Announcement from the Ministry of Science

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is what I think it is, then all is proceeding according to plan.

Golf clap for Sponge for making what is common knowledge to insiders seem like high drama for everyone else.

Well, at least he is original. Keeps the world interesting instead of just contributing to the party line like a tool.

Edited by AirMe

Golf clap for Sponge for making what is common knowledge to insiders seem like high drama for everyone else.

You are special. Way to belong to the exclusive club of those who know what's going on. Give me a !@#$@#$ break.

Well, at least he is original. Keeps the world interesting instead of just contributing to the party line like a tool.

Actually during his time as Emperor of NpO he managed to have any number of people ZIed and PZIed for not maintaining the party line like a tool.

Get the damn radio station working again.

Are you saying that insiders know more about what is going on than outsiders? What an amazing revelation :o

Yes $%&@ those worthless peasants who actually find out something new from this. *spits on the hoi polloi from his ivory tower*

Actually during his time as Emperor of NpO he managed to have any number of people ZIed and PZIed for not maintaining the party line like a tool.

Get the damn radio station working again.

And some of us took our ZI and still do not preach the party line like a tool. I guess we can't say that for everyone though.