Trashcat's Corner: The Meatshields Have Become Self-Aware

Stumpy Jung Il

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAPS members past and present will never forget that. In the year or so following that war Stumpy has been one of the alliances most outspoken critics despite signing an unbreakable friendship treaty and being a former treaty partner. Each stinging blow alone was not that bad, but over a long enough time line you have to question whether Stumpy actually considered BAPS friends. While the last GW was still raging we signed a treaty with them and after their surrender but while we still continued with the defense of our other allies we aided them over $100m. At the time we had around 45 members and were significantly smaller, but we were happy to return the favour they once did for BAPS and thus helped them with rebuilding. This constant criticism turned people like myself against him. We will never forget an ally, but at some point the ally has to cut you some slack and stop doing what he already knew he was doing (The BFF treaty covers this behavoir) I would doubt any other alliances ability to accept that kind of abuse from someone who professed to be a friend without some kind of reaction and snowballing of the issue.

You do realize you were only given peace and moved to Purple so they could have more trading partners right? A maneuver that they tried with Heroes of the Union that all of aqua banded together and stopped. You had allies who were your allies because they liked you and considered you friends. You now have allies who are only your allies because they consider you strategically significant.

You do realize you were only given peace and moved to Purple so they could have more trading partners right? A maneuver that they tried with Heroes of the Union that all of aqua banded together and stopped. You had allies who were your allies because they liked you and considered you friends. You now have allies who are only your allies because they consider you strategically significant.

1) Moving to purple was never a condition of peace, it was a decision we made as an Alliance in the weeks after we got peace, and one we have absolutely no regrets about to this day.

2) We only sign treaties based in Friendship and Trust, something that has typified us pre and post ZI.

3) We will happily give our last Infra and our last Tech for ALL of our current treaty partners.

4) Your condescending post is piss poor, you are much better than this AirMe.

Edited by Nobody Expects

1) Moving to purple was never a condition of peace, it was a decision we made as an Alliance in the weeks after we got peace, and one we have absolutely no regrets about to this day.

2) We only sign treaties based in Friendship and Trust, something that has typified us pre and post ZI.

3) We will happily give our last Infra and our last Tech for ALL of our current treaty partners.

4) Your condescending post is piss poor, you are much better than this AirMe.

You know, I had just run off to the imperial shower when I realized I should have clarified my statement.......You guys made the safe move after the war, and no one can blame you for that. If anything, Im a little bitter over losing a good ally.

Yeah, hang on a moment here.

I like BAPS, alterego's occasional outbursts notwithstanding. I'm allied to them.

You should also remember that in the Heroes of the Union incident, there were purple alliances who objected to that method of alliance team-colour recruiting as well. Regardless of what colour you're on, it sets a horrendous precedent to suggest that surrendered alliances switch to the team colour of the attacker.

You know, I had just run off to the imperial shower when I realized I should have clarified my statement.......You guys made the safe move after the war, and no one can blame you for that. If anything, Im a little bitter over losing a good ally.

This statement is a whole lot better.

If I lost BAPS as an ally, I'd be upset too, and I might say something I'd later regret.

This statement is a whole lot better.

If I lost BAPS as an ally, I'd be upset too, and I might say something I'd later regret.

You can't blame Stumpy for being a bit...bitter, I guess is the word, for how things turned out. He led his alliance into near destruction and we were nearly all perma-ZI'd for BAPS. Losing them as an ally to the people who kept them in war was hard. Imagine how I feel, I actually was perma-ZI'd because of that war.

Also Rey, he may be yours but your mine :wub:

Edited by Orkules

You can't blame Stumpy for being a bit...bitter, I guess is the word, for how things turned out. He led his alliance into near destruction and we were nearly all perma-ZI'd for BAPS. Losing them as an ally to the people who kept them in war was hard. Imagine how I feel, I actually was perma-ZI'd because of that war.

Also Rey, he may be yours but your mine :wub:

A sacrifice none of us will forget Orkules. Thanks for the kind words guys, the BAPS issue has been settled privately so lets just move on in this thread.

This is, without a doubt, much much better than TWiP. Please, make more.

Also, I still DO NOT want a card with my name on it. DON'T DO EET! :P

I agree. There is some bias from my perspective, but I can deal with it. It's not like TWiP, where there's an agenda.

You don't want a card? Is that reverse psychology I smell?

This is, without a doubt, much much better than TWiP. Please, make more.

Also, I still DO NOT want a card with my name on it. DON'T DO EET! :P

No offense, but I've never heard of you, nor do I know you. Kinda hard for me to roast ya without knowing anything about you. Bob Sanders, Doitzel, Bilrow, Hoo, Mhawk, and RV (and now Mogar in a special edition card :P) are pretty much household names with long histories.

I agree. There is some bias from my perspective, but I can deal with it. It's not like TWiP, where there's an agenda.

You don't want a card? Is that reverse psychology I smell?

TWiP has an agenda?

Well, golly gee, Schatt. I guess you got some 'splaining to do, huh?

Even though you did get an alliance to sponsor this commentary this is still not an alliance announcment. This belongs in World affairs and I will move it there now.

I beg to differ. Stumpy is Vanguard government, and this was cleared for release as the Vanguard summary of recent events, and an upper-tier official's position on them.

I beg to differ. Stumpy is Vanguard government, and this was cleared for release as the Vanguard summary of recent events, and an upper-tier official's position on them.

Go Rev! :jihad:

Awesome edition Stumpy. Spongbob songs later tonight? :wub:

Edited by James Wilson