Announcement

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost_numbers.jpg

I hear these are lucky

They are cursed...or blessed...or, crap I don't even know anymore. They are a self-fulfilling causal loop prophecy, which is exactly what tC had become in the past six months. Warnings were unheeded, concerns were ignored, destiny won out over variables.

And that was Captain Obvious signing off for the night!

He posted what he felt, and your reply was full of sarcasm.

Also, I suppose the Sith and the Tigers will have to pillage the next bloc of failures. Wooooo.

He posted what he felt, and your reply was full of sarcasm.

Also, I suppose the Sith and the Tigers will have to pillage the next bloc of failures. Wooooo.

No, he posted the bleeding obvious with no personal opinion at all. ;)

The journey finally comes to an end. Like it or hate it, but Continuum dominated the game for well over a year.

Like it or hate it but the Continuum gave the rest of the world something to get worked up about for well over a year. I guess some people might prefer a world chock full of microwars and little to get truly worked up about but that sounds a little bit drole to me. Once some folks get some time separation from all this I think they will look back and say that it was a glorious time in CN.

OOC: There was a reason why Lucas chose to start the Star Wars movies from the middle of the story, because thats where the best storyline was at. I would say we are in the equivalent times of CN. /OOC

Edited by HeinousOne

As necessary as this was, am sad to see this. Had some great times in this block.

Also to those of you saying Continuum failed; as much as you may have disliked the bloc, it ruled the game for well over a year before choosing to break up. Hate em or love em, that's not a failure.

Edited by KingSuck

As necessary as this was, am sad to see this. Had some great times in this block.

Also to those of you saying Continuum failed; as much as you may have disliked the bloc, it ruled the game for well over a year before choosing to break up. Hate em or love em, that's not a failure.

I'm sure present circumstances had nothing to do with their choice.

Actually, Continuum did fail.

The purpose of Continuum was to provide security for its member alliances. The fact that NPO and TPF are still being turned into cratered moonscapes, and most other former Q members are in the process of rebuilding from a disastrous war at the moment indicates to me that Continuum didn't work when it was needed to work.

All it achieved was managing to be so detestable that it united the rest of the world against it, resulting in the destruction of your alliances. Way to succeed, guys!

Actually, Continuum did fail.

The purpose of Continuum was to provide security for its member alliances. The fact that NPO and TPF are still being turned into cratered moonscapes, and most other former Q members are in the process of rebuilding from a disastrous war at the moment indicates to me that Continuum didn't work when it was needed to work.

Well it provided that security for well over a year. Personally I think that all in all it was a successful bloc, despite how it ended.

Edited by KingSuck