Announcement from the Ministry of Science

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You just ruined Sparta's fun :(

I never implied any specific alliance :awesome:, plus there's something else Sparta's involved in that I'm sure they'd rather announce.

==Continuum about to lose several alliances.

==New NPO bloc to replace Continuum.

Obviously someone is leaving Q, sponge has made it clear, logically if it'll happen tonight, it was announced over 48 hours ago.

Edited by Mogar

Actually inviting foreign officials into your private government channel is very worrisome and I would never do it, even with for example MHA. The only way you can trust another alliance that much is for your two interests to be perfectly aligned – i.e. you're either on the cusp of merging or one is a puppet state of the other.

I'll assume by your assumption that this involves RIA >_>

No, we just know everything ;)

@Bud I probably am better than that but after giving GGA such a hard time it only seemed fair to give you some too :P

Edited by KingSrqt

Actually inviting foreign officials into your private government channel is very worrisome and I would never do it, even with for example MHA. The only way you can trust another alliance that much is for your two interests to be perfectly aligned – i.e. you're either on the cusp of merging or one is a puppet state of the other.

Indeed.

Government channels are government channels. Not for foreigners, even if friends, the alliance should reserve itself and its privacy in some regard, it looks terrible in many views.

I never implied any specific alliance :awesome:, plus there's something else Sparta's involved in that I'm sure they'd rather announce.

Obviously someone is leaving Q, sponge has made it clear, logically if it'll happen tonight, it was announced over 48 hours ago.

Stop winning the thread! :awesome:

@Bud I probably am better than that but after giving GGA such a hard time it only seemed fair to give you some too :P

If you know everything, then I hope that you are right with your Avatar as well.

I have been a Bruins fan forever.

I hate being in the Atlantic Time Zone. This announcement (I am holding out for a wedding) will be made after my bed time, and by morning it will be at page 29 and no one will care except for the usual 6 people who can't let anything go.

Ever.

Just a member of another alliance who cant run themselves without NPO high command in theri gov channels ;)

4-15-20095-49-40PM.png

Just /cs access #einherjar list if you dont believe me ;)

Haha. I'm glad to see their level of independent thought is as high as ever.

You know something I dont about that?!

Just a member of another alliance who cant run themselves without NPO high command in theri gov channels ;)

4-15-20095-49-40PM.png

Just /cs access #einherjar list if you dont believe me ;)

Wow, now I know why Valhalla was the only alliance so heavily defending GGA in those threads.

.Gov channel isnt always used for serious buisness but is a good place to chill where you dont have to watch your Ps and Qs if the other leaders are trusted it doesnt bother me. When privacy is needed you can always ask them to leave. This is just taking a situation and making it fit in the context many want to put it in. I am not .gov in Valhalla so I can not say if all matters are discussed while outsiders are present but I do beleive Valhalla is far from being a puppet to any alliance.

OK King we have thick skin we can take it :)

***edited for better clarity*****

Edited by Buds The Man

If you're referring to what I expect you're referring to, it'll indeed be interesting, though if you're not, I'm sure your intentional vagueness will have credit be given to you anyway.

it *should* happen.

It was also vague enough not to spoil someone else's big announcement. I'm not a total jerk you know, there was a reason for this that will become obvious later on.

Thankfully, or else I would have had to start hating you as much as some other people. And that's just way too emotionally draining. Assuming this is about X and X is actually true, at least.