Announcement

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There may not be hate towards IRON from you.

However, if I were in IRON I'd probably have a hard time having fuzzy feelings for Gram after you cancelled your treaty, waived the cancellation waiting period and DOW'd them through oA all in the same post.

That, imo, is one of the lowest DOWs of the entire war and that's saying something with some of the ones that have rolled out.

Then after all that you were still going on about how IRON were still your good friends and you hoped they had no hard feelings towards you.

We'll if they don't after that they must be saints among Bobians.

Your lack of understanding is the main factor leading to this misconception. I would encourage you to do some research before you spit out this nonsense.

Edited by Heracles the Great

Quit letting facts get in the way of self-righteous indignation.

Let Vol Navy rant over something that's been explained, confirmed and allowed to lie peacefully for weeks now. If we start letting facts get in the way of bawwing, the world will never be the same )):

Exactly, reality has a well known pro-Karma bias.

My point is this: the NPO has a history of performing atrocious acts. So did many of NPO's former allies. All those former allies are defeated, or have been made into non threats. The only one consistantly performing atrocities has been NPO and their allies in recent times.

Pssst...

"Karma"? Now isn't that presumptuous? Karma is a divine philospohpy. It rolls on it's own, not by your will; to style yourselves as the agents of something obviously beyond your comprehension is just staggeringly egotistical, but I digress...

Many "Karma" nations and a couple of alliances engaged in the exact same actions you whine about NPO and Co. engaging in. In fact, NPO engaged in those actions specifically because many of the drivers behind this current mess were insufferable jerks who committed "atrocities" above and beyond what you accuse NPO of engaging in. MOST nations under their boot brought that boot down upon themselves through their behaviour. Funny how quite a few of these redeeming saviours of CN are somehow reformed into nicer more cuddly thingamabobbers while seeking to reengage in their previous insufferable acts of aggression and domination under a false label of legitimacy.

You've obviously been around the block, and jumped AA's as it suited you. You know these things, or you should. I'm just a new kid who reads too much.

Don't go disparaging my alliance though, who so far as I can tell has been nothing but honorable in it's conduct.

These "Karmic rebel" folks can talk about turning over a new leaf all they want, but in the end, it's going to be the same ol' same ol'.

Sport the war!

o/ IRON!

(Disclaimer: The views represented are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of IRON, and may be unduly influenced by alcohol, brain damage, and or any one of several undiagnosed physiological maladies. Not responsible for loss of time, and or brain cells after your having dredged through the waste byproduct of my mental facilities. No refunds. No exchanges.)

yes we are at war with Gre an MHA. boly th sides have conducted themselves incredible honor, and not just the shart you through around but in the true sense of the warior ethos. as we have proven we will go to hell and back for our allies, they have proven the same for us, but with the hamlins, dare i say, we may even become closer after this engagment. yes Q is dead. but the friendship and respect from both sides of the field of battle remain. with such forces of the new order such as TOP, Gre, MHA how can one not see the new horizson and the friendships and respect developed.

to our friends in the former Q, much respect and know we will goto hell and back for you, as we do now together.

o/ TPF

o/ MCXA

o/ Vahalla

o/OG

0/ and all others we have stood side by side with

So the next bloc will contain 12 (or 13 :P ) alliances

Hey, it was a off night. :mellow:

It's certainly possible, people in CN seem to be incapable of learning from past events. And someone's just about bound to try and claim a dominant political position eventually.

Interesting. And I didn't expect this.

:ph34r:

What's next?

Interesting question. Perhaps a stealthy military bloc that is connected by simple treaties, one that that does not announce itself as a bloc on these forums?

This seems even more likely since that is what some in the old Continuum sphere of influence are claiming of those alliances associated, no matter how loosely, with Karma. Since that is not how Karma really formed, but how they think it just had to have gone down, it seems more likely to reflect their own thinking right now.

I suppose we'll see how they reorganized when the next stream of DoWs rolls out in the next 3-6 months. B)

Edited by General Specific