Announcement from the Ministry of Science

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well see...when you are a traitorous, irrelevant !@#$%^& (sorry I didn't write all the labels down, I have a life IC and OOC), every week is a rough week. <_<

Good thing chefjoe and my mom still love me I guess.

I bet I could make a killing in the tissue business.

You know, for someone who is constantly harping on others for talking the talking without walking the walk, you sure do love the sound of your own voice. I stopped caring about your opinion the moment you started making thinly veiled threats to log dump. Either you will or you won't and doing it will say more about your own level of pettiness more than it says about any of us. There is a limit to the number of times you can betray a trust before people stop giving it to you. You've already proven incapable of walking the walk on your own two legs. Be careful lest you cut off the only reason you are capable of talking the talking.

Just a member of another alliance who cant run themselves without NPO high command in theri gov channels ;)

4-15-20095-49-40PM.png

Just /cs access #einherjar list if you dont believe me ;)

lol late reply

Really? I originally wrote hate but thought that was too harsh. Maybe 'I am politically required to disagree with you' would capture it better.

Eh, come to think of it I guess it doesn't matter what IC word you use, it's a game. Your suggestion does exemplify why I like NATO though.

For Admin's sake, please do spoil. My heart isn't build for such big excitements.

Edit:

Is it going to be like this:

1349e6571f22094.png?

Excuse me, what about Valhalla?

EDIT: (Old typing habit got into my fingers, didn't even notice :D)

Edited by MaGneT

Everyone seems so sure of this, but how do we know it's coming in the next few hours?

Well you have to think about it, what sort of announcement can you definitely put a time on?

And then, what sort of announcement does Vox Populi love?

If you haven't worked out what the announcement is, you'll have an even harder time working out who it's about.

Atonement. He has realized the err of his ways as have others in his organization and is now doing what he can to bring down the world that he helped create because he has had the opportunity to play the side that they haven't.

Granted, he isn't doing this for the game or even Vox, he is doing it for himself because that is what Sponge does. That doesn't mean the rest of us can't enjoy it. Because it seems like the hegemony is falling apart. And that is a good thing IMO because you see, I am not a tool that makes a career out of towing the line.

I'll accept that answer...for one it's honest, and honesty should be encouraged.

For the rest of you: get that "did he just say that!" expression off your face. You think you know me...you do not.

Well you have to think about it, what sort of announcement can you definitely put a time on?

And then, what sort of announcement does Vox Populi love?

If you haven't worked out what the announcement is, you'll have an even harder time working out who it's about.

Is it a wedding engagement? I bet it is a wedding engagement.

So...who's getting married?

Everyone seems so sure of this, but how do we know it's coming in the next few hours?
A – Any signatory may terminate its membership in this pact following a period of no less than 72 hours following the notification of the other signatories. Termination of membership removes the former signatory from all terms and obligations of this pact and will not occur until after the aforementioned 72-hour period has passed.

it was probably announced more than 48 hours ago :v:

Edited by Mogar

IC: I despise you

OOC: I love you

This holds some truth for me as well. ES you keep it fun that is for sure

oh hey look someone has been taking tips from slayer.

NpO has not now, nor have they ever had a pzi list but nice try Hal

I may be wrong but didnt sponge on the radio show come out and say he held people who splintered off from Polar cant remember if it was PZI but i do believe it was a bit more than just a ZI

Yeah, I just meant it seems you are the target this week. Its ok, one day they'll accept you. Also, chefjoe loves no man. Pansy, however, swings both ways. :ehm:

Something you choose to take advantage of :P

Just a member of another alliance who cant run themselves without NPO high command in theri gov channels ;)

4-15-20095-49-40PM.png

Just /cs access #einherjar list if you dont believe me ;)

So what Ive allowed outside gov in to my private gov channel before if you can trust them then whats the worry. You sir are much better than this o7