IRON Surrenders

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to add a special thanks to all of my IRON victims who shared some excellent recipes during this campaign. And double thanks to those of you who provided gluten-free options!

Well fought and well met, all of you.

/And the two of you that I don't get to ZI got lucky ...

No white peace pathetic... IRON Shouldn't agree to this id rather quit CN then agree to this kinda bullcrap.. IRON didnt have to fight but they did they knew they were gonna lose but still fought bravely they deserve white peace.

To bad Karma can't

I'm guessing you haven't been playing CN for that long, have you?

Tch. I was hoping that they would have to go without treaties for a while longer - you know, get them to remember what the "I" stands for.

Course they'll probably be under the terms of this surrender for a while anyway since NPO still doesn't seem to show any signs of surrendering.

I feel these terms are spot-on and heartily congratulate the allied Karma forces in their victory. I would have preferred to see IRON ground clear out of the top 20, but all good things must come to an end, I suppose. :)

Also, Umbrella gave the terms for the War of the Coalition, not the NoCB war.

Let's not go into this. There was no real attempt to differentiate and the nuclear document had the approval of all.

Gratz to all involved. This war was rough on everybody. Much respect to every player (and alliance) I personally fought, especially the R.O.C.K. nations. I was surprised when you triple teamed me, but I had a blast fighting you guys;)