Announcement

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why some folks think there will be a new bloc formed up with these alliances. There may be a Leftovers bloc for those of these alliances and 1V that are not able to find new friends but that would be the most you will see from them. Perhaps it will just remain named 1V.

Either way some of these alliances have tried very hard to make new friends, that certainly doesn't lead one to believe they wish to remain in a bloc that includes NPO or even a bloc based mainly of 1V and/or tC alliances.

Best wishes to the individual nations that made up tC, may your leaders be able to lead you into the next era properly.

Not sure why some folks think there will be a new bloc formed up with these alliances. There may be a Leftovers bloc for those of these alliances and 1V that are not able to find new friends but that would be the most you will see from them. Perhaps it will just remain named 1V.

Either way some of these alliances have tried very hard to make new friends, that certainly doesn't lead one to believe they wish to remain in a bloc that includes NPO or even a bloc based mainly of 1V and/or tC alliances.

Best wishes to the individual nations that made up tC, may your leaders be able to lead you into the next era properly.

I agree with this.

There was WUT, then there was Q. That's two. That's hardly a "OMG EVENTS ARE BOUND TO REPEAT THEMSELVES" kinda deal, but whatever.

I agree with this.

There was WUT, then there was Q. That's two. That's hardly a "OMG EVENTS ARE BOUND TO REPEAT THEMSELVES" kinda deal, but whatever.

Q was formed from WUT + New Friends.

I don't see why the next bloc won't be the same thing, a few of the originals and a few new friends.

How is it not newsworthy, Swampy? I mean, you may not be pleased about it but, come on.

Who said I wasn't pleased? I'd be lying through my e-teeth if I claimed disappointment at this. I've just seen this thing over and over: GUARD, NDF, The League, WUT, UjP, etc etc. This is same old same old. They fell, and so too will C&G, Citadel, One Vision, Superfriends, Poseidon, and whoever else is around today. It'll happen, like those that came before them or perhaps in different fashion. But it'll happen. All blocs will fail eventually, it's only a matter of time. And Continuum falling isn't hardly surprising given what's been happening.

So a bloc fell? It happens to them all.

Q was formed from WUT + New Friends.

I don't see why the next bloc won't be the same thing, a few of the originals and a few new friends.

NPO stabbed NpO in the back. TORN was betrayed by the NPO, and most alliances have dropped treaties with NPO.

The only WUT alliances in Q were TOP, TPF, NPO, and MCXA. You could argue that MDC too, since they merged into MCXA. MXCA and TPF were both late members of WUT too.

More than half of Q was comprised of others. Those 4 weren't even 1/4th of WUT. Finally, those four were all very large and sanctioned at the time.

Just sayin'.

EDIT: TOP wasn't sanctioned, mah bad. But they are now :awesome:

Edited by MegaAros

Who said I wasn't pleased? I'd be lying through my e-teeth if I claimed disappointment at this. I've just seen this thing over and over: GUARD, NDF, The League, WUT, UjP, etc etc. This is same old same old. They fell, and so too will C&G, Citadel, One Vision, Superfriends, Poseidon, and whoever else is around today. It'll happen, like those that came before them or perhaps in different fashion. But it'll happen. All blocs will fail eventually, it's only a matter of time. And Continuum falling isn't hardly surprising given what's been happening.

Treaties are also dropped.

OoO being dropped was different. Besides, even if it weren't, it gets announced. We discuss. It's kinda what a forum is for.

Edited by MegaAros

And that means we can't be happy/talk about it because... ?

Edited by Doitzel

All blocs fall. This isn't newsworthy.

I think the bolded part of your comment is the one people question most. How is it not newsworthy? Actually, this makes me curious. What, in your opinion, is required for something to be newsworthy?

It's the lack of pictures, isn't it? I'm sure we can get some obliging soul to help.

Now everyone promise to not make overly complex MDP webs so we can have fun microwars in the future.

MDP web?

I think this war has shown that it's pretty much worthless with people choosing to ignore MD parts of treaties to use oA on the other side.

People declaring war with no treaty at all etc.

It's a brave new world.

Everyone should shed all their treaties and blocs and just let the nukes rain down across the globe.

I for one hope to see global radiation top 100 and I'd dearly love for admin to uncap the 5.00, if you are going to have GR let it reflect accurately.

All those alliances canceled their treaties at the beginning of the war. Only IRON and MCXA still have treaties with NPO (1V (MCXA and IRON), Agora (MCXA) and Ring Cycle (MCXA)).

EDIT: Forgot, TPF resigned their treaty, so they still have a treaty as well. Valhalla and OG still no longer have treaties with NPO, however.

The GGA is still has a treaty with the NPO as well. Two actually we rescinded our original cancellation to them i believe as well as through OV.

I enjoyed some of our time in tC but it ran it's course, both for those involved and those looking on from the outside. It will be replaced; both by the alliances involved forming new blocs and by other blocs taking it's place at the political/military forefront of CN. Mistakes were made but those will be forgotten; alliances that are now being mocked and derided will be forgiven and some of those who claim the moral high ground now will be seduced by power and attention and step into the void.

If they don't then CN will be one hell of a boring place.

The greatest lesson of this karmic war is not about the power gathered, but how you use it. Regrettably, I think that lesson still needs to be learned by a great many.

Also, FAN's mission was to destroy NPO.

You sure as hell aren't FAN and yet you speak so authoritatively on what our business is. I should assume you are some sort of subversive plotting against us, but the night has been good to me so I'll just assume were you just spewing verbal feces in an attempt to look like you knew something.