Announcement from the Ministry of Science

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to make a request to the witless technocrats running this world: Vox writes your announcements far better than you do; please save us the trouble of having to read your stumbling prose and permit Vox to announce this for you. Save the community being better entertained, the result would be the same, would it not?

edit: Vox should have written my post for me.

Edited by Sal Paradise

Why was there no TWiP. I am upset. You let us down.
Either put out a new Tattler or TWiP you teasing jerks.

I actually just heard from Schattenmann today. Some issues out of his control might keep TWiP from happening when it should, but it's not gone forever. Hopefully, Schattenmann will return with better news then ever before.

Also, I've checked the pipes in the war room, the living room and the bathroom Sponge. I'm gonna leave the ones in the Senatorial Headquarters and the Ministry of Science to you. We must make sure water can flow through Vox headquarters easier.

Edited by Nintenderek

I would like to make a request to the witless technocrats running this world: Vox writes your announcements far better than you do; please save us the trouble of having to read your stumbling prose and permit Vox to announce this for you. Save the community being better entertained, the result would be the same, would it not?

The funny part is, we could probably write their announcements for them without them even asking for us to.

I am officially all in a lather about this. Way to stoke up a feeling of anticipation, ES )):

See how it's done NPO? And after you do that, you antagonize the subject a bit. Watch:

No, you, )): Aimee Mann )):

Do you allow your plumbers to have plumbers crack ?

It's optional.

For those who have mentioned it, I haven't written an article for The Tattler lately because I've been busy running our clandestine operations. The Tattler is something I do when I have the time for it and I haven't had much free time lately.

On reading it a 2nd time, it sounds like someone's given them peace. The whole "we will leave you undisturbed, etc" bit. That would be awesome though.

Thats what it sounds like to me, white *peace all around.

Edited by Alterego

Could we at least have the nature of the announcement? Is it going to be anti-established hegemony or pro-established hegemony?

I think that it is pretty clearly anti-, or at least not pro-, just based off of the wording of the post.

Edited by savethecheerleader