Trashcat's Corner: The Meatshields Have Become Self-Aware

Stumpy Jung Il

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I mean wow, finally someone stood up and said, “We are not just cancelling cause we have bad communication skills.” Seriously, I was getting real tired of making fun of you people, so a tip of the hat to FOK for relieving me of my duties. No bull !@#$ flag will be thrown over this one.

Did you ever read the thread where VE cancelled on GGA and NPO?

Im not running around telling everyone about freedom. I expose the double standards of hypocrites who call for their version of freedom and oppose any opposition.

You need to remember your roots son. Stumpy threw away a lot to attempt to protect you from nowedge aggression. He defended BAPS at every turn. But, how soon we forget ........ And they tell CnG we snuggle with pit vipers.........

You need to remember your roots son. Stumpy threw away a lot to attempt to protect you from nowedge aggression. He defended BAPS at every turn. But, how soon we forget ........ And they tell CnG we snuggle with pit vipers.........

BAPS members past and present will never forget that. In the year or so following that war Stumpy has been one of the alliances most outspoken critics despite signing an unbreakable friendship treaty and being a former treaty partner. Each stinging blow alone was not that bad, but over a long enough time line you have to question whether Stumpy actually considered BAPS friends. While the last GW was still raging we signed a treaty with them and after their surrender but while we still continued with the defense of our other allies we aided them over $100m. At the time we had around 45 members and were significantly smaller, but we were happy to return the favour they once did for BAPS and thus helped them with rebuilding. This constant criticism turned people like myself against him. We will never forget an ally, but at some point the ally has to cut you some slack and stop doing what he already knew he was doing (The BFF treaty covers this behavoir) I would doubt any other alliances ability to accept that kind of abuse from someone who professed to be a friend without some kind of reaction and snowballing of the issue.

Article V: Stumpy

TDSM8 and BAPS both know that Stumpy is a massive ******. He throws fits, over exaggerates things, and trolls uncontrollably. We love him to death, but seriously hes a complete butt. Both alliances agree to shrug off and ignore what ever Stumpy says, even if he holds his breath.

Edited by Alterego

BAPS members past and present will never forget that. In the year or so following that war Stumpy has been one of the alliances most outspoken critics despite signing an unbreakable friendship treaty and being a former treaty partner. Each stinging blow alone was not that bad, but over a long enough time line you have to question whether Stumpy actually considered BAPS friends. While the last GW was still raging we signed a treaty with them and after their surrender but while we still continued with the defense of our other allies we aided them over $100m. At the time we had around 45 members or so but we were happy to return the favour they once did for BAPS and thus helped them with rebuilding. This constant criticism turned people like myself against him. We will never forget an ally, but at some point the ally has to cut you some slack and stop doing what he already knew he was doing (The BFF treaty covers this behavoir) I would doubt any other alliances ability to accept that kind of abuse from someone who professed to be a friend without some kind of reaction and snowballing of the issue.

Alterego, BAPS and TDSM8's relation was always maintained at an OOC level ever since you refused to sign with us after the BAPS war. You know dang well that we tried several times to upgrade our treaty and get back to the same level that we had been with BAPS but due to IC ties (aka Valhalla) BAPS never wanted to realign with us. We are OOC friends from the war we fought side by side but we have not seen eye to eye on an IC point in well over a year. The treaty points out that we are friends but not allies. I showed you friendship but the fact remains you are on the other side and I will obviously be critical to the decisions that you make that I disagree with. You talk about jabs? Talk about getting abandoned after being rolled for you guys. We appreciated the aid and we have always been friendly to you guys, but you have sided with a side that we are openly critical to and who are our enemies making our relationship in the IC realm strained at best. I have sat back and let BAPS leave me behind because I long since accepted that our relationship was no longer an IC alliance and more an OOC friendship, I assumed that you guys had done the same.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Alterego, BAPS and TDSM8's relation was always maintained at an OOC level ever since you refused to sign with us after the BAPS war. You know dang well that we tried several times to upgrade our treaty and get back to the same level that we had been with BAPS but due to IC ties (aka Valhalla) BAPS never wanted to realign with us. We are OOC friends from the war we fought side by side but we have not seen eye to eye on an IC point in well over a year. The treaty points out that we are friends but not allies. I showed you friendship but the fact remains you are on the other side and I will obviously be critical to the decisions that you make that I disagree with. You talk about jabs? Talk about getting abandoned after being rolled for you guys. We appreciated the aid and we have always been friendly to you guys, but you have sided with a side that we are openly critical to and who are our enemies making our relationship in the IC realm strained at best. I have sat back and let BAPS leave me behind because I long since accepted that our relationship was no longer an IC alliance and more an OOC friendship, I assumed that you guys had done the same.

My final comment here to try and get the original issues back on track. TDSM8 are gone now anyway so I guess its out of date.

Article I: General Awesome

TDSM8 and BAPS both agree to remain civil and awesome with each other despite what other people say or do. We agree to stay classy like the fine gentlemen we all are. Its how we do. Its how well always do.

My final comment here to try and get the original issues back on track. TDSM8 are gone now anyway so I guess its out of date.

We weren't doing it cause of what other people did. We were doing it cause of what you did with other people.

We weren't doing it cause of what other people did. We were doing it cause of what you did with other people.

It means if the rest of the world is going to hell and at each others throats we would remain civil even if on opposing sides.

Article II: Keeping it Real

TDSM8 and BAPS both acknowledge that they may not end up on the same side of things. To show this, this treaty holds ZERO military obligations to either side.

Last comment, goodnight

It means if the rest of the world is going to hell and at each others throats we would remain civil even if on opposing sides.

Last comment, goodnight

Last I checked you could criticize without losing civility. Like now. If you want to continue this we should move it out of public view and certainly out of this thread.

Also, for the last time, I didnt make the god dang card.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Last comment, goodnight

If he was that bad, ignore would be your friend, and the treaty would never have happened. I know Stumpy. The only time he really means anything is when he signs lines.