Announcement from the Ministry of Science

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely, but I'm not gonna blab about it on the forums, too many people dont like me already for leaking the other stories a few days ago. :v:

I think it's more the fact your a fine gentleman who likes to rim snappy dressers :>

.Gov channel isnt always used for serious buisness but is a good place to chill where you dont have to watch your Ps and Qs if the other leaders are trusted it doesnt bother me. When privacy is needed you can always ask them to leave. This is just taking a situation and making it fit in the context many want to put it in. I am not .gov in Valhalla so I can not say if all matters are discussed while outsiders are present but I do beleive Valhalla is far from being a puppet to any alliance.

OK King we have thick skin we can take it :)

***edited for better clarity*****

At FOK the gov channels are often enough used for serious stuff. Don't you think it kinda shows a disrespect to your alliance membership when there are foreigners in your gov channel who probably have more influence in the alliance, than general members?

Does your government really prefer a foreigner to discuss Valhalla business with over someone like you, or an active Valhalla player like oinkoink12 ?

At FOK the gov channels are often enough used for serious stuff. Don't you think it kinda shows a disrespect to your alliance membership when there are foreigners in your gov channel who probably have more influence in the alliance, than general members?

Yeah, gotta echo this. Our gov channels are nothing but serious business, otherwise we'd just use the general members channel... and as close as we are to VE, we've always maintained separate ones.

Does your government really prefer a foreigner to discuss Valhalla business with over someone like you, or an active Valhalla player like oinkoink12 ?

I have to agree with this fine fellow. But valhalla can run its alliance how they see fit I suppose, though I wonder why they just can't discuss it in their bloc channel.

Just a member of another alliance who cant run themselves without NPO high command in theri gov channels ;)

4-15-20095-49-40PM.png

Just /cs access #einherjar list if you dont believe me ;)

yes because looking at that list it's clearly a gov only channel :rolleyes:

DM has access to that room as she's an extremely trusted friend of the alliance, who has done more for us (from before her days in the NPO) than you'll ever know. Not only is she rarely in that room, but whenever anything serious is about to be discussed she leaves straight away.