Announcement

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One as experienced as you should know that the beast never dies; it simply takes another form.

If the new form inherits the same policies, tactics and behaviour as the original incarnation, it will suffer the same fate.

Finally we are free from our chains to declare war on those ebil continuum alliances.

I vote we take Valhalla first. If all their wymmin are as smokin as some of their sig and avis, me. want.

I've heard that all blocs fail and this isn't newsworthy.

I heard this as well. I'm rather upset that Reyne posted such useless information on these forums. My personal enjoyment of this forum has been greatly diminished and I demand redress.

Edited by Sal Paradise

Nominal. Does not mean that Karma is victorious until NPO is no longer the center of its power-bloc. That Continuum ceases to exist does not mean that the ties of its allies remain mainly to NPO.

Unless a new bloc comes around, didn't those alliances cancel their individual treaties with NPO?

Nominal. Does not mean that Karma is victorious until NPO is no longer the center of its power-bloc. That Continuum ceases to exist does not mean that the ties of its allies remain mainly to NPO.

All those alliances canceled their treaties at the beginning of the war. Only IRON and MCXA still have treaties with NPO (1V (MCXA and IRON), Agora (MCXA) and Ring Cycle (MCXA)).

EDIT: Forgot, TPF resigned their treaty, so they still have a treaty as well. Valhalla and OG still no longer have treaties with NPO, however.

Edited by FlakAttack

Obviously you haven't been around long. The Continuum has been around for at least a decade.

I insist that you join the same alliance I'm in. Lest I throw an absolute tantrum.

Don't make me embarass myself. I'm serious about this. I'll pound the floor with my fists and everything.