRON is deserving enough, given how many hold them in high regard.

About time. IRON will rebuild quickly, I am sure.

o/ IRON

o/ Gramlins

o/ FCC

o/ MHA

o/ FARK

This. Congratulations to my allies in IRON, may you rebuild quickly.

And great show of class, Fark and MHA, and allies Grämlins and FCC.

Okay seriously anyone claiming that these terms are huge. Get your calculators up.

These terms are 50 tech and 2,5 mil per iron member. That is 1/6th of their total alliance slots that will be used a single round. How is that even close to harsh terms?

Welp, its over and stuff.

No white peace pathetic... IRON Shouldn't agree to this id rather quit CN then agree to this kinda bullcrap.. IRON didnt have to fight but they did they knew they were gonna lose but still fought bravely they deserve white peace.

To bad Karma can't

lol'd.

Those terms aren't that bad. I don't see why everyone is complaining. IRON wasn't the worst Hegemony alliance (which is why they weren't pounded with terms) but they still carried a lot of firepower for the NPO and was basically their right-hand man when it came to taking out alliances.

I don't remember the people from the Hegemony who are now crying "brutal" towards Rok ever stand up for MK or STA.